sleepiesloth's Other Half

Fuzzy Bear

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
BitByReiko

How's this? I checked layering, and this layers on gaia yum_puddi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outside of inventory items:

For anti theft purposes, I have only provided the image link,
if tektek linkneeded please let me know.

Ruthless Phantom

BitByReiko
I've been in a major funk with creating avatars lately! Nothing has been inspiring me and I've basically been depressed just looking at my wasted efforts! So I'm calling to you, people of Gaia, to help me!

❃Rules & Tips❃
1. You can make as many avatars as you want~!
2. Price limit- No more that 800mil including my inventory. Note: I do not have agape
3. I don't like items being used more than once. I also don't like simple avatars (love details). I like to see the effort!
4. I like color flow and color matching.
5. Make sure to quote me so I don't skip you by accident!

On a side note, while I may not be looking for any specific theme, I have been trying to make a half-half avatar (split vertically) without much success. So if your up to that challenge, bounus points to you~! ^w^"

❃Prizes❃
100mil to the one avatar I like the most! I'll also divide up another 100mil however I see fit. I may give out money for random reasons such as "made the most avatars" or "stayed at thread the longest". It all depends on how popular the thread becomes, I may even give out more money if it becomes popular enough!

No set ending but I suppose I'll let it last on 1-2 weeks tops wink

Benevolent Gekko

Poetic Banter

I meant more on the outfit, the eyes don't particularly bother me. 3nodding

Benevolent Gekko

Milmil as Mike

Hmm it looks better without the skin. Removing it and adding to favorites! heart

Benevolent Gekko

The Dashing Rainbow

Sorry, just a little too plain and not really my style. Try again? whee

Benevolent Gekko

anchors-and-tentacles

I really like the first and last one! Adding the first one to favorites but the last one just needs some more detail to be seriously considered. heart

Benevolent Gekko

AuroraDragonHeart

I like the theme you used but the colors don't flow well together. Try again? biggrin

Benevolent Gekko

La Skullette

I really like what you have so far. I think you just have to make the split with the shirt more...split? (Couldn't find better word XD). I like the clutter on the yellow/black side and if you try and do that with both sides you'll probably win wink

I give permission to go a little out of my price range if you need to. 3nodding

Benevolent Gekko

Haruka-nee

I like the themes used for all the avatars but what they lack is color flow. The color shades need to match a little better and for example, if you put purple colors on the head, you need to add purple to the waist, and feet area to let the colors flow. Try again? 3nodding

Fashionable Misfit

BitByReiko
I really like what you have so far. I think you just have to make the split with the shirt more...split? (Couldn't find better word XD). I like the clutter on the yellow/black side and if you try and do that with both sides you'll probably win wink

I give permission to go a little out of my price range if you need to. 3nodding

i tried ;___; any white from the cape to the right gets covered. it layers slightly different on gaia but it's better
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
BitByReiko
I've been in a major funk with creating avatars lately! Nothing has been inspiring me and I've basically been depressed just looking at my wasted efforts! So I'm calling to you, people of Gaia, to help me!

❃Rules & Tips❃
1. You can make as many avatars as you want~!
2. Price limit- No more that 800mil including my inventory. Note: I do not have agape
3. I don't like items being used more than once. I also don't like simple avatars (love details). I like to see the effort!
4. I like color flow and color matching.
5. Make sure to quote me so I don't skip you by accident!

❃Theme Ideas❃
Half and half (split vertically) *Extra to those who can pull it off*
Masks
Hoods
Kawaii
Abstract
Semi-clutter to clutter
Anime
Tea or coffee
Oriental

❃Prizes❃
100mil to the one avatar I like the most! I'll also divide up another 100mil however I see fit. I may give out money for random reasons such as "made the most avatars" or "stayed at thread the longest". It all depends on how popular the thread becomes, I may even give out more money if it becomes popular enough!

No set ending but I suppose I'll let it last on 1-2 weeks tops wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Strawberry

11,900 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I will try :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers