Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

<3 1 100.0% [ 176 ]
Total Votes:[ 176 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 162 163 164 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we're currently; OPEN & HIRING

★ ⊰ ⊰ ⊰ SHOUT !xxxx( )
                                xxxxxxwelcome to shout free tektek shop!
                                xxxxxxxx - - - - we're here to help everyone in any way possible!
                                      feel free to stay, chat
                                      and let the employees do their magic!

thanks for stopping by! we hope to see you often

dont forget to LIKE us!

UPDATES;
                                        ● 9/2/12; grand opening
                                        ● 9/4/12; new tekteker; Kumatora-san
                                        ● 9/5/12; new tekteker; ChyuuuBear
                                        ● 9/11/12; new tekteker; ~Emo_Cottonball~
                                        ● 9/15/12; new tekteker; Buttercream Pendragon.
                                        ● 10/24/12; WOAH, 50 pages, THANKS EVERYONE!
                                        ● 10/31/12; happy halloween!
                                        ● 11/22/12; happy thanksgiving!
                                        ● 12/2/12; new layout; change shop name to "Shout"
                                        ● 12/5/12; Congratz ~Emo_Cottonball~ for being Employee of the Month, and NEW CONTEST
                                        ● 12/21/12; hey we didn't die! Kumatora-san BIRTHDAY~ WINTER BREAK WOAHH
                                        ● 12/23/12; new tekteker; i luv chicken noodle soup & WE MADE 100 PAGES? THANKS TO ALL!
                                        ● 12/25/12; MERRY CHRISTMAS
                                        ● 12/28/12; congratz to Glaya for being our first contest winner!
                                        ● 1/1/13; HAPPY NEW YEARS!
                                        ● 1/4/13; NEW CONTESTS & Congratz ChyuuuBear for being Employee of the Month
                                        ● 1/31/12; WHAT THE FAWK, POPULAR? WOAHH thanks suhrene!
                                        ● 2/10/13; new tekteker; cosmilk

intro/updates ● rules ● employees ● order form ● banners/links ● employee of the month ● reserved
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.follow these rules!

● ● ●xx → please follow all of these rules;

▽▽▽ customers
                        ● be respectful to everyone, even yourself.
                        ● do not quote the 1st page
                        ● do not steal anyone's creations!
                        ● we're here to help, if you don't like the outcome, respectfully tell us what you want us to change
                        ● remember to be patient!
                        ● employees have the right to reject your order
                        ● please be specific when ordering
                        ● follow the t.o.s

△△△ employees
                        ● notify me when you're away/hiatus for more than 3 days!
                        ● be respectful to the customers
                        ● do not be angry with the customers, try your best to help them
                        ● if you're away and haven't notify me in 3-7 days, I will message you - consequences may or may not happen due to your inactivity
                        ● do not steal anyone creations
                        ● if the order does not fit to your needs, you have the right to reject it
                        ● any problem, feel free to message me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.employees!

Kumatora-san - - I AM AVAILABLE - Rarely on weekends, mostly on during the weekdays at 4pm
              ★ STRENGTHS; Simple - semi-clutter, matching, high price limits (500k+), 2-3 color schemes, females, enviro
              ★ WEAKNESSES; Males, monochrome, certain themes (rally, scene, stoner, etc), low price limits, backgrounds and companions
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ChyuuuBear - - I AM AVAILABLE - Online mostly in the afternoon and evenings
              ★ STRENGTHS; Simple-clutter, most price limits, matching, girls
              ★ WEAKNESSES; Extremely low price limits, extreme clutter, cosplay, certain themes, vague requests
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Emo_Cottonball~ - - I AM AVAILABLE - Daily
              ★ STRENGTHS; matching,layering,semi-clutter,1-4 colors,themed tekteks
              ★ WEAKNESSES; gangster,hipster, rally douche
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buttercream Pendragon - - I AM AVAILABLE - 7-11 pm (GMT +1 I live in Italy)
              ★ STRENGTHS; cute, sexy, pastel colors, 2-3 colors, semi-clutter, theme, low budgets
              ★ WEAKNESSES; clutter, male (but I might try), mecha/robot, animal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i luv chicken noodle soup - - I AM AVAILABLE - Everyday for around 5 hours
                ★ STRENGTHS; females, 3OOk+ price limit, cute, matching, 3+ colors, layering
                ★ WEAKNESSES; some males, extreme clutter, certain themes, very low price limits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cosmilk - - I AM AVAILABLE - A few hours every day
                  ★ STRENGTHS; Light - to - medium clutter, 2-4 colors, themes
                  ★ WEAKNESSES; Extreme clutter, blobs/shapes, abstract, joke avatars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.forms!

customers form;
please be SPECIFIC as possible!

[color=darkcyan]★[/color][color=slateblue] ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇[/color][color=darkcyan]★[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=18][color=darkcyan]SHOUT![/size]
[size=10][quote="TYPE USERNAME OF TEKTEKER YOU WANT HERE AND REMEMBER TO LEAVE THE QUOTATION MARKS"]I want you to tektek me please![/quote][/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkcyan][size=11]username;[/color]
[color=slateblue]base;[/color]
[color=darkcyan]eye / eye color;[/color]
[color=slateblue]hair / hair color;[/color]
[color=darkcyan]mouth;[/color]
[color=slateblue]inventory; [/color]
[color=darkcyan]price limit;[/color]
[color=slateblue]I prefer these colors;[/color]
[color=darkcyan]I don't like these colors; [/color]
[color=slateblue]simple/semi clutter/clutter;[/color]
[color=darkcyan]theme;[/color]
[color=slateblue]anything else?;[/color]
[color=darkcyan]tip (optional)[/color]
[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/color]

employee form;
I have the right to NOT accept you
please pm whale you sea this form
HEADS UP - if I don't answer back within 1-4 days, you aren't accepted. Sorry!

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=15][color=darkcyan][b]INSERT NAME HERE[/b] [/color] - -[color=slateblue]I AM [b]AVAILABLE[/b] - WHEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE? [/color]

[size=11][color=darkcyan]★ STRENGTHS; [/color] INSERT HERE
[color=slateblue]★ WEAKNESSES;[/color] INSERT HERE

INSERT 4 (or more) EXAMPLES HERE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.links!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/shout-open-and-hiring/t.82098817_1/][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/555xdj.gif[/IMG][/url][/size]

- - VISIT THESE SHOPS!

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.employee of the month!

Past EOTM;
                  December ; ~Emo_Cottonball~
                  January ; ChyuuuBear
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Contest!

Past Contests
          Christmas! - Winner - Glaya
          Complete the avatar - Winner - Artistiic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out