9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
the bumble
favourited heart heart
'
YAYYY~ Cx how are these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big Baby

x Hosha x Tenshi x
the bumble
favourited heart heart
'
YAYYY~ Cx how are these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

holy ********
second one also favourited!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
the bumble
x Hosha x Tenshi x
the bumble
favourited heart heart
'
YAYYY~ Cx how are these?

holy ********

YAYY~ I'm so happy that you like them~ Cx

Big Baby

x Hosha x Tenshi x
the bumble
x Hosha x Tenshi x
the bumble
favourited heart heart
'
YAYYY~ Cx how are these?

holy ********

YAYY~ I'm so happy that you like them~ Cx

no, thankuu :vv

Desirable Shapeshifter

12,875 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
now im just really basing it off the original

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

if you could please PM, id like to get a better idea on what your trying to cross

Dapper Streaker

9,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Desirable Shapeshifter

12,875 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Big Baby

Animea-Chan
now im just really basing it off the original

if you could please PM, id like to get a better idea on what your trying to cross

maybe if the first one had different legs
and change th dress on second??
4laugh 4laugh

Big Baby

Yoshi_Joy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yum_puddi

i reallly like the second one but i dont really like the skull and maybe if you could change the hair?? 4laugh 4laugh

Big Baby

the one i can see isnt really for me, and the second one link wont open properly sweatdrop sweatdrop

Big Baby

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Dapper Streaker

9,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
the bumble
Yoshi_Joy

i reallly like the second one but i dont really like the skull and maybe if you could change the hair?? 4laugh 4laugh

The skull was apart of the dress so I scrapped it and tried a skirt instead.
I also played with different hair styles emotion_yatta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff