gaia_angelleft Bumpity Bump Bump gaia_angelright

In a relationship with rainykitty

Heart Attacker

ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
Sexy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cute:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<== For this one I added Space curiosity. It's the bubble background and lmp currently is 15 mil (:

I'm not quite sure about the first two, but I like where the last one is going! I'll break it down a little:
1st - I see how you're trying to tie in the cream and brown, but I think that it looks a little out of place. It might be better to just try for a two or three colour scheme. I think it'd look quite nice if you just took out the cream and brown and tried for red, black, and silver with a few more items!
2nd - I like everything except for the hair. I see, again, how you're tying it in with the Fallen Wish star wooshy-thingy pose (lolllll I don't know the name of it!), but I think that the blue and green are kinda isolated.
3rd - This one is my favourite of the three, but I think it would look better without the background item. It doesn't seem to really match the other colours :O Would you be able to try it without that item??

That's all I have to say! biggrin Thank you for taking your time to do them though smile If you'd like to edit them, that's cool! If you'd like to submit them as they are, that's also fine...though you may not get as many brownie points for them D: Just let me know! heart
Yeah. No prob. I'll edit it but I have to do it when I come home from school emo .

No problem, no rush! Oooooh, you're at school?! Haha, it's almost 12am here!
Revised:
Sexy: with scarfUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. without User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cute:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No I was getting ready to go to school (: I just got back got some food browse through web and then went on gaia

I added the Cute one into the submissions post *^^* It's just that the others have a few items repeated D: If you'd still like to submit them, just take a look and see what you'd like to do with them smile I'll be announcing the winners this evening where I am (it's 1:00pm right now), at about 9-10pm-ish? So in about 8-9 hours ^^ Heaps of time! biggrin

In a relationship with -Friend-or-Faux-

Timid Kitten

gaia_angelleft Bumpity Bump Bump gaia_angelright

Original Noob

10,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
Sexy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cute:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<== For this one I added Space curiosity. It's the bubble background and lmp currently is 15 mil (:

I'm not quite sure about the first two, but I like where the last one is going! I'll break it down a little:
1st - I see how you're trying to tie in the cream and brown, but I think that it looks a little out of place. It might be better to just try for a two or three colour scheme. I think it'd look quite nice if you just took out the cream and brown and tried for red, black, and silver with a few more items!
2nd - I like everything except for the hair. I see, again, how you're tying it in with the Fallen Wish star wooshy-thingy pose (lolllll I don't know the name of it!), but I think that the blue and green are kinda isolated.
3rd - This one is my favourite of the three, but I think it would look better without the background item. It doesn't seem to really match the other colours :O Would you be able to try it without that item??

That's all I have to say! biggrin Thank you for taking your time to do them though smile If you'd like to edit them, that's cool! If you'd like to submit them as they are, that's also fine...though you may not get as many brownie points for them D: Just let me know! heart
Yeah. No prob. I'll edit it but I have to do it when I come home from school emo .

Revised:
Sexy: with scarfUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. without User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cute:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No I was getting ready to go to school (: I just got back got some food browse through web and then went on gaia

I added the Cute one into the submissions post *^^* It's just that the others have a few items repeated D: If you'd still like to submit them, just take a look and see what you'd like to do with them smile I'll be announcing the winners this evening where I am (it's 1:00pm right now), at about 9-10pm-ish? So in about 8-9 hours ^^ Heaps of time! biggrin
Ohh I see. I edited it (: Sexy: With scarf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Without scarf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heart Attacker

ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II
-Friend-or-Faux-
ll teddybear II

Revised:

Ohh I see. I edited it (: Sexy: With scarf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Without scarf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome~! I added the second and fourth one to the Submissions post ^^

Heart Attacker

The Aweshum Ninja
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thankssss!!! I added it to the Submissions post! heart

Heart Attacker

Lucinnia
Hi there~ I have a few other designs but in the meantime, please tell me what you think of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(They're both angelic but I made the second one with the thoughts of a fallen angel)

Hi! They're both lovely! heart Sorry it's so late! If you'd like to add some more of your designs, please do! I'll be drawing the winners in about two and a half hours ^^

In a relationship with -Friend-or-Faux-

Timid Kitten

Lololololol for your Demonic categoryyyy bbyyyyy emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff