Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strawberry

[ J a d e . D r a c o s ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Again, it's REALLY cute but it uses two Workshop Flora items D:

Strawberry

CRazy4Ever2000
Queenie Hartigan
how's this? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not bad! I completely forgot that I had that cape, wow. Too bad it uses two custom cuts!

Strawberry

xCrimsonFlashx
Queenie Hartigan

/shakes fist curses upon you Gaia layering
(sorry I couldn't find a brown hair that worked u_u)
This one works for sure uy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

//requoting since it looks like you may have skipped over, haha
Oh no, I saw it! But I actually liked the first iteration better, and I found I DID have a hair that works! (I can't remember what hair it was though @ w @)
I'm definitely gonna use the Rosamund undergarment for the first one though, that's a really good idea for replacing the brown vest!

Strawberry

Saturn Midnight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm back. ninja
Second Attempt~
EDIT: And Third Attempt:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of these are suuuuper cute but they all involve too many items I don't care enough for to buy :/ Sorry! The pink ones are especially cute * v *

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Queenie Hartigan
Saturn Midnight

I'm back. ninja
Second Attempt~
All of these are suuuuper cute but they all involve too many items I don't care enough for to buy :/ Sorry! The pink ones are especially cute * v *

How about now?~

Strawberry

Saturn Midnight
Queenie Hartigan
Saturn Midnight

I'm back. ninja
Second Attempt~

How about now?~
Gonna say no. I feel like the red in the tail really throws the whole thing.

Questionable Power

14,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

gaia_star I'll look at a workaround... gaia_star

Questionable Power

14,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_star

Questionable Power

14,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_star

Obsessive Smoker

Queenie Hartigan
L o l l y-C h i

What do you think? yum_puddi
I think you didn't read my rules :/

Okay. c:

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Queenie Hartigan
Saturn Midnight

How about now?~
Gonna say no. I feel like the red in the tail really throws the whole thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How about these? XD

Strawberry

contest is OVER! Sorry to yesterday's last-minute entries, I didn't have time to crit, but tbh there was nothing I liked enough to add to the 'possible winners' pool. Sorry! Thanks to everyone for entering!

Gonna judge everything now, stay tuned for winners!

Strawberry

Winners have been announced! I enjoyed so many of the entries, and I had a really hard time picking my faves!
Congrats!
I'll be sending trades out shortly, thanks again to everyone who entered!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff