Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about me hosting the main contest in the Chatterbox!

Yes 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
No 0.4 40.0% [ 18 ]
I don't care, lets have fun! 0.48888888888889 48.9% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Actually, what do you think of the Seasonal Songbird dress? I just got the Golden Admirer and I sort of like the legs with it, but I don't trust myself in doing anything for myself.

I like it! What hair would you wear it with?

That's what I'm looking at right now. I can't decide to do beige or pink or go with something darker.

Try something pink...

What do you think of this one?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wanted to do something with my dream avi hair! <3

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Actually, what do you think of the Seasonal Songbird dress? I just got the Golden Admirer and I sort of like the legs with it, but I don't trust myself in doing anything for myself.

That's what I'm looking at right now. I can't decide to do beige or pink or go with something darker.

Try something pink...

The glasses are too big for me. Lemme try something?

(The Golden Admirer legs aren't on there, but I think I'll go with this.)
I went with the Wendy's Hair - it's the perfect shade, but again, it's nearly four billion. I hate buying things.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Try something pink...

I went with the Wendy's Hair - it's the perfect shade, but again, it's nearly four billion. I hate buying things.

Do you not have enough gold?

it's really cute! what about an arm mod?

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Try something pink...

It's part the gold, but part because I hate playing the market for things that are expensive. I feel like whenever I buy something for a lot of money, immediately it's going to go down. I Hate It.

I was just looking at hair, I'll look at arm mods when I figure out what to do with your punk ball avatar.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Try something pink...

It's part the gold, but part because I hate playing the market for things that are expensive. I feel like whenever I buy something for a lot of money, immediately it's going to go down. I Hate It.

I was just looking at hair, I'll look at arm mods when I figure out what to do with your punk ball avatar.

I need to higher you as my personal tekteker xD

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Try something pink...

That is the weirdest job ever.

I'm just super bored, really. I was playing in the Beach 2k14, but I'm much more interested in doing tekteks.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Try something pink...

I'm just super bored, really. I was playing in the Beach 2k14, but I'm much more interested in doing tekteks.

ditto I already won all the items for it xD

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

THERE WERE ITEMS INVOLVED? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ON THE BOARD.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The second one is my fav
and yeah I won mine here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/beach-party-2014/swimwear-page-and-rng-contest-giving-out-full-sets/t.93319621/ I was on p. 200 and got a whole set! There is another prize I think on p. 800

[edit: do you think it needs different shoes?]

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

The second one is my fav
and yeah I won mine here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/beach-party-2014/swimwear-page-and-rng-contest-giving-out-full-sets/t.93319621/ I was on p. 200 and got a whole set! There is another prize I think on p. 800

A whole set of swim trunks?
See, RNG contests and the like make me feel weird. I try to poke in them, but if I'm not directly talking to someone I feel really weird just posting. Because, yes, I want your stuff and giveaways, it's just that I feel like I need to earn it.

I tried to use more mask-like glasses this time around. And, you know, the heels aren't bad, but you might be able to find something better? Ones without the pink ridge or something, or are cheaper, but are still essentially the same.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

The second one is my fav

A whole set of swim trunks?
See, RNG contests and the like make me feel weird. I try to poke in them, but if I'm not directly talking to someone I feel really weird just posting. Because, yes, I want your stuff and giveaways, it's just that I feel like I need to earn it.

I tried to use more mask-like glasses this time around. And, you know, the heels aren't bad, but you might be able to find something better? Ones without the pink ridge or something, or are cheaper, but are still essentially the same.

The skirt doesn't layer right so I gotta find a new one but what do you think of these legs?

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie

The skirt doesn't layer right so I gotta find a new one but what do you think of these legs?

Longer skirt, definitely, but you said you were switching it, and I really like the shoes.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

Longer skirt, definitely, but you said you were switching it, and I really like the shoes.

What do you think of Madam goblin spider bustle? It's kinda funky but I think I like it :3

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

What do you think of Madam goblin spider bustle? It's kinda funky but I think I like it :3

nvm it kinda hides the legs ;_;

Amateur Prophet

Call me Sassie
Call me Sassie
Miyu-tan
Call me Sassie

nvm it kinda hides the legs ;_;

What legs did you end up using? Are they on tektek yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff