Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had this avatar for a while, and I'm actually quite fond of it. c:
But I need a new one, and I'll give the winner 5k 6.5k if you make something I absolutely love!
I know 5k 6.5k is not a lot. But, I'm not super duper rich. :c
My budget is 200k or less.I prefer avatars that doesn't go over my budget. If you do go ever my budget, please make sure it's not WAAAAY over my budget or I'll die from Booty Grab overload.

If you're wondering what my style is, just look at my current avatar, and below are some stuffz to help you to see what I like, and stuff.

Wants: Semi-cluttered avatar, matching with more than one color, original (something you don't see everyday!), preferably my current hair (this hairstyle was expensive!) & skin tone.

Dislikes: Way too cluttered avatars, plain avatars, overused avatars, overused color schemes, avatars WAAAAAAAY over my budget, avatars similar to my current one, avatars with the same color scheme as my current one.

Oh, and if you'd like to use some of my items, click this!. You can exclude whatever you use from my inventory from the price, obviously.

The favorites in no particular order:
User Image
C H O C O t r e x
Bump!
Spiral Elf Bombz
Im on it
Yay! c:
rawr~ <3
bump.
ughh. >_>
looks like me have to change the prize. stressed
The Robotic Kiss
bump.

you should make me a richer guy avi of yours in

My TekTek Comp

and ill make you one
changed the prize now. stressed

@n****e: I'm not totally awesome at making avatars... especially male ones. gonk
The Robotic Kiss

@n****e: I'm not totally awesome at making avatars... especially male ones. gonk

its not too hard i like them like yours at the moment and i'll edit if it needs some changes so i like it ^_^
crying
NippleCrippler
The Robotic Kiss

its not too hard i like them like yours at the moment and i'll edit if it needs some changes so i like it ^_^
Mkay..
Lets see if TekTek doesn't explode my computer, if it doesn't, then I'll attempt. ;]
The Robotic Kiss
NippleCrippler
The Robotic Kiss

Mkay..
Lets see if TekTek doesn't explode my computer, if it doesn't, then I'll attempt. ;]

bless you child smile im trying to make yours now is there any colours or items you'd like?
NippleCrippler
The Robotic Kiss
NippleCrippler
The Robotic Kiss

Mkay..

bless you child smile im trying to make yours now is there any colours or items you'd like?
Not specifically.
It just has to look good.... ya'know?

I'm also attempting at yours since TekTek didn't explode my computer. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out