Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

When two people are meant to be together...

Check out the link in my sig for an example of my art 3nodding

Basically I'm getting frustrated trying to make avatars, so I'm trying to get some ideas. 3nodding

I like Blue/Black/White/Gold (any of the above XD) combos, but really anything is fine.

Items that need to be on:
~ Blue Ears pose of Inari
~ Superior Form in fur form
~ Some sort of tail, Fox or Were
~ Eyes in Blue/Red Gimpi pose
~ Hair in this style/color.

Hokay so have fun wif dat! Show me whatcha got.

Winners!

First off I'd like to thank everyone for entering! The entries were all so cute and I had a hard time deciding on just one. gonk

So lets just get that out of the way right now; the winning entry was the second entry by
oXHikaru HitachiinXo! Congratulations! blaugh I'll be pm-ing you to get the information for your art. 3nodding

I'd like to address my thoughts on all entries now.

xDanaishax- Your entry was very cute but I was looking for a bit more variety in the color scheme.

Me_Plus_You_Equals_LOVE- Another cute entry. I loved the blue/gold color scheme of it, but I think I would have liked a but more clothing underneath the coat.

oO_LoVeLyKiTty_Oo]- I really love this entry. I had a hard time choosing between it and the winning entry. You were a very close second. The theme is nice but again I think I would have liked a bit more color overall. Still a very nice tektek though. blaugh

oXHikaru HitachiinXo- I really liked both of your entries. I think I chose the second because while being fairly simple, I like that it has a nice splash of color with the red. I really think it looks quite nice together. biggrin The first entry was very cute as well, I just preferred the second.

sugarandspice_34- Another entry I really liked and was close to choosing. I really liked the black/purple coloration, it seems like I've tried for that combo so many times unsuccessfully.

Spaz~tastic!- I really liked the coloration on this one too. I think I would have liked a bit more overall sparkle to it though. Out of curiosity, what veil is that? I don't think I've ever seen it before. o_O

So there you are! Once again I'd like to thank everyone who entered. I'll probably be doing another little contest like this in the near future. If you're still interested in my art, I'll be reopening my art shop soon, so keep an eye out. Thanks again! =D

User Image User Image

User Image

...no time is too long, and no distance is too great to keep them apart.

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageI'm questing for Chyaku Norisu Scarf [0000/300000] @__@ [help???]
User Image

-kay, I'll try to make one xD heart -
Can i try?
User Image

-any price limit???-
O.O
Wow. You have beautiful art. The winner's going to be very lucky! I'll try, but I never win these things...
User Image

-yeah she draw pretty art right?? xD

so this is my tektek avvie xD heart
lolz hope u like it. ^^

User Image
Total Value: 1,144,079 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gin the Kitty
Mythrill Halo
Light Tanbark Leg Warmers
Colonial Bonnet
Aquatica
Black Web Strap Shoes
Yemaya's Pearl 4th Gen.
Black Cross Belts
Crossed Belts
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt
Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse
Sandy Cat Tail
Gimpi
Superior Form
Inari's Beads
-

Sparkly Fatcat

her art isnt good.....................its awsome :3
oXHikaru HitachiinXo
O.O
Wow. You have beautiful art. The winner's going to be very lucky! I'll try, but I never win these things...
User Image

- just try it.
maybe u'll be lucky xD heart -
User Image

Wow, so many interested! I didn't expect this many X3
Thank you all for your generous comments about my art! redface

These tekteks are all so cute! It's going to be hard to decide. I think I'll give it until Monday or so before I decide. biggrin

User Image User Image

User Image

Here ya go. :B Whaddya think?
User Image

Bumpz

User Image User Image

User Image

Bumpedy Bump!

I have never actually gotten any avi art before.....Yet! I am actually questing avi art so it would be cool if I could get some. LOL

Bumpedy Bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces