Welcome to Gaia! ::

{Tektek Contest}
10k Prize, Ends Saturday (May 23)

I can't design avatars. So I hope that you, the lovely Dressing Room, will be able to do something amazing for me.

I would like something pretty, something beautiful maybe too. I do not mean sickly-sweet-and-disgustingly-girly, but pretty and elegant. One of my favorite avatar designs is by Vivid Frizz and it's in the avatar arena. (Here.) This is what I might consider pretty, but I do not want you to copy it, or do anything too similar. (It's her design!) I also like rococo style. I am also very picky, and honest with my feedback.

Some of my favorite items:
•Picolitrosso's Urn
•Biancamella
•Hermes' Moon
•Elegant Antoinette Wig
•Enchanted Book

Thank you very very much. I will give feedback to ones that ask, and ones I like. I am going to be away from my computer for a few days (Weds-Fri), and will choose the winner sometime on Saturday.
{Favorites}

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Is there a price limit? Or any items we can exclude from the final price?

dole whip's Princess

Genius

I'll try, any specific colors you like the best?
@MassiKur - I like light pink, mint green, gold, light blue, and yellow.
@Hinabi - No price limit. But preferably under 300k. You can exclude one Urn, and Biancamella, and Antoinette Wigs. I aslo have a lot of other stuff, but I don't feel like typing them. :P

Phantom

bump my siggy!
@Dicano - Bump! c:

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
@Poporging - It's cute, but just because I say I like something doesn't mean you need to use all of them. I don't like the eyes, and the outfit doesn't match. It's also too much pink.
-----♦♥♣♠--------------------

I will try~!

--------------------♠♣♥♦-----

@Hinabi - It's too dark, and it's not really what I'm looking for. I don't like the mask, or the angle/demon thing.

@Loveless - Thank you!

S'pose I need to help cooks supper. Be back in twenty minutes or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff