Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RavenAmore

See you say that you're picky... yet I've passed every try! smile

And this old thing? I just threw it together. I'm waiting for my own tektek thread to come through for me o_o;

I'm thinking I'm gonna become a regular. <3

My name's Rae! smile

i am picky, but you've submitted some good stuff! glad to have you around rae! :D

RavenAmore
Finished smile And dang was it hard.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's your best one yet! nice job on the colors, really well done matching everything up. looks great, looking forward to wearing it, thanks!

Pikachufreak22

I have no clue for the head.

that's a nice hat for that hair, but now the rest of the outft doesnt go with the hat.

Ice-Cold Gaian

-falls over anime style- I had the blue one originally then I changed to red, I'll switch it back to blue and the one with the purple dress? The hair choice was intentional.

Rainbow Seeker

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LSHIFOMDLJKIDHADBIIDICIR ((Laughing So Hard I Fall Off My Dinosaur Laughing Just Kidding I Don't Have A Dinosaur But If I Did I'd Call It Rory)), these were fun to make! The green was hard so I did mint instead! emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Raider

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well I had several options and you can mix and match how you please.

Hair/Head Options:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clothing Options:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think any red or black eyes will work.
I would continue making things I think but I think I have given you more than enough to work with on this one. I really like this color scheme... So sorry about my enthusiasm

Ice-Cold Gaian

For the record: I know this is a very horrible attempt at "clutter" AKA: trying to cover 90% of the body
Bluebelle Starshine

it's your best one yet! nice job on the colors, really well done matching everything up. looks great, looking forward to wearing it, thanks!

heart

Thanks lovie! smile

Ice-Cold Gaian

NI! Played in normal tektek and discovered this combo. It's all golden and black and just BAM! Present. Swishy Dorado hair makes it, no?

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pikachufreak22
-falls over anime style- I had the blue one originally then I changed to red, I'll switch it back to blue and the one with the purple dress? The hair choice was intentional.

i really have no idea what you're saying. what i was saying is i liked that red/gold hat with the blue hair. and that with that combo, the outfit didn't work. so keep the hair and the red/gold hat and re-do the outfit.

hipchick343
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LSHIFOMDLJKIDHADBIIDICIR ((Laughing So Hard I Fall Off My Dinosaur Laughing Just Kidding I Don't Have A Dinosaur But If I Did I'd Call It Rory)), these were fun to make! The green was hard so I did mint instead! emotion_bigheart

ooo lordy, this is a lot of avvies lol. i like them all but changed the eyes on a few, which are below. i think i like the blue on the super best though. thanks a lot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pikachufreak22

For the record: I know this is a very horrible attempt at "clutter" AKA: trying to cover 90% of the body

the thing with clutter isn't to just throw s**t on an avatar and hope to cover every body part. it's careful placement of items that flow with each other and layer in a cool and unique way. the hair/bao/hairpin/face is fine so far. and the dress looks like it may work too. but (i think it's a slice of pie?) that thing on the right is off and so are the sleeves/gloves. not sure how the back ribbons fit in, but that could work with the right shoes or gloves or something.

Pikachufreak22

NI! Played in normal tektek and discovered this combo. It's all golden and black and just BAM! Present. Swishy Dorado hair makes it, no?

no, it doesnt sweatdrop i really dont like that hair at all and would prefer the eyes to not be closed. i guess the outfit is ok, but i dont much care for those boleros cause it eats the neck.

fire_and_ice_dragoness
Well I had several options and you can mix and match how you please.

Hair/Head Options:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clothing Options:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think any red or black eyes will work.
I would continue making things I think but I think I have given you more than enough to work with on this one. I really like this color scheme... So sorry about my enthusiasm

love my options. thanks for taking the time to make all the different options. imma go with hair option 3 with clothes option 1, to make:

and then from other, i like number two. i really dig that outfit a lot. looks great.
thank you!

Demonic Girl

HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN.

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
itaemint
HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN.

the little feed for friends said hiatus and i got scrrred. glad to see you!

Demonic Girl

Bluebelle Starshine

the little feed for friends said hiatus and i got scrrred. glad to see you!

i couldn't stand it
XD

Ice-Cold Gaian

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pikachufreak22

i dont mind the first one. i dont know if i'd/ll wear it, but i like that hat with that hair. the second, the reds need to match/be close:

Demonic Girl

Bluebelle Starshine

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
itaemint
Bluebelle Starshine

ho-lee poopers, look at it! it's gorgeous! all i can do is stare at it, love it, thanks a million bby <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff