Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Foe

-TheChickenThatDared-

how's this for you? i honestly had a lot of fun with this one...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback, ne? 3nodding
i might make something a little punk-ish. how do you feel about fuchsia?

I love all the colors but...the hand creeps me out and there's not enough clothes...I need to be modest now don't I? Fuchsia is fine as long as it's also mixed with purple and pink. It's epic but also it's not me? I guess XD Sorry please try again?
Vintage Horrors
Lizabite
)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. feedback??

OH
MY
GOD.
I LOVE THEM!!!!
thank you soooo much ! <3

Gracious Friend

16,025 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
ganchroi

Yutora

Vintage Horrors

-l- Charon -l-

I would like a tektek!

Colours I want - white and black
Colours I don't like (don't use 'em!) -
Items I'd like you to use - gogh reed (zero hair)
Items I dislike (don't use 'em!) - hat and glasses
I would/would not like you to use more than one of the same item - no
Theme - something cool
Price Limit - 1 m excluding gogh
Side notes (anything else?) - i don't like too simple
I have read the rules. Proof - emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Codebreaking Humorist

xXxAngelic-EvilxXx

alright... what about this one?
it ain't exactly my style, but maybe it's closer to what you'd like?

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
ganchroi
can you affiliate my quest thread?
User Image

Unbeatable Foe

-TheChickenThatDared-

alright... what about this one?
it ain't exactly my style, but maybe it's closer to what you'd like?

Terribly sorry but no...I like bright things XD But not too bright oh I know I'll give you a little hint on my style http://www.tektek.org/avatars/l0v3lyt3rr0r maybe that will help? I really do love that avi though! It's just not something I'd wear...DX It's too gloomy...

Codebreaking Humorist

xXxAngelic-EvilxXx
http://www.tektek.org/avatars/l0v3lyt3rr0r

eek i see... that is certainly very different from what i imagined as 'punk' or 'bright colors' in your request.
though i'm not quite used to making avis like this, i will try my very best! 3nodding

Unbeatable Foe

-TheChickenThatDared-

eek i see... that is certainly very different from what i imagined as 'punk' or 'bright colors' in your request.
though i'm not quite used to making avis like this, i will try my very best! 3nodding

Hee-hee sorry *sheepish glance to the side* I guess I wasn't exactly all that clear. OOPS! Thank you for putting up with my terrible pickiness! XD

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
xXxAngelic-EvilxXx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please let me know what you think, i am more than willing to edit or redo if you want

Codebreaking Humorist

xXxAngelic-EvilxXx

no problem! it's your personal taste... i totally respect that... how about we do this?
i'm currently working on these two simultaneously... tell me which one you feel is on the right track or if you don't feel either of them at all.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Foe

pig_girl
xXxAngelic-EvilxXx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please let me know what you think, i am more than willing to edit or redo if you want

I like it a lot but and I' sorry there's a but it seems too groovy? I guess? I love the aht and the blue parts but once you put on that hair and pull out the pink ribbons and boots it gives it that 80s feel. Thank you though! XD

Unbeatable Foe

-TheChickenThatDared-
xXxAngelic-EvilxXx

no problem! it's your personal taste... i totally respect that... how about we do this?
i'm currently working on these two simultaneously... tell me which one you feel is on the right track or if you don't feel either of them at all.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the right ones face and hair with the left ones items......yes I'm terribly sorry I mixed....I am the worst costumer EVER!

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
xXxAngelic-EvilxXx
pig_girl
xXxAngelic-EvilxXx

I like it a lot but and I' sorry there's a but it seems too groovy? I guess? I love the aht and the blue parts but once you put on that hair and pull out the pink ribbons and boots it gives it that 80s feel. Thank you though! XD
would you like me to redo it? not sure i understand if you like it or not

pulsejp's Waifu

Hopping Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm in the guild and just wanted to say very nice shop! C:
I use to help in a free tektek shop ^^

Unbeatable Foe

pig_girl
would you like me to redo it? not sure i understand if you like it or not