Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
xxxxxx xxxxxx Fluer Emerson
xx....xx....xx....17 . Female . The [Bunny]

═ ═════════════════════════════════ ═

*Sunlight softly filtered through the open window, onto the face of a sleeping girl. Her chest rose and fell with each breath as she inhaled and exhaled, her red hair pooled over her face. Suddenly her eyes shot opened, blinking twice in a row as she sat up. She scratched her tussled hair as she turned to face her bedside drawer. Today is the day, today is the day that we go on our vacation. Her heart pounded with excitement as she thought of all the wondrous activities her and her childhood friends would do. Her eyes scanned her room, resting on her drum kit, her smile turning into a frown, the glint in her eyes dulling to sadness. She sat up, still in her pajamas and trudged towards her drum, brushing her fingers against it. "I'm going to miss you," she whispered in a mysterious tone. She grabbed the drum stick and stuffed it in one of her two already packed suitcase.

*She carried one down stairs and set it down, going back up to bring down the other. Her parents stood at the foot of the stairs, their face beaming. "Our little girl is growing up." her father announced proudly. Fluer smiled at them, kissed both of them on the cheek and gave them a hug. "Mother, I will be okay. I will be fine, it will be an exciting vacation." she comforted her mother, who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

*With the last of her farewells, she took both of her suit case and went into the waiting taxi cab, her tickets in her hand. She gave the helicopter location to the driver and they were off. She stared at the window, imagining what the island would be like. The cab pulled to a stop in front of a grand building. Fluer got out, paid the taxi driver and climbed the steps to the roof of the building. Twelve helicopters were waiting on top, obviously the others hadn't arrived yet. She advanced to the nearest helicopter. After she climbed in and fastened her seat belt, it took flight, high in the air, soaring like a hawk.
" - - - "

═ ═══════════════════════════════════ ═

xxxxxxxxxxxSigned The Lovely Slave
(◕ ◡ ◕)
Panic, Chaos, and Disorder...

Rules -`ω´-

User Image follow gaia t.o.s
User Imageplease treat everyone with kindness and respect
User Imageno scamming
User Imageplease do not steal any of the tekteks
-it's technically plagiarism (・A・)
User Image Respect the TekTekers
User ImageI am "God" in this thread, what I say is what you have to obey
User ImageNo chatspeak or "text' talk
User ImageDo not quote anything from the first page
User ImageNo spamming
User ImageNo advertising ANYTHING
User ImageDo Not PM Me
If you break any of these rules two times you well be band and put on the Black List. (if anyone breaks this rule, they will automatically be put on the black list)
User ImageDo Not post until I say open. (if anyone breaks this rule, they will automatically be put on the black list)
User ImageRead The Rules! D< (if anyone breaks this rule, they will automatically be put on the black list)

warning: If you steal anyone's tektek, I will
haunt you with a butcher knife ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Whitelist//aka Wonderful Loving People (`・ω・´)
All the lovely tektekers (‐^▽^‐)オーホッホ

Blacklist//aka Ignorant Rule-Breaking People ε=ε=ε=┌(;*´Д`)ノ

iNeon Cupcakes
10videogamer
Inappropriate Username
yessigirl

intro . rules . details . favorites . submissions . faq . open!
User Image

...my work here is done.
(`・ω・´)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out