Welcome to Gaia! ::

potaterprincess
9 m

This one's more Irish, the next one will be more British. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really like the hair pins, but I love the way her eyes are blue and look like a gorgeous and bright contrast to the other colors. Perhaps you could change up the arms? They just look odd hanging there doing nothing with that outfit.
Hmm...is this better? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was really hard trying to find arm poses that worked with the avi...

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m

This one's more Irish, the next one will be more British. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really like the hair pins, but I love the way her eyes are blue and look like a gorgeous and bright contrast to the other colors. Perhaps you could change up the arms? They just look odd hanging there doing nothing with that outfit.
Hmm...is this better? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was really hard trying to find arm poses that worked with the avi...

Meh...keep it without one then. xD
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m

Yeah...that's why I did that, but I'm working on a different one right now.
potaterprincess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a gold and emerald (to keep with the green theme) tiara

a silver and emerald tiara

a mint green and gold tiara

a small silver and emerald tiara

a small gold and emerald tiara

a basic silver tiara

a basic gold tiara

How are the eyes?
Are they still too bright?

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m

Alright. I'm adding a mini contest soon that you may be interested in.
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m

Ooooh cool. What is it?

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
rocketeering
How are the eyes?
Are they still too bright?

I like the eyes. They're pretty.
This one is my favorite. Make sure to check back here soon! I'm adding a mini contest in a little while.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
9 m
potaterprincess

Ooooh cool. What is it?

It should be up soon. razz
It's just taking a little longer than I planned because I don't want to ignore anybody or miss any of the cool avatars people have been submitting. Oh and it might end up being a little hard...I'm not sure if it will or not. We'll have to wait and see.
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess

Ooooh cool. What is it?

It's just taking a little longer than I planned because I don't want to ignore anybody or miss any of the cool avatars people have been submitting. Oh and it might end up being a little hard...I'm not sure if it will or not. We'll have to wait and see.
Cool! I have two more. one without and one with a hat. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
potaterprincess

Excellent!
Will do; I love contests.
;3

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess

Ooooh cool. What is it?

Cool! I have two more. one without and one with a hat. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like the first one.
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess
9 m
potaterprincess

Ooooh cool. What is it?

I really like the first one.
Yay! I'm glad you do.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I want to add a mini contest into this that will have a prize of 50,000,000 gold.

If you want to enter this one, write Music Avatar 50Mill Prize at the top of your post.

Basically this is going to be a contest where you need to make an avatar as either the artist of one (or more) of a list of songs I'll have below or as what the song makes you think of. No hating on any of the songs/artists. You may say that you don't like them, but do not say stuff like "they're gay" "I hate her!" "that is the worst song ever why would you pick that???"

Rules:
You need to specify which one of the following songs/artists your avatar is supposed to represent and you may do as many as you want!
Each has a link to the song and artist [unless I mention otherwise]:
Moments and/or Diana by One Direction
Classic by MKTO (I don't know what the artist looks like for you to recreate, but I like this song. Sorry.)
Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull (This is a fun song that I actually like for some reason.)
Daylight by Maroon 5 (You may create Adam Levine)
She Looks so Perfect by 5sos (Not creating this band itself. Sorry.)

I will add more, but I have to get off the computer. I'll set a deadline for this later. Bye for now guys!
heart heart
Have fun!

Edit: Anything edited in while I'm on my phone will not have a link so you will have to look it up or know it to enter an avatar.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm currently on my phone and I can't do much, but I can attemp to reply to you guys if you submit avatars. My notifications aren't working correctly tho so I'll just try to check in every now and then. heart

Wheezing Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces