Welcome to Gaia! ::

iiMika
x TwistedTemptation --
iiMika
x TwistedTemptation --
iiMika
x TwistedTemptation --

Well, obviously i hadn't noticed that...
And i'd hope most people know what 50k is... but it deffinately didn't seem like he did, so i was just making sure..
so don't give me that.

"dont give me that"
Give you what?
Oh, and im pretty sure he does since he is the one posting the contest.
And also, how did he seem like he didn't? Please explain.

Don't give me that sarcasm/bull, is what i was saying, im sure you're smart enough to know that.
And it seemed like he didnt know what it meant because, if someone asks for a tektek ,
and they make the limit 5700 gold (which makes them look poor),
and then they go and say they'll give 50k to the winner.. (which would make them look rich),
it makes it look like he thinks 50k means 50 gold or something or other.
And i'm sure you're smart enough to figure that out, too, (or at least i'd hope).

Haha.
Well, to begin with, he could have 5 million gold and want an avatar worth only 2k. There could be lots of reasons for this. An example would be if he was saving up for an item and that item costs alot of gold, yet he wants to make a current avi for himself he might want to make it cheap because he would be saving. There could also be many many more reasons but im not going to name them all. Im not suprised in the least that you have not thought about this before posting that comment. Maybe next time you shouldnt jugde someone on lying off of how much they want their dream avi to cost. Its nonsense.

Are you kidding me?
I wasn't judging him of lying, i was suggesting that maybe he didn't know what 50k meant.
I honestly don't understand why thats such a big deal to you
Its not the end of the world just because someone is making sure someone else knows what they're talking about

Also, i know that they could be saving for another item, but seriously his post made him look like a n00b.
I mean, the whole bump contest, which is impossible, made it look like he's new to gaia or something if he thinks someone can do that.
So , if he WAS new , which he appeared to be so , he might not know what 50k is on gaia.

So don't say i accused him of lying.

I DIDNT.

I never said you accused him of lying. Did i? I think not.
Also, if our going to call someone a noob i might as well report you because thats against the gaia ToS. (Which you probably haven't read).
This is not a big deal to me. I just want to prove you wrong. Also i love arguing in forums. And yes, i know its not the end of the world. Im not stupid. I never even said it was the end of the world, so you can keep that comment to yourself next time. Also, i dont possibly see how the bump contest could make him look like a "noob". Oh and hun could you possible not yell at me. I assume you just cant handle being proved wrong, but you dont see me yelling at you do you?
Thought so.
And about the whole "he doesnt know what 50k is", i bet you could ask him and he would know what it is.
Im just letting you know.

@twisted temptation::
I KNOW WHAT 50K IS SO SHUT THE ******** UP AND LEAVE GAIANS ALONE!!!
hey not to be rude or anything but r u gonna give feedback
CONTESTSS!!!
Bump Contest:
BUMPS MUST BE IN SEPERATE POSTS
WHOEVER BUMPS UP TO 100,000 IN 22 MINUTES WILL GET A KOKO KITTY PLUSHIE
GET TA BUMPIN!!
MY FAVS!!:

Now when you posted this it didnt say you CAN NOT POST 1000 on THIS POST

Im not gonna do this contest because ik i will epicly fail but i was just curious because of tht lil quarrel over tht one person tht put 1000 BUMPS on this post thingy... So please explain to me lol
well i have to go..if i win..pm me or send trade and ill respond tomorrow..
so...BUH BYE!

Wealthy Raider

User Image
Total Value: 99,750 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Water Puddle
Box of Totally Innocent Objects
Adoring Fans
Sweatdrop Mood Bubble
Idiot Hair
Black Daruma Doll
Venus Embrace Bikini

YAY!!! SWEATY DUDE IN FRONT OF AN EXPECYING CROWD IN A BIKINI NOT KNOWING HOW TO POLE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!! whee

FEEDBAK <3

Fuzzy Bear

i try 3nodding heart

Death_atu's Wife

x TwistedTemptation --
Purple Tittes
iiMika
x TwistedTemptation --
iiMika
x TwistedTemptation --

Don't give me that sarcasm/bull, is what i was saying, im sure you're smart enough to know that.
And it seemed like he didnt know what it meant because, if someone asks for a tektek ,
and they make the limit 5700 gold (which makes them look poor),
and then they go and say they'll give 50k to the winner.. (which would make them look rich),
it makes it look like he thinks 50k means 50 gold or something or other.
And i'm sure you're smart enough to figure that out, too, (or at least i'd hope).

Haha.
Well, to begin with, he could have 5 million gold and want an avatar worth only 2k. There could be lots of reasons for this. An example would be if he was saving up for an item and that item costs alot of gold, yet he wants to make a current avi for himself he might want to make it cheap because he would be saving. There could also be many many more reasons but im not going to name them all. Im not suprised in the least that you have not thought about this before posting that comment. Maybe next time you shouldnt jugde someone on lying off of how much they want their dream avi to cost. Its nonsense.

Are you kidding me?
I wasn't judging him of lying, i was suggesting that maybe he didn't know what 50k meant.
I honestly don't understand why thats such a big deal to you
Its not the end of the world just because someone is making sure someone else knows what they're talking about

Also, i know that they could be saving for another item, but seriously his post made him look like a n00b.
I mean, the whole bump contest, which is impossible, made it look like he's new to gaia or something if he thinks someone can do that.
So , if he WAS new , which he appeared to be so , he might not know what 50k is on gaia.

So don't say i accused him of lying.

I DIDNT.

I never said you accused him of lying. Did i? I think not.
Also, if our going to call someone a noob i might as well report you because thats against the gaia ToS. (Which you probably haven't read).
This is not a big deal to me. I just want to prove you wrong. Also i love arguing in forums. And yes, i know its not the end of the world. Im not stupid. I never even said it was the end of the world, so you can keep that comment to yourself next time. Also, i dont possibly see how the bump contest could make him look like a "noob". Oh and hun could you possible not yell at me. I assume you just cant handle being proved wrong, but you dont see me yelling at you do you?
Thought so.
And about the whole "he doesnt know what 50k is", i bet you could ask him and he would know what it is.
Im just letting you know.

@twisted temptation::
I KNOW WHAT 50K IS SO SHUT THE ******** UP AND LEAVE GAIANS ALONE!!!

Alright. now you guys are just pissing me off.

@ Purple Titties, I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, kay hun?! in the beginning, i thought you didnt. but i realize now that you do. and i'd leave you alone if your little friend here wasn't b*tching me out for no reason.

@iiMika, you did say i was accusing him of lying. r e a d .
"Maybe next time you shouldnt jugde someone on lying"
Also, i WASNT yelling at you. I'm talking to you over a freaking computer, you couldn't posssibly tell if i was trying to yell or not.
Maybe you think i was yelling because i spoke in caps? perhaps I like speaking in caps. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT.
And i TOLD you how it made him seem like a n00b, because of how his contest was impossible and if he actually thought someone could do that, thats how it made him look.
I never actually CALLED HIM a n00b, i simply said his first post made him look like one, so reporting me for that would just be uncalled for.

But im done with you, i don't feel like sitting here and arguing with some ******** who apparently didn't take their meds today.
So have fun sitting here arguing with yourself you butt ******** f*****t.
And i know you can report me for that, but i really don't care at this point, you deserved that, by far.

Next time you should read, because i never said you accused him of lying. I did not say "Maybe next time you shouldnt judge someone on lying" I said maybe next time you shouldnt judge someone off of lying. By the way, you we're making it obvious that you you we're trying to say that he didnt know what it meant, so dont get your panties in a wad over that. And also, you have been reported for trolling/abuse.
Have a nice day heart
Randome_Love
CONTESTSS!!!
Bump Contest:
GET TA BUMPIN!!
MY FAVS!!:

Now when you posted this it didnt say you CAN NOT POST 1000 on THIS POST... yes ik it says in SEPERATE POSTS but.... it doesnt mean you cant post it on this one? i mean really you tell me... im not arguing im just CURIOUS (cant make tht more out there...curious not arguing)

Im not gonna do this contest because ik i will epicly fail but i was just curious because of tht lil quarrel over tht one person tht put 1000 BUMPS on this post thingy... So please explain to me lol
Randome_Love
Randome_Love
CONTESTSS!!!
Bump Contest:
GET TA BUMPIN!!
MY FAVS!!:

Now when you posted this it didnt say you CAN NOT POST 1000 on THIS POST... yes ik it says in SEPERATE POSTS but.... it doesnt mean you cant post it on this one? i mean really you tell me... im not arguing im just CURIOUS (cant make tht more out there...curious not arguing)

honestly this contest sux!
he hasnt replied to any avies..the least u could do if u go OFFLINE IS SAY>>HEY IM GONNA GO OFFLINE!

Green Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces