Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

So, I'm looking for some new avi's using my current inventory...

The contest will run from 10th August to 10th September (11pm BST).
The contest is now over so I'm no longer accepting any entries.
Winners will be announced on Friday 12th Sept, in this thread, once I'm home from work.

1st Place: 10 bil
2nd Place: 6 bil
3rd Place: 4 bil

I will not be PMing winners.
So make sure you check the thread on the 10th Sept to find out how prizes will be given out.
It's unlikely, but if there aren't any entries that I really like, then the top two prizes will not be given out. I may instead give 1-2 bil to people I feel have tried their best.

*Special circumstances*
If one of your entries wins a prize and meets the following criteria, then you will win an extra 2 bil.
- Uses the dress from Her Twilight
- Uses the skirt from Divinity Court Lucia
- Is primarily green in colour

A few things to note:
- There are quite a few of the items in my invo that aren't on tektek yet so it's up to you if you want to use tektek or Gaia's dress up when making your entry. (see below for a screenshot of my invo)
- Feel free to enter more than once.
- If you use items from outwith my invo, don't go over 100bil.
- Make sure if you're layering items on tektek, that the same layering is possible on Gaia or I will DQ that entry.
- I will give feedback, to an extent (this is a contest after all).
- Do not PM me for more feedback, if you do this I will DQ you from the contest.

Base to use for your entry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When I buy new items, I will update the tektek link and the screenshot of my invo.

Screenshot of my inventory for if you are using the Gaia dress up. *Also displays which items I own duplicates of.*

Colour combo's/things I like
- Blue & Purple (& white)
- Blue & Black
- Purple & White/Cream
- Purple & Green
- Pink & Blue
- Pastel shades
- Even colour distribution and general colour matching

Dislikes
- Cluttered avi's (some layering is great but don't go overboard).
- Avi's of one colour (i.e all blue or white etc.)
- Multiple shades of one colour being used (i.e if you're using a dark red shade then avoid using a light or pink'ish shade of red).
- One item being used more than twice in an avi.
- Beige/Brown & White avi's.
- Red & Black avi's (I have too many of them saved already)
- Black & White avi's.
- Bloodied items (the wings and halos especially)

Witty Genius

Favourite's so far... yum_strawberry

Shiro-Hikari-Chan:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eirenagerrek:

Serasiel:

Bittersweet Reveries:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ichigo Urahara:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

shialatier:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iipokekitty:

Aggravated Unicorn:

moonlite dreamer:

Airess Riptide:

Svleir:

Rin Taeji:

Friendly Cat

Daboecia

Hi there - is this something you might like? ^_^

Witty Genius

RabidKitten
Daboecia

Hi there - is this something you might like? ^_^

Not really, I meant to add in (and have done so now) that I'm not looking for black & white avi's.
Thanks for trying though.

Witty Genius

Sultry Strawberry
xp

Sorry, not keen on this. The blues are in different shades and aren't evenly distributed. There's also too much black for my liking.

Fashionable Millionaire

Witty Genius

Jazmyn RMS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first: I like the colours but I don't think the hair works, or the top.
The second: Not something I'd use. I don't like the outfit in general or the hair.
The third: I do quite like this actually but unfortunately, as I said in the first post: I'm not looking for any more brown and beige/cream avi's.

Shy Noob

checked layering- had to add some white because of the skirt - do you mind hints of yellow?- feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Millionaire

27,865 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150
First try! I will make more later!

Witty Genius

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
checked layering- had to add some white because of the skirt - do you mind hints of yellow?- feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As long as the hints of yellow look good then yes, I'm all for them.

The first: I'm sorta surprised by this but I quite like it - that isn't meant insultingly, it's just quite different to any avi's I've used before.
The second... I like the hair and if it'll hide under the hood (round the top) then that'd be great. As for the rest though... I don't like the dress or the legs/trouser combo.
The third: I don't like the dress or the hair but other than that it has potential to be quite pretty.
The fourth: Again it's the hair I'm not keen on. I'm also not sure about the wings.
The fifth: If you could find some bangs/fringe that worked, that'd be much better. Looking at the bottom half of the avi, there's a bit too much pink for my liking.

A great start though!

Witty Genius

Ichigo Urahara_18
First try! I will make more later!

I'm not keen on the hair and it's a little too top half blue, bottom half white/cream for my liking but I do still sorta like it.

I look forward to seeing the rest!

Shy Noob

Daboecia
any better? and it does hide under the hood - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Genius

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
Daboecia
any better? and it does hide under the hood -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoaaa, so many options! emotion_bigheart
I've edited out the ones I don't think are going anywhere in favour of the ones that are/I like. Hope that's okay...

The green & purple - great re the hood.
That can almost go in my favourite's.... Needs some purple round the feet, try a "breeze" item? wink

How about taking the hair from the first purple & white, put it on the second purple & white, use the scissors in Sainte Ciel: Agape there too.... Perhaps use Azrael's wings instead of Uriel's as well. Think you might have my 2nd favourite then. wink
The 3rd & 4th purple ones I don't like nearly s'much.

The blue & black's are too black. Plus I'm quickly starting to dislike those legs for some reason. Sorry! sweatdrop

The pastels....try something instead of the dress, because it's quite wide and so pink it's just drawing my eye and disrupting the colour balance imo. I do like the lil details up the top though.

Shy Noob

Daboecia
that's fine with mee - and yay thanks! I didn't know you have Agape User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oh and the Light Hardhearted bangs are not 500 bil- it's 25 bil-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff