Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I c Y R o S e _ X
User Image woo , challenge .
it was a challenge . ,__, i like it , actually , i just hope it'll layer . AND , i added Nartian Star , just because the head looked a bit empty without it . it's like , 78k ? c: ok . been gone , but back .

love it. it turned out wonderfully! i love the white upward flow of the wings with the head wings. and i know i picked the face, but it looks great with the head items and the glasses. very pleased with this one, thanks a lot! come back more often!

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pikachufreak22
Bell, do you have a double of the All-Star Cheer?

User Image

i have all three all stars, but not doubles of any of the three.
as for the avvie, it's allright. i dont like companions and i find the boots to be a bit chunky. this is what i came up with:

User Image

Noob

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bluebelle Starshine
I c Y R o S e _ X
User Image woo , challenge .
it was a challenge . ,__, i like it , actually , i just hope it'll layer . AND , i added Nartian Star , just because the head looked a bit empty without it . it's like , 78k ? c: ok . been gone , but back .

love it. it turned out wonderfully! i love the white upward flow of the wings with the head wings. and i know i picked the face, but it looks great with the head items and the glasses. very pleased with this one, thanks a lot! come back more often!

YES , lol . it looks awesomeeee . (: i'll try my best . school's being a b*tch .

Rainbow Fatcat

Ice-Cold Gaian

Bluebelle Starshine
Pikachufreak22
Bell, do you have a double of the All-Star Cheer?

User Image

i have all three all stars, but not doubles of any of the three.
as for the avvie, it's allright. i dont like companions and i find the boots to be a bit chunky. this is what i came up with:

User Image

K, fair. I liked the skirt from the Uni-Hornets with that top.

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
__N E R D Y - C H A N__
User Image

i love that she looks a little chola-esque, with those bangs and eyebrows. nice head items and love the feet sna dress and all the swirly hearts, thanks!

Ice-Cold Gaian

Bluebelle Starshine
__N E R D Y - C H A N__
User Image

i love that she looks a little chola-esque, with those bangs and eyebrows. nice head items and love the feet sna dress and all the swirly hearts, thanks!

K, I'm gonna admit right now I kinda ripped off pepper-tea. But you love clutter and all and I saw her avi and I knew you had pretty much everything (No Bremen or 2k12 badge) And she's always so awesome~User Image I couldn't work one item so I left it off.

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pikachufreak22

K, I'm gonna admit right now I kinda ripped off pepper-tea. But you love clutter and all and I saw her avi and I knew you had pretty much everything (No Bremen or 2k12 badge) And she's always so awesome~User Image I couldn't work one item so I left it off.

i like the tiered skirt under it all and the little side hat. i changed the hair and made her into a little elf.

User Image

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
miss eLemint
who's back? u wu;;

User Image

it turned out amaaaaazing!~
the queen mantle wouldnt layer with the hat for some reason, so i improvised on that.
looking fwd to wearing this one for a while, thanks!

Demonic Girl

glad you like it, too bad the mantle doesn't layer though.
any other challenges?

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
miss eLemint
glad you like it, too bad the mantle doesn't layer though.
any other challenges?

wedding, halloween, bum, offensively sexy (lol)

Dapper Dabbler

User Image or User Image

I'm back to try out your new challenge. Not quite sure how good I did, and I couldn't decide whether it looked better with scarf or without.

User Image

Plus one random one.

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rose Demon Axel
User Image or User Image

I'm back to try out your new challenge. Not quite sure how good I did, and I couldn't decide whether it looked better with scarf or without.

User Image

Plus one random one.

scarf, yes. i like how the heart sits next to the hat, nice textures all around, looks great! and i love the random one! the face is fierce (in a top model way) and i just love hair and the moon horns. looks fabulous, thanks a lot!

Ice-Cold Gaian

Bluebelle Starshine
Pikachufreak22

i like the tiered skirt under it all and the little side hat. i changed the hair and made her into a little elf.

User Image

Ooh~! Pretty! Wear on Halloween? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas