Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Seeker

ImThatRogue
Evadne
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Absolutely beautiful! I made a couple of minor changes, though. Thank you so very much! smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I had an eyes and mouth i'm not sure what happened. Lol. I see you using her, though. Glad you like. =)

Benevolent Gaian

23,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elocutionist 200
i liked this one, but i couldn't find a way to finish it off. :/

But i finished this one.

And ALL its background variations. 'XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And all the simpler ones...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feed back? :3

Desirable Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

in the third one, the cat kinda looks out of place to me, but I just loved it so much. I couldn't resist!

Nebulous Specter

here you go ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erry Chu
bump~

Thanks for bumping~! ^u^

Shy Strawberry

11,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Babydoll-chan

Oooooh niiiice! I really like the last 2! *u* I still made a couple of minor changes, though...
Thanks so much for the outfits! ^u^

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

maybe i could tektek...? haha, i love making elegant, cute, serious, devil avi x'D

they might looked childish.. so.. BEAWARE xDD

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Evadne
ImThatRogue
Evadne

Absolutely beautiful! I made a couple of minor changes, though. Thank you so very much! smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I had an eyes and mouth i'm not sure what happened. Lol. I see you using her, though. Glad you like. =)

Haha well it looked good. ^u^

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erry Chu
maybe i could tektek...? haha, i love making elegant, cute, serious, devil avi x'D

they might looked childish.. so.. BEAWARE xDD

Haha I don't mind! Go ahead~! Can't wait to see what you come up with! >u<

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kome101
i liked this one, but i couldn't find a way to finish it off. :/

But i finished this one.

And ALL its background variations. 'XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And all the simpler ones...

Feed back? :3

Hmm well I wasn't really feeling the hair and face, but I did like the outfit! I made some changes and made it look a bit more demonic, though. razz
Thanks for the outfit! ^u^

Magical Shapeshifter

ImThatRogue
Babydoll-chan

Oooooh niiiice! I really like the last 2! *u* I still made a couple of minor changes, though...

You're welcome! They were fun to make! ^_^
Those were also my fav's too so I'm really glad you liked them!

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Whispering_Lovely
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

in the third one, the cat kinda looks out of place to me, but I just loved it so much. I couldn't resist!

I love the first and last ones you made! Haha I changed the last one up a bit to give myself kitty ears and I made some changes to the other ones as well.
Thanks so much! ^-^

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Babydoll-chan
ImThatRogue
Babydoll-chan

You're welcome! They were fun to make! ^_^
Those were also my fav's too so I'm really glad you liked them!

Hehe well feel free to make some more if you ever feel like it! whee

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
violetskys
here you go ^_^

I absolutely love the color combinations you came up with! *o* I especially like the first and last ones. I only made a couple of slight changes.
Thank you for the outfits! ^u^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces