Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
iSynthesia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For the dream avi contest
For the inventory contest

I'm about to crash, so I'm sorry that this will be rather short, but hopefully it won't sound too terse or anything of that ilk.

I'm not entirely sure what all is going on in the dream avi tektek. It's extremely cluttered, to me, so maybe try to lessen it? ^^;

For the inventory contest, there are two things that stand out to me: the kitten's bright blue eyes, and the Runcible Spoon legs. Maybe get rid of the kitten or have it in its purr pose instead? ^^;
And -- I just am not a fan of the RS leg mod. If you haven't gotten online by the time I get up, I might have some suggestions for the legs, but for right now, maybe just fiddle around with tektek until you find something you think may work? x u x"

I really need to stop trying to answer in this thread at five am. I'm never of much use. It's awful.

Timid Gaian

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x
iSynthesia
For the dream avi contest
For the inventory contest

I'm about to crash, so I'm sorry that this will be rather short, but hopefully it won't sound too terse or anything of that ilk.

I'm not entirely sure what all is going on in the dream avi tektek. It's extremely cluttered, to me, so maybe try to lessen it? ^^;

For the inventory contest, there are two things that stand out to me: the kitten's bright blue eyes, and the Runcible Spoon legs. Maybe get rid of the kitten or have it in its purr pose instead? ^^;
And -- I just am not a fan of the RS leg mod. If you haven't gotten online by the time I get up, I might have some suggestions for the legs, but for right now, maybe just fiddle around with tektek until you find something you think may work? x u x"

I really need to stop trying to answer in this thread at five am. I'm never of much use. It's awful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will try doing something about the Rs legs..

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
ll teddybear II
Yeah, I agree, tektek has a lot of catching up but Tekton has created his own game and gaia is like releasing items nonstop so I can see why they're having troubles emo Yeah I would love to help look for alternatives for the monochrome tektek (: And is there a way to layer check so I dont accidentally do it again. So sorry. and I dont mind at all if you tweak it cause what I chose might not always be the best and I love how you help to make it better.

**Edit Here's what I came up with. I added rosamund's revenge for arms and advant crowne for a cape/coat. I don't know how to layer check so I'm not sure if it works though. I hope it does User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FFFFF.
I am so behind on replies. But I knew someone had asked me something -- and that I'd forgotten to address an issue.

OKAY.
SO.
For some reason Majokko Akuma is just being a pest and not willing to layer with items. D;
I don't even understand what the issue is. I haven't had the time yet to investigate a way to fix this problem. But I will try my best to do it after I wake up and get online.

Until then, though.
The way I test layering on Gaia is to go to the 'Customize Avatar' page -- and you know how there's a Search Bar above your items? Well, to the right of that, you have the options "My Inventory" and "All Gaia."
Clicking the "All Gaia" option allows you to try on items to see how they layer on Gaia since tektek doesn't layer the same way (for whatever reason).
It took me years of being on this site to even know that existed, and when I found out, I felt totally stupid because I'd had so many avatars have to be scrapped because they didn't layer, and it was one thing that threw the entire avatar off. x-x

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100

Here madame:

Friendly Noob

Heehee, you gave cute little stories for them~ I like that. ; v ;

The Dream Avi I'm going to have to decline at this moment. ^^;
I'd probably be willing to take something like it (like, still using the major items) but I'm not a fan of the blue circle behind her, of Duke (the shading is a little off), or the legs. emotion_facepalm I'm so sorry. I'm trying not to be picky, I promise. The eyes are also a bit iffy for me as well, but I might can deal with those.
Though -- on second thought, the eyes kinda clash with the hair, so you might want to change either of those, if you still use the torso items. sweatdrop

At first, I wasn't entirely sure about this Inventory avi.
But now I think I'm kind of digging it, although the legs and the belt are bothering me a little. ^^;
It might look better if you used Fading Revenant or Heart x Mind for the feet, and just get rid of the belt.
I don't really know atm, tbh. It's 5 am.

Hm~ This is really pretty~
I'm liking just about everything on the Monochrome avi, except the hair. ^^;
Would you mind terribly trying to find a different hair? It just looks... off to me. ._.'

I hope these are better then?
Dream Avi Contest:
Price: 5,638,785,613
Short summary/back story: A lolita ice witch and her cute familiar!
Edited: Took off blue circle, changed Duke to Ember (darker fur, hope the shade matches now?), changed legs to Lethe Rose, changed hair to darker shade.

Inventory Contest:
Price: 58,000,000
Short summary/back story: A cute magic girl, spreading her love throughout the world~!
Edited: Took off belt, changed legs to Faded Revenant.

Monochrome Contest:
Price: 5,231,922,534
Short summary/back story: An elegant reaper comes across a cute, sleeping fox...to reveal she has an affinity for cute things?!
Edited: Changed hair to Princess of the Universe
Simply Saikou
For the Dream Avi contest,

And the Greyscale contest.

Please let me know what you think. < 3

Hnggg, you used the Dark Madelyne Hair. <333
I'm currently trying to find someone selling that at a semi-decent price, but I think I may have to cave soon because I want it so baaaaaddd.
The first one is cute and oddly goes together~ I like it a lot! ; v ; Totes accepted! <3

This second one.
Tippy gave me pause, ngl.
But then.
I just kept looking at her and found myself giggling because -- she's cute.
And so I'm absolutely accepting this because I seriously have yet to find an animal on Gaia that I don't really like. xDD

Maybe I should just give up on avatars and sell all my stuff. And buy all the animal items...

Haha, I'm glad you like them! < 3
And I really appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave for these avis, thank you~ n wn

Familiar Friend

low iq 111

this is for inventory contest

Haha! This is actually really adorable~ It's not as matchy-matchy as I'm used to, but the background helps detract from that and also manages to work with it. I don't even.

I love it~
It's being posted now~ ; v ;

oh cool

User Image

Original Noob

10,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ll teddybear II
Yeah, I agree, tektek has a lot of catching up but Tekton has created his own game and gaia is like releasing items nonstop so I can see why they're having troubles emo Yeah I would love to help look for alternatives for the monochrome tektek (: And is there a way to layer check so I dont accidentally do it again. So sorry. and I dont mind at all if you tweak it cause what I chose might not always be the best and I love how you help to make it better.

**Edit Here's what I came up with. I added rosamund's revenge for arms and advant crowne for a cape/coat. I don't know how to layer check so I'm not sure if it works though. I hope it does User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FFFFF.
I am so behind on replies. But I knew someone had asked me something -- and that I'd forgotten to address an issue.

OKAY.
SO.
For some reason Majokko Akuma is just being a pest and not willing to layer with items. D;
I don't even understand what the issue is. I haven't had the time yet to investigate a way to fix this problem. But I will try my best to do it after I wake up and get online.

Until then, though.
The way I test layering on Gaia is to go to the 'Customize Avatar' page -- and you know how there's a Search Bar above your items? Well, to the right of that, you have the options "My Inventory" and "All Gaia."
Clicking the "All Gaia" option allows you to try on items to see how they layer on Gaia since tektek doesn't layer the same way (for whatever reason).
It took me years of being on this site to even know that existed, and when I found out, I felt totally stupid because I'd had so many avatars have to be scrapped because they didn't layer, and it was one thing that threw the entire avatar off. x-x
Aw that's so sad. D: all those avis and here's the revised one again (: I layer checked it this time User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
ll teddybear II
Aw that's so sad. D: all those avis and here's the revised one again (: I layer checked it this time User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the first one, so I'll post it~ c:

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
callowaya
I hope these are better then?
Dream Avi Contest:
Price: 5,638,785,613
Short summary/back story: A lolita ice witch and her cute familiar!
Edited: Took off blue circle, changed Duke to Ember (darker fur, hope the shade matches now?), changed legs to Lethe Rose, changed hair to darker shade.

Inventory Contest:
Price: 58,000,000
Short summary/back story: A cute magic girl, spreading her love throughout the world~!
Edited: Took off belt, changed legs to Faded Revenant.

Monochrome Contest:
Price: 5,231,922,534
Short summary/back story: An elegant reaper comes across a cute, sleeping fox...to reveal she has an affinity for cute things?!
Edited: Changed hair to Princess of the Universe

Sorry to make you have to change so much. D;

And yes, better! I'll post them up now~ <3

Tipsy Poster

Seabarf
You already answered this? My apologies, I thought you didn't saw it so I tried posting it again hahaha.. emotion_facepalm
I hope it layers much better on Gaia, and yes Merry Mime can throw off Mysterious Captain a wee bit. emotion_0A0
Those two are my personal favorite too. But I'm more teetering towards the fourth one, but really it's up to you. emotion_kirakira
It's okay hun, I know how you feel hahaha sometimes I don't sleep at all with or without classes/work.. emotion_hug

Blah. Sorry. I didn't mean for you to think I was angry. Should've added a "; v ;" after that first line. D;

Nonono. xDD
I was saying that -- they aren't compatible on Gaia's layering. If you equip them, the second one kicks the first one off the face. x-x'
My apologies for the very vague sentence there. ^^;

Hm; yeah, I can see the fourth one being better. [/nodnod]

I've gotten into a horrendous habit of staying up rather late, and even if I don't get more than a couple hours of sleep, I find I'm incapable of altering my sleeping schedule. emotion_facepalm It's awful.
But thank you for the hug. ; v ; [/hugs back]

Nonono, I didn't think that you were mad I was just apologizing for double posting hahaha it's alright dear! Oh my, it kicks the other item out? Does that mean I have to re-do the face (not that I mind at all)?
Same here, tried stabilizing my body clock but no luck. Most nights are caffeine fueled and sleepless.. too many good books to read and too many things to do. Oy vey.

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Seabarf
Nonono, I didn't think that you were mad I was just apologizing for double posting hahaha it's alright dear! Oh my, it kicks the other item out? Does that mean I have to re-do the face (not that I mind at all)?
Same here, tried stabilizing my body clock but no luck. Most nights are caffeine fueled and sleepless.. too many good books to read and too many things to do. Oy vey.

Oh, okies. ; v ; I thought maybe... I donno. I'm always worried I come off rude. [/hides in a corner]

I... changed the lips. xD
To Cupid Lips (Black) because I thought it still looked like it worked and because I couldn't find a different look that worked as well as the one with Merry Mime did, so I left the way you had the eyes (because I liked those) and just found a mouth that I thought looked second-best.

AMG. You like to read? o u o
We may need to finish this conversation outside of the thread, considering I finally posted up the results. But until all the trades are accepted and whatnot, it'll stay open.

Like. I'm not tired at all right now. And it's past 5 am.
( /) o ( )

Cute Pup

Oh yay, thank you very much ! heart

Timid Gaian

Thank you! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira
I've never won anything this high.. crying

Tipsy Poster

Seabarf

Oh, okies. ; v ; I thought maybe... I donno. I'm always worried I come off rude. [/hides in a corner]

I... changed the lips. xD
To Cupid Lips (Black) because I thought it still looked like it worked and because I couldn't find a different look that worked as well as the one with Merry Mime did, so I left the way you had the eyes (because I liked those) and just found a mouth that I thought looked second-best.

AMG. You like to read? o u o
We may need to finish this conversation outside of the thread, considering I finally posted up the results. But until all the trades are accepted and whatnot, it'll stay open.

Like. I'm not tired at all right now. And it's past 5 am.
( /) o ( )

No dear, you're not rude at all. emotion_yatta
I also liked the eyes and the lips suited the avi well. emotion_brofist
Uh-huh, reading and breathing two things I cannot do without. And eating occasionally.. sleeping, too often hahaha! emotion_dowant

I know how you feeeeeel..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces