Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Millionaire

Gekko

Nekotan o-o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohh, much better! and I love that you included the Astra c:
however (SO SORRY) I don't feel that the white of the hair and scarf match the white of the rest of the avatar.
thank you so much for editing, feel free to try again! o uo

Gekko

Serasiel

!!!!!!
I LOVE the outfit, so much *U*
I'm just not feeling the eyes so much, can we change them? I think that would make a huge difference for me~
maybe even the hair, but only if you can find something that works within the budget.

Kazeroth's Kouhai

Newb

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I couldn't find any other arm mods for the other tektek, except for repeating Herbalist Aisha (which I did not want to)
Sorry!

Tipsy Citizen

mayhem lollipop
its a little over budget i know User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gekko

xStrawberrie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I couldn't find any other arm mods for the other tektek, except for repeating Herbalist Aisha (which I did not want to)
Sorry!

I like the first one! thank you c:

Gekko

WhiskeyGirl89
mayhem lollipop
its a little over budget i know User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aww, but it's cute! I'll put it in my favorites just because I like it c:
mayhem lollipop
Serasiel

!!!!!!
I LOVE the outfit, so much *U*
I'm just not feeling the eyes so much, can we change them? I think that would make a huge difference for me~
maybe even the hair, but only if you can find something that works within the budget.

This one goes a bit over:

These are within budget:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kazeroth's Kouhai

Newb

mayhem lollipop
xStrawberrie

Sorry!

I like the first one! thank you c:

Your welcome! ^ -^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out