Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hisokas_baby
Checkersaurus
Hisokas_baby

Ooh this was a bit challenging, ha ha. Thoughts on this? c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like everything but the midsection, not sure what is throwing me off about it, but if you can edit it i would love that!

I changed the belt. Did that help at all?

yes, it did! favorite!

fire_and_ice_dragoness: it's on the right track but I think it needs a little bit more added to it!

Hisokas_baby: I like the color scheme but it's just not qute a favorite. thank you for your entry!

qpx: tip for noticing the reson for the end date wink Im sorry to say that your avis arent quite my style though, but I LOVE the face on the first one. Thanks for your entries!

Bohemian T i t a n i c: Wow, thanks for your entries! I can tell you spent some time on them! I LOVE the first one but it is definitely way out of my budget. The first on the second row will do though. Favorite!

_Estyle_: all three entries are well matched and balanced. the second two just aren't what im looking for, but I like the top on the first one. if you change the hair and maybe add something else to the head it might work!

Xx-Sup3r_Gurl__xX: uhh, it doesn't really match that well

neguru: I love the shirt and the guitar is nice but the rest isn't quite feminine enough for me

Bottle Of Psycho: not quite what I'm looking for, sorry!

adventurer like you: I really like everything but the face and the hand item! edit and it may be a favorite!

Neko Athena: it feels a little topheavy to me because of the hair and the top looks off

watermelon spongecake: it doesn't quite match to me and I don't like the gloves

|| RiA ||- I really like the idea, but I'm not so keen on the color scheme

Tel Alias- the dress is a bit too old fashioned for me but I like the hair on the first one!

[Forbiddance]: On the first one I don't like the hair too much and it needs some pink/black on the head. the second one is too non-matching for me.

creative_mind-xi: it doesn't look like it costs as much as it does. some of the items are a bit too expensive and it needs a bit more expansion

m ewlings: I like the first one a lot, but something in the middle feels off for me. If you want to mess around with it and show me some options that would be great, but if not maybe I will try some stuff on it myself. I really like the second one but I'm not sure it's something that I would wear.

PetitesAbeilles: the first one is really cool, but I don't like the hair or eyes. please edit, the rest is very cool! not my style for the other two.

Milmil as Mike: no, I still don't like the hair, sorry! try some item hair (it's ok if it is a LITTLE over the limit) or try the hair I have equipped on my avi now!

Dapper Raider

Tipsy Millionaire

/goes to make one.

(:
Fluffie Marshmallow

not sure about the hair with that head item. change one or the other?
Feather_Duster08

eek too many entries with this color scheme! I don't really like most of the items you've chosen, feel free to try again!

Tipsy Millionaire

Checkersaurus

Here's my entry for Base 3.
It isn't one of my favorite TekTeks to be honest, you'll be better to tell me what's wrong with it.

Mega Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fashionable Dabbler

Decided to do one with just the plain base (though I was inspired by the Punk one).
Thoughts? c:

Mega Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items