Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lionheart

Checkersaurus

{Quote Me}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

Checkersaurus

{Quote Me}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I also checked layering, should be good smile

Mega Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Anxious Fatcat

CoIorful

Keiichu~ this is a good attempt, but that is one of the salon hairs I don't like and it clashes with the colors of the avi a bit. the dress is a bit boring though!

Colorful~ I love your current avi! Thank you for trying all the bases!
first entry: I usually am anti-rainbow, but in this case it really works. Thank you! Favorite!
second entry: a little too naked for me but I like the hair a lot
third entry: this one is a little too bulky/cluttery for my taste.

Hisokas_Baby~ I really, really like this. I'm not sure what it is that is bothering me about it. I think the shirt and skirt arent working for me, but keep the jacket! Please edit!!

Immortus~ not sure about the hair...not feminine enough

Briasaurus~oooh...the ONLY thing I don't like is the face! I would love to see an edit!

Inka10~ too many old/starter items for me and it looks christmasy...

Mega Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Anxious Fatcat

Mega Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shady Zapper

Anxious Fatcat

Fashionable Dabbler

Okay! I added a different shirt underneath and tried a few different bottoms. Thoughts?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

Checkersaurus
Briasaurus~oooh...the ONLY thing I don't like is the face! I would love to see an edit!

Okie! Here are some editsss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. feedback please sweatdrop

Unbeatable Foe

I'll try~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas