• Threadmaster 200
▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇
          SHOUT!
          whale you sea
          I want you to tektek me please!

ChyuuuBear

username;
                    base; female 2 or 4 unless you have a skin tone that will match the theme.
                    eye / eye color; n/a. please use eye items though, no salon shabams. c:
                    hair / hair color; hair items please.
                    mouth; n/a, use whatever.
                    inventory; n/a.
                    price limit; 20-25mil.
                    I prefer these colors; blue, red, green, gold, yellow, pastels, purple, black, white, red, brown. any of these which each other. ouo;;
                    I don't like these colors; poop green. just.. rruuck.
                    simple/semi clutter/clutter; semi-clutter to clutter.
                    theme; cutesy, elegant, hipster, nature, or just a theme where you'll be all 'dam i did such a gud johb hearz'
                    anything else?; sorry for the lack of info, i just really want you guys to have a free and creative mind, like something i'm not expecting.
                    tip (optional) i'll see to this when i get my results ! yum_puddi

suhrene
          SHOUT!
          whale you sea

ChyuuuBear

username;
                    base; female 2 or 4 unless you have a skin tone that will match the theme.
                    eye / eye color; n/a. please use eye items though, no salon shabams. c:
                    hair / hair color; hair items please.
                    mouth; n/a, use whatever.
                    inventory; n/a.
                    price limit; 20-25mil.
                    I prefer these colors; blue, red, green, gold, yellow, pastels, purple, black, white, red, brown. any of these which each other. ouo;;
                    I don't like these colors; poop green. just.. rruuck.
                    simple/semi clutter/clutter; semi-clutter to clutter.
                    theme; cutesy, elegant, hipster, nature, or just a theme where you'll be all 'dam i did such a gud johb hearz'
                    anything else?; sorry for the lack of info, i just really want you guys to have a free and creative mind, like something i'm not expecting.
                    tip (optional) i'll see to this when i get my results ! yum_puddi

thanks for ordering!
how do you like c: ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
whale you sea

no problem, lovely shop you have with lovely employees. c:
oh my ! i'm not sure if i put the wrong message in my order but i'm not into rainbow themes, i'm sorry if i confused you by the colors i prefer area; ono

Tiny Trickster

SHOUT!
          whale you sea

username; Miss Exorcist
                    base; female 1
                    eye / eye color; no preference, the ones I have already are on the base but feel free to change them
                    hair / hair color; no preference, the one I have already is on the base but feel free to change it
                    mouth; I usually use the red default lips but they look off on tektek so leave mouthless or use an item, please
                    inventory; here
                    price limit; 2mil outside invo
                    I prefer these colors; I like them all! 2-4 colours
                    I don't like these colors; kinda if-y on orange unless mixed with red
                    simple/semi clutter/clutter; simple to semi, my current is about as clutter-y as I get
                    theme; I'm open to anything, whatever you can work out from my invo
                    anything else?; there's some items selected already in invo, I'd like if one of them is used
                    tip (optional) depends on how much I like what you make but guaranteed 1k

suhrene
whale you sea

no problem, lovely shop you have with lovely employees. c:
oh my ! i'm not sure if i put the wrong message in my order but i'm not into rainbow themes, i'm sorry if i confused you by the colors i prefer area; ono

no no it's fine!
I'll try again c:

Bunny

suhrene

Thanks for ordering! I'll get to this as soon as possible!

Tricky Nymph

Miss Exorcist
          SHOUT!
          whale you sea

username; Miss Exorcist
                    base; female 1
                    eye / eye color; no preference, the ones I have already are on the base but feel free to change them
                    hair / hair color; no preference, the one I have already is on the base but feel free to change it
                    mouth; I usually use the red default lips but they look off on tektek so leave mouthless or use an item, please
                    inventory; here
                    price limit; 2mil outside invo
                    I prefer these colors; I like them all! 2-4 colours
                    I don't like these colors; kinda if-y on orange unless mixed with red
                    simple/semi clutter/clutter; simple to semi, my current is about as clutter-y as I get
                    theme; I'm open to anything, whatever you can work out from my invo
                    anything else?; there's some items selected already in invo, I'd like if one of them is used
                    tip (optional) depends on how much I like what you make but guaranteed 1k

thanks for ordering!
i'll try to get this done as soon as possible~

Bunny

emotion_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items