Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pikachufreak22
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'll pass for now. from the neck down, it's not bad, but i dont care for that hair with this outfit.

Kasoday
♡ イチゴのティーショップ ♡

Thoughts?
              So the bangs should take away that chunk of hair in the faceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or if you want it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

totally going for the bangs on that first one. i love all the details on the middle! the second one is insanely cute. the eyes totally make it win. the last set, i think i'll go for the very last, but i love the hair and bangs and face a lot. thank you!

Pikachufreak22

Pfft~! How's this number?

not bad. it's not boom fantastic but it might be wearable. thanks

lol guise
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOVE these. i'll go for the first one. i like how it has more black in the hair than the other. it's super cute and totally what i love to wear, thank you!

Safire eyes

another for you c: hope you like!

it's quite awesome! super happy to see that hair and the color flow is fantastic, thank you!

Pikachufreak22

Again, that green is hard to match 'cause it's in-between the more common tones.

pass. i'm finding i dont much care for that hair anymore. plus, it's just basically the dress.

Safire eyes

and another c:

and another win! i like the scarf and i like the flow around the shoulder then the hip. nicely done, thank you!

Kasoday
♡ イチゴのティーショップ ♡

Heres some more
              Thoughts?
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all of these are super well done. every one is adorable and totally wearable. that last one keeps catching my eye, thank you!

Mama_TekTek
Its been a while, lol

i'm sorry, i think i'll pass! from the neck down, i like it, but i'm not really digging the hair or eyes. i'm sorry!

__N E R D Y - C H A N__
Haven't been aroundin FOREVER &_&

howdy :3 i like this avvie! i like the expression those eyes give and the arm mod totally rocks it, thanks!

Safire eyes

here is another c: hope you like this one too!

it's great! the face is lovely and those sleeves look fantastic, thank you!

J 0 Y Z
bombs awayyy
8')

/soon

not 100% about the layering on the head..

and im assuming the sash layers over the skirt which layers over the bloomers d:

/User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HI J0Y!!!
1. you have made me like a hair i used to hate lol. nice eye choice too!
2. lovely colors, nice item choices
3. face and feet totally rule here, looking good all around~
thanks!

Kasoday
♡ イチゴのティーショップ ♡

More c:
              Thoughts?
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

another set of awesomeness. that second one is my fave of this set. that face and hair just look really great. that expression cracks me up lol. they're all super, thank you!

Azyiie
o.o Soo many items I had a hard time deciding what colors to use! I was like, 'What about red and purple? No no. Ohhh look teal! Maybe black and white? Nah.' D: So I went with some simple colors. c: The foot are awkward but I hope you like it. :3

Feedback? c":

it's super super! everything about it is adorable and exactly what I'm after. i look forward to wearing it, thanks a lot!

Pikachufreak22

pass. i dont like the skates, i dont think i even bought them and the hair isnt one i like either.

Che Cazzo
Two questions,
1. Do you have Ode to the Studio Killer?
2. do you have Enchantress's Shade?

I know somethings don't like to show up sometimes, so I want to make sure c:

sorry for the late reply, but no, i dont have them, sorry!

Morwen_2

I added the moga huey tail that's not on your inventory.

Feedback please?

i like it. it's a bit simple/plain, but i like that color of blue enough to enjoy this avvie, thank you!

Quotable Friend

lool, HI BELLE! 8')
hope you're doing well and happy belated birthdayy~ !!!

(gaia's friend notice is so inaccurate) >: (

and no need for payment really.
i wasnt sure what to do for your bday, since you own practically half of gaia (buying a gift seemed out of the opt.) so i thought i'd make some tekteks with your ginormous invo.
c:

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
J 0 Y Z
lool, HI BELLE! 8')
hope you're doing well and happy belated birthdayy~ !!!

(gaia's friend notice is so inaccurate) >: (

and no need for payment really.
i wasnt sure what to do for your bday, since you own practically half of gaia (buying a gift seemed out of the opt.) so i thought i'd make some tekteks with your ginormous invo.
c:

thanks bby, very nice of you. i hope you're doing well <3

Quotable Friend

hahaa, im alright.
hunting for diedrichs..
well one albino specifically

how's your easter? (:

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
J 0 Y Z
hahaa, im alright.
hunting for diedrichs..

how's your easter? (:

easter event = F5 all day long. damn diedrichs.
and my easter was good. lots o' family time and food and leftovers. can't complain :D

Quotable Friend

Bluebelle Starshine

and my easter was good. lots o' family time and food and leftovers. can't complain :D

lool, tell me about it.
i think i've been at getting one albino for the last couple of hours.. gonk

awhh, that's sweeet. x'))
good easter and bday
aww bluebellee <3.
must. think.of. awkward. color. scheme. owo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

three more for you c: hope you like them!

Friend

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
i usually make you two or three when i come in here, and you always say you love them! c:
thanks! it means a lot! c:

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Safire eyes

three more for you c: hope you like them!

win win win! awesome color schemes, wonderful item choices, great looks. i really dig that second one, but they're all super fantastic, going to wear all three. thanks!

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kasoday

it turned out just lovely, thank you!

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Safire eyes

here is another c: hope you like!

not everything layered like it should have and i dont know what's causing the green goo between the legs, but it still turned out quite nice, thank you!

Omnipresent Cultist

Awh darn. I had made an avi for fun and i saw how nice it was :c o well ill post it anyway cause i want you to see it.

:3 ill make some more for real xD when i get back from my friends house tommorrow.

Moonlight Hoarder

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Che Cazzo
Awh darn. I had made an avi for fun and i saw how nice it was :c o well ill post it anyway cause i want you to see it.

:3 ill make some more for real xD when i get back from my friends house tomorrow.

that did turn out quite nice, i'll have to reevaluate my questing and what not lol. have fun at your friends!

Ice-Cold Gaian

Bluebelle Starshine
J 0 Y Z
hahaa, im alright.
hunting for diedrichs..

how's your easter? (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. better? And that dress (Dance on the River) is hard to match, it's an odd green.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff