Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hoarder

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
♥~Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk, Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born........

"Don, yours is beast."

♥~.....And now it's all right, it's O.K., And you may look the other way, We can try to understand, The New York Times' effect on man.~♥

High-functioning Hoarder

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
♥~Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk, Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born........

" User Image "

♥~.....And now it's all right, it's O.K., And you may look the other way, We can try to understand, The New York Times' effect on man.~♥

"i like silstar, maybe a little editing...."

"Well, I don't really like the hair, and it just looks a little to empty User Image "

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

" User Image "

" User Image "

"I don't really like body dye.....but sure, I prefer lusty the best for skin...."

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Can I use the white body dye you're questing?

" redface "

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items