Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Velvet Alchemy
I love playing dressup on tektek. o.o How's this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think the items go together very well, sorry sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

cracker bunni
MaraDyer

I'm very pleased with this one.

Wow, that's so cute. I wouldn't change anything on this 4laugh

Friendly Friend

Death the Mahou Shoujo
It's under your limit total, so... Way under budget since a lot are from your invo

I don't really like red and purple together sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

Starztruk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cheese_whine

Kind of boring confused Could use more items, don't be afraid to get closer to my max budget.

Friendly Friend

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
MaraDyer
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
feedback pleaseUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I absolutely LOVE the first two 3nodding but the eyes on the last look a little weird since everything else is white (I get it though, it's hard to do an all white avi with the few choices for white eyes we get)

oh I just wanted to make it cute, though I guess I couldn't make it seem like it was cute.. sweatdrop
here's a better one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now I love all three. Thanks for your help 4laugh

Friendly Friend

Ava is sassy
MaraDyer
Ava is sassy

feedback?

I like the colors you're going for, but the items just don't fit together very well.

any better?
or am i just beating a dead horse haha

Kinda, sorry I'm just not really seeing how they fit together sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

Claudia Thorn
MaraDyer
honestly...those wings were the only thing in the budget i could find that were the right shade. These ones that I have on this one are 50bil =-= but they, in my opinion, complete the avi much more. The hair is more of fluffy type to go with the fashion of angelic.

Much better, thanks for helping me out. 4laugh Feel free to make more if you have time. I love stuff like this and your current avi. I'll pretty much go for anything that matches. lol

Friendly Friend

sweet-popper244
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

I see what you're going for, but the items and the colors don't really match very well.

Friendly Friend

Raphiday
MaraDyer
Raphiday
Here's my avatar; feedback please?

I like everything except the hair sweatdrop Not sure how I feel about the gloves neutral

Here are a couple more avatars; one of them has a different kind of glove, and the other has no gloves at all!

Loving the second one 4laugh

Friendly Friend

JesskaEspy
[Feedback, please smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my god, I love the second one. The only thing I'd change about the first one is the hair, but otherwise they're great 4laugh

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
MaraDyer
~staggers and does double take~ my current? i can totally give you the tektek. i love twinsies :]

Friendly Friend

I Am So Blyssfull
MaraDyer

I did a little monochrome avi. It's all in your inventory (sorrynotsorry)
This one isn't

Pretty good for only using my inventory, I never got too far with monochrome avis cause the eyes look a little weird with everything else being white. They're a little too cluttered with one color everywhere except the face. sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

ButterflyxMadness

I like how the colors match, I just don't like the items. Sorry sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

Claudia Thorn
MaraDyer
~staggers and does double take~ my current? i can totally give you the tektek. i love twinsies :]

I wasn't thinking complete twins, but I love how you made yours. The only reason I have my current avi is cause this is what I didn't sell from buying outfits. I've been trying to do dark avis for forever, but they just never look right when I make them. redface

Friendly Friend

I have to go now, but I'll give more feedback when I get on again.
Please remember:
My budget is pretty decent, so you can add more stuff to the avis.
If you're doing monochrome try to have everything actually be the same color (eyes are a problem, I know.)
Try not to go overboard with clutter (what I have with my current avi is about all I can handle)
Make as many as you want.
Love what I'm seeing, so I'll try to pick the winner sometime this week.
Thanks everyone!
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas