Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gawker

oh my gawd they're so good! c: but their expression is serious but dont worry i like them a lot >w<
and they're cheap :3 yee! i dont mind if they're i different from my favourites, i like there to be many different ones biggrin
Goodjob!

Shameless Shopper

Ruthless Gawker

Shameless Shopper

-Damn This Shxt-

the first one needs glasses :3
the last one looks amazing without glasses x3

Ah, so like this? 3nodding I'm glad you like them!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Gawker

pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes c:
editing the favourites time c:
im contradicting myself saying no dark colours :O and then i like a tektek with a dark colours in it let me change the donts too xD

Shameless Shopper

-Damn This Shxt-
pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

yes c:
im contradicting myself saying no dark colours :O and then i like a tektek with a dark colours in it let me change the donts too xD

I knew I thought something was wrong with my colour choice! I was doing so many tekteks I couldnt remember which for which >_< forgive me xp
But here's a white, just for you to see what it looks like sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Gawker

pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-
pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

yes c:

I knew I thought something was wrong with my colour choice! I was doing so many tekteks I couldnt remember which for which >_< forgive me xp
But here's a white, just for you to see what it looks like sweatdrop

lol dont worry emotion_yatta
i like the original better c;

Shameless Shopper

-Damn This Shxt-

Ah, so what time is it where you are? Its 3am here -_____-" I can't sleep at ALLL so Im hoping tekteking will make me sleepy emotion_zzz

Ruthless Gawker

pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

Ah, so what time is it where you are? Its 3am here -_____-" I can't sleep at ALLL so Im hoping tekteking will make me sleepy emotion_zzz
oh its 8.03pm ._. and raining

Shameless Shopper

-Damn This Shxt-
pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

Ah, well. I'm going to try and sleep now. You must be on the other side of the world! Sorry, things like this amuse me at this time x__x. And my brain isnt fully functioning... so all of these look the same. I'll give the blue one another try tomorrow. Good night!

Ruthless Gawker

pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-
pinkpeachz
-Damn This Shxt-

Ah, well. I'm going to try and sleep now. You must be on the other side of the world! Sorry, things like this amuse me at this time x__x. And my brain isnt fully functioning... so all of these look the same. I'll give the blue one another try tomorrow. Good night!
goodnight, sleep tight!
-Damn This Shxt-

I had a little go (: What do you think?? sweatdrop

Ruthless Gawker

I Wear Boy Pants
-Damn This Shxt-

I had a little go (: What do you think?? sweatdrop

its not bad except for the lips c:
i sort of like it biggrin

Ruthless Gawker

bump xD
forgot to keep this thread alive sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items