Welcome to Gaia! ::

This one's very original I hope. I've never seen something even close and I always try to create something not everybody has.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do you think? Feedback please!

Festive Phantom

I gotta run to the store but I will definitely do one when I get back.

Festive Phantom

draggomaid's Husbando

Demonic Wife

11,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100

I wanted to try this contest too just for fun. xD
I hope you like it.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Unwound Doll

Feedback, please?

Total Value: 4,174,634 Gold
After Exclusions: 653,734 Gold
[Item Information]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Value: 5,021,367 Gold
After Exclusions: 973,468 Gold
[Item Information]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Value: 4,300,954 Gold
After Exclusions: 780,054 Gold
[Item Information]
Total Value: 4,236,059 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,102,060 Gold
[Item Information]

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Who won???

Raider

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
maianh2
Who won???

Not sure yet, I'm letting it extend another month.

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Unwound Doll
maianh2
Who won???

Not sure yet, I'm letting it extend another month.

Ooh ok

Fashionable Sex Symbol

yes i'm definitely giving this a go

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Unwound Doll
Estimated Value:
110,000 Gold

Included in Price:
Uncanny Form
110,000 Gold
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
I thought i would post both of them (same basic look, just one has the key missing and all that is left is a hole, and one where the key is there, i just using the key hole, to not have to look for a top piece at first)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(with Top price estimate)
1,083,598 (oxo, that is mostly from adding that little neck piece from Saint Ciel:Eros (which you marked as only having one and this has 2)
(without Top price estimate)
883,598 (i thought i would try it without wind-up key, and thinking of that, i thought of what if the key was removed, wouldnt there be something missing =w=)

(The TekTeks look off, because Rosamund Revenge, does not get rid of the arm piece for Ravenwood Manor, but all items have been tested for an avatar look, and none of them disappear when put in this combination)

(was going to use blood, but could not find just hints of it, sense to much would ruin the look)

Enjoy~
[I would love feedback, on this if you do not mind please]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas