ஐIntroductions + examples
ஐPurchasing forum
ஐDonations/payment
ஐBlack/White list
ஐPage affiliations
♦Rules♦
User Image
1.) Be respectful!
-To us and other customers, if you don't it will result in no service and a report to creators.
2.) Follow the ToS.
-When filling out forum.
3.) Although the ToS encourages it, DO NOT steal our tektek's.
-we do not tolerate it!
♦introductions and examples♦
User Image
Trishalee66969

TokerkingNEW

Riixke

Wallow wer
Hello there! My name is Trisha. I have been on Gaia for about 4 years now. Although this is my second and only account, it's been a long time and I need something to help with time and fun.I love tekteking, it amuses me and I can do it for hours. I love watching someone get their dream avi, especially if I had been the one to make it. I do well in the elegant, sexy, interesting, odd and color blending sections of making Avi's. I can do horror, some gore, rally, and even warrior types. The best part about me and my fellow co-workers is that we won't stop until you are satisfied with your Avi.So please if your like our examples, take a order forum or just glance around to see our work xd
Here are my examples:

Other examples here!
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello Let me say something about myself
Im 20 will be 21 in November.

Engaged to a Beautiful Girl Name trishalee66969 in real life
Been a Gaian Member Since 03' this is a new account

I'm a Scorpio
Been engaged with Trisha for going on soon to be 4 years, She is the Love of my life and ill
always love her and no other girl will ever be able to take me away.
I'm a Mutt (Mix of many Races)

Want to Know?
Russian

Scottish
Italian

French
German

Irish
Native American (Apache, Comanche, Cherokee) <--- maybe some others
and Obviously American
couple other race's but i got bored.

Pretty much anything you wanna know just simply ask ^_^...
Been TekTeking for sometime now and well hope you like what i make for you.
If not I Will keep trying to make my Customers Satisfied

My Tektek Examples

and other examples:

My Journal.

User Image

Hey guise, my name is Wallow and I like making tekteks; especially, for other people. I like joining tektek contests and giving people their dream avis.
The avis I’m comfortable making are elegant-pastel avis & cutesy girl avis. I’m not that good of making sexy, gore, male avis but I love the challenge of doing them.
I enjoy giving people their avis for free
but a little donation is always nice: 3 My favorite colors are blue & lime green, and yeaaah.

Strengths ; Elegant, pastel, girly, casual, semi-clutter avis. Limit above a 500k. Enviro making avis.
Weakness ; Male, gore avis. Under a 500k limit. A undetailed decription of your avi.

User Image

Here are some examples of my tekteks !

User Image

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ello there all~ I'm the fourth member of this lovely facility. As you can clearly see, my name's Riixke, but nobody can ever spell it~! So just call me Rii or Rix. I enjoy tekteking in my spare time, or when I have inspiration :kirakira: I look forward to receiving a lot of inspiration from people wishing for dream avis. I'm not too open about myself so if you have any other questions about me, send me pm's or a friend request, just explain who you are first! :whee:
~Onto the main reason you are reading this post~

I make almost any type of avi's but I do not do sexy nor nudity. It's not in my job description~ I do not like to do cluttered stuff, but I love to make furries and ponies! Okay this is beginning to sound like an art shop :sweat:

Strength's: Unlimited price(because we'd all love to do that lol), males and females, adorable, similar color schemes, animals, reference based images, fantasy, cosplay/cosplay spinoff
Weaknesses: Below 500k, gore, sexy, elegant, hopeless, multicolored, green avi's, and clutter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Examples~!(will be updated periodically)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Journal with past creations: [x]
♦Forum ♦
User Image
FORM:

Worker:
Skin:
Eyes:
Eye Color:
Eye Item:
Hair:
Hair Color:
Hair Item:
Colors Liked:
Colors Disliked:
Price Limit:
Gold Tip:
Anything Else:

♦Payment♦
User Image
∞We don't expect you to pay us, but we would appreciate donations for using our time and dedication to satisfy you.
∞Donations are always shown,welcomed and appreciated.

♦ Donations♦
User Image
Angels N Heaven-3k
PoisonLilies-8k
MountainDewLand-15k
White list
User Image

Black list
User Image

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points