Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE MINI CONTEST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!

Main Contest ~1 Billion Gold Prize

So I suck at making avatars... sweatdrop

The custom section in my profile is going to be made into a section for dream avatars and I need something really good to add to it and work towards. I thought "why not ask my fellow gaians to help out and give gold to get someone closer to their goal in the process?"

Requirements:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. There is your suggested base. You can use an item skin if you want, but I tend to not like them. I do love item hair, eyes, and mouths tho.

2. I want to keep my avatar a redhead, but you may still take a risk and pick another color if you want because who knows? I might just fall in love with the avatar you make!

3. I DO NOT want an avatar that looks like a killer or has a lot of blood unless you can make a kinda cute one. A warrior with a sword or something like that is fine tho it will be harder to impress me with that.

4. I don't mind "sexy" avatars as long as they're not just wearing as little as possible. Sometimes I just find that gross. Something that is more cute than sexy like
is okay(not as simple tho), but remember the key is that I like a cute element when it comes to avatars.

5. I don't like random or crazy avatars with a bunch of colors (unless they're rainbow items...ex: Rainbow Dash items, Opalescent Rainbow, Midnight Rainbow, etc.). For example, I don't want an avatar that is made up of what ends up looking like a mountain of grunnies like I saw one person as.

6. I like both simple and cluttered avatars, but every now and then I'll be checking out a contest and participants take cluttered avatars too far so be careful. xD

7. My favorite color is green, I love cute avatars, and I take pride in my English and Irish blood. If someone could make an English (British basically lol...Union Jack items are cool...just sayin xp ) and Irish looking avatar, somehow incorporating both together, that itself could win because that would be amazing if you could pull it off!

You can go crazy. No price restrictions, but low as you can keep gold amount would be nice. You can ask questions and make as many avatars as you'd like. Good luck and have fun!

Winner:

Mini Contest ~50 Million Gold Prize

I want to add a mini contest into this that will have a prize of 50,000,000 gold.

If you want to enter this one, write Music Avatar 50Mill Prize at the top of your post.

Basically this is going to be a contest where you need to make an avatar as either the artist of one (or more) of a list of songs I'll have below or as what the song makes you think of. No hating on any of the songs/artists. You may say that you don't like them, but do not say stuff like "they're gay" "I hate her!" "that is the worst song ever why would you pick that???"

Rules:

1. You need to specify which one of the following songs/artists your avatar is supposed to represent and you may do as many as you want!

Each has a link to the song and artist [unless I mention otherwise]:
Moments and/or Diana by One Direction
Classic by MKTO (I don't know what the artist looks like for you to recreate, but I like this song. Sorry.)
Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull (This is a fun song that I actually like for some reason.)
Daylight by Maroon 5 (You may create Adam Levine)
She Looks So Perfect by 5sos (Not creating this band itself. Sorry.)
Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys (Not creating her)
Unconditionally by Katy Perry
Love Me For Me by Cher Lloyd
You also may suggest songs/artists, but they may be rejected.

List of Artists(Creation Allowed):
One Direction ~It is more likely to win with this boy band if you be a little creative(Base Them on a Theme, etc as long as there is something that shows who they are) and have five of them together as a single submission, but you may submit one or all of them separately.
Pitbull ~Just make him look cool. xD I really don't have any advice.
Adam Levine ~He's supposed to be hot...so make him hot!
Katy Perry ~Honestly a lot of the time I see her she's in something a little crazy so make her interesting I guess? sweatdrop
Cher Lloyd ~She's more like punk and cool to me so she'd need some pretty awesome items.

2. Specifically say who/what song you are creating an avatar for! Some artists I might not recognize right away or I might not understand your interpretation.

3. Have fun! There is no gold limit. You just have be okay with me using your avatar(s) on my profile regardless of if you win or not. The winner will get the gold and most definitely have theirs on my profile.

Winner:

Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
LexiJexi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the first except for the hair (I don't like the jacket on the other one) and it would be nice if you could add something to it. Not sure what. I just feel like it's missing something.

Kawaii Lunatic

Blessed Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I Am So Blyssfull
potaterprincess

This one wouldn't save

The top seems a bit weird to me, but it's cute.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
LexiJexi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i tried

I like it, but I want to see what other people make before I choose one. Feel free to make more if you'd like.

Aged Giver

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
Decided to try for fun~
Feedback? c:

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ivorys Dream
Decided to try for fun~
Feedback? c:

I like the first and second except for the fact that their tops and such are a tan color that doesn't seem to fit in to me.

The third one...I don't really like the mouth. The outfit color seems to be black and white with random shades of blue which wouldn't be too weird if it started as light blue at the top to becoming black at the bottom or something similar, but the hair is nice and I love the eyes.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ImmortalNinjaLover

This one is so cute! I don't particularly like the top so if you want to have a better chance of winning, you can change it, but it's just absolutely adorable.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I didn't think to put a time limit to when I will be picking an avatar. I think I will have this be until next Sunday or Monday so about a week from now UNLESS I see an avatar that I fall in love with. I've edited my first post so that there are favorites at the bottom. I would like to only have 5 in there at a time which means eventually some may be replaced so don't forget to check back every now and then. Also in the end I might not even pick an avatar from that list so you could still have a chance. That's just for an idea of what I like and so I can keep track of some of the ones I want to consider when picking a winner.

I try to always give feedback, but this is my first time doing something like this so you may need to bear with me. Sorry if I don't like an avatar. Just keep trying and remember that the important thing is that you have fun.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
LexiJexi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i tried

I changed it up a bit. This is closer to what I like, but I like yours too and it's currently in the favorites in the first post.
potaterprincess
ImmortalNinjaLover

This one is so cute! I don't particularly like the top so if you want to have a better chance of winning, you can change it, but it's just absolutely adorable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's some alternatives.

Aged Giver

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
potaterprincess

Edited that one~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces