Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone! Welcome and good luck! ^^

I would like you to make me look as cute as can be! I love sparkly items! My fav colors that you MUST use are, Green, Blue, and Red. You don't have to use those three in the same avi! You can make an avi that is ALL Red, Blue, or Green! But those colors must be used in the avi!

I would like you to keep my hair style, but you can change the color! I Also like pink! But try not to use to much of it! Also please keep the same eyes! There is NO Limit so GO CRAZY! But I would like you please keep it below 7 Mill. k?

RULES THAT YOU MUST FALLOW:

Be nice to EVERYBODY, if you don't like the avi's they are entering then TO BAD, This is MY contest NOT YOURS. :] So try to be kind and watch what you say! I will not allow ANY LAGUAGE, so that means no cussing! :]

Fallow the Gaia rules! Those are very important!

If I do not like the avi I will let you try again, I will only let you try one more time! So please try to make it cute the first time. :] I love the Angelic items and anything that makes me look like an angel! :] But remember to use my fav colors! :]

If you think there is something missing and I agree (and it was your last try) then I will let you put it on the avi. Remember the goal is to make me cute and for you to get the 2000 in gold. :]

I love cute emo items as well! But try not to make me look to emo, not sad or anything. But Happy and cute! :] So you can use black and gray if you are trying to make me a cute emo avi! :]

Okay I think that is it for now! Please stay active in the post! SO that means lots of friendly talking! I will tell the winner on Friday July 31st 2009! So Good Luck and remember play nice!

the url to use: http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Edit: I have changed the Time. So For As Of NOW All entries MUST be posted WITHIN 2 Hours and 38 Minutes!! Please Post Now!!! I have 8 Avi's Posted! If you Want the 2 Grand, Please Post!! Good luck to the 8 right now!

Edited: 7:04 PM, July, 29th 2009!

Contest Ends: 8:40 July, 29th 2009!
I will try

Really? YAY! Thank you so muchh[:
janh_el

Really? YAY! Thank you so muchh[:

no problem! =D
heart will try ali! =P
i'll try. :]
ah ali can i change the eyes pwzzzz crying
StonerkittyvampireX3
ah ali can i change the eyes pwzzzz crying

well, if it makes the avi look better then I guess you can. :]

wow..that's a lot going on there..its pretty good, I'll have to think about it though. Good job anyway. :] thanks for posting.
:]
with eyes changed
User Image

with eyes unchanged
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items