Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
With this look, the Drop Dead Gorgeous Skull Pin sits on top of the laurels, not behind them. So the skull is fully visible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's my edit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Sweetheart

pants overrated
Chibi-Chibi Sorami
I was kinda intimidated about making a clutter avatar since I've never really done one before, but I think it turned out better than I expected! It was also really fun. c: Here's how the layering looks on Gaia:

User Image

make the skin color blend in with the scheme and perhaps a different red wig? <3 then I'll drop it in faves!

Sure! I'm glad you like it. c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also made another one!
User Image
is this better?

Victory

Nameless_Moon

Haha yes~ :P legitimate, but stupid XD
I know right? D: Gah ; A ; But at least we get to talk sometimes! :D
Oh good~! :) What have you been up to~? o: School? Commissions~? :) Has it been getting colder where you are~? ;)
I'm doing pretty well~! I think I'm getting sick, but I'm fighting it :P
He's doing very well, thank you so much for asking~! :) He's so freaking adorable~ ^^

Yes at least there's that ;w;
nice avi's you've been wearing btw!!
Yes it's getting colder, I had to add another blanket to my bed last night ahah. School's over for 1 and a bit more weeks before I begin another term but right now it' just dring and gaming hueue
Aw cute, glad it's been going well for you guys >w<

Victory

Saturn Midnight
Here's an alternate edit. >o<
EDIT: There's so many hairstyles that could go with this. XD

last one is my fave owo adding!

Victory

Nightmare Arsenic

It looks good like this ~~ adding to faves 3nodding

Victory

La Skullette
i had fun making this one. critique me please ^^ layering has been checked
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like the colors and balance in this, I like it overally except I'm a bit iffy about the hair. It stands out a little too much. Maybe try a variation of hairstyles? :3

Victory

Nightmare Arsenic
With this look, the Drop Dead Gorgeous Skull Pin sits on top of the laurels, not behind them. So the skull is fully visible.

nah your other one is better
I'm not too fond of black/red and scary theme. It doesn't stand out to me ;P

Victory

Chibi-Chibi Sorami

ooh adding both to faves 4laugh

Victory

My Addictive Manner
Here's my edit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is nice! adding to faves

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
pants overrated

I agree! It does look good like this. Thank you!
The red/black/white look has definitely been overdone on Gaia... i've just never seen this skin used.

Victory

Nightmare Arsenic
pants overrated

I agree! It does look good like this. Thank you!
The red/black/white look has definitely been overdone on Gaia... i've just never seen this skin used.

Day of the dead? Maybe try something super extravagant or bright but dead themed idk
I think the last winner to my prev tektek contest did something that reminded me of day of the dead and was so nice it won xD

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
pants overrated

Day of the dead? Maybe try something super extravagant or bright but dead themed idk
I think the last winner to my prev tektek contest did something that reminded me of day of the dead and was so nice it won xD

I did a DotD themed outfit for Halloween this past year. It was a lot of fun. I live in San Diego, so I see this everywhere.
I may try the skin another time, we shall see.

Fashionable Misfit

pants overrated
I really like the colors and balance in this, I like it overally except I'm a bit iffy about the hair. It stands out a little too much. Maybe try a variation of hairstyles? :3
will do ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces