Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin okay so i just started an av and i want some one to tektek me smile the limit is 100k and be as extreme as you wish (nothing erotic or such please and stick with girl avs wink )) so heres my contest for you:

any base, hair, outfit

Emo, punk, rock, clashy...uhh demon, angel, idc it all looks great ill accept anything smile

second place gets a special treat!!

((have to figure it out haha))

soooo you may start as soon as I say...

GO!

((i said it, so why havent you started? <33))

have fun with tektekking!!

okay so I need a list of all of my favorites so here it is

Favorites

Never_Rembered

User Image

I will add more as they come in!!

And such biggrin yay
otay, not much tu work with

User Image

User Image
XD sorreh that there isnt much so lets bump it to 100k...wow looks like itll be a week or two before i make my av wink ill use the lovely marketplace biggrin
Suri Khang
XD sorreh that there isnt much so lets bump it to 100k...wow looks like itll be a week or two before i make my av wink ill use the lovely marketplace biggrin

thankies xD
i fixed it [:

User Image
yay happy to welcome anyone to try smile

Cupcake:

i dont care for the heart noses >-< the first one isnt too eyecatching for me, and i dont like that style of pants XD sorreh

the second is so cute but again the nose and ill put it on my thinking list biggrin

same with the third lol love the tat, dress, bonnet and animal...and slippers but a dif background would catch my interest...or no background biggrin

Miyumi:

Love the idea! looks like a punk girl..but i would love it more if it didnt hve a ninja star XD as fond of ninjas as i am (ive created tek tek ninjas wooo panda tek tek ninjas rock! ) i dont wnat a ninja avatar >-< and maybe not something so daark XD i know my current av is black but i want something new ^^

Wheee i will give everyone feedback biggrin

bump in da night biggrin bump bump bumpity bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas