Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Sex Symbol

ehh i scratch those entries i forgot u wanted special legs
_iluvvyyhu
Lushouss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the first and second, maybe bangs on the first one and a different shirt, and for the second avi a different tail and shirt? o;
_iluvvyyhu
ehh i scratch those entries i forgot u wanted special legs

I still like them lol c:

High-functioning Sex Symbol

Lushouss
_iluvvyyhu
Lushouss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the first and second, maybe bangs on the first one and a different shirt, and for the second avi a different tail and shirt? o;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh okay lol x3 is this any better?
_iluvvyyhu
Lushouss
_iluvvyyhu
Lushouss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh okay lol x3 is this any better?

The first one's my favorite so far. c:
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
_iluvvyyhu

Send trade? o;