Other? 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 1 ]
Nothing... 0.23636363636364 23.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 392 393 394 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xxxxxxx❜ ⊱SHOP STATUS: OPEN NOT HIRING
          ❤ ❤ ❤

Hello, and welcome to ` S w e e t L o v e! — The free tektek shop for all of
          your fashion needs. <3Here, we will try our very best to make you outfits that are worth dreaming for.
          As the owner, I, P o p e d B u b b l e, will try to make this the best shop you will ever visit, so
          come in to stay awhile and chat with us!

Don't forget to click User Image to support our shop!

© Graphics and coding done by x g l a s s PETALS for P o p e d B u b b l e

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱OUR SHOP RULES
          ❤ ❤ ❤

Lets get one thing straight: I am not a wild shebeast, okay? We all have rules that we have to follow. This
          here goes to all employees and customers.

xxx❜ ⊱Be kind!
          I can't stress how much I want this to be a friendly thread for everyone and the last thing I will need are jerks.
          So, if you want to come in here and act like a fool then you better turn around and leave this thread. Treat
          everyone and myself with respect and we will get along.

xxx❜ ⊱Follow the T.O.S.!
          I am sure that I am not alone when I say we don't wanna get kicked out, right? Therefore, we should all follow
          Gaia's T.o.S. easily with no problems. I am one who doesn't like to have drama and issues for no apparent
          reason so there shall be none.

xxx❜ ⊱Spread the love!
          For those who stick around, I would love for y'all to "bump" or "<3" the thread to make this more active for all
          of us; it's so sad when you see a good thread die due to nonactivity, right? Yeah, I am not letting this happen
          to this one. So be a dear and share the love. (:

xxx❜ ⊱STAY ACTIVE!
          Employee, please stay active. This will also help the thread stay productive and lively. Also from me being
          lonely (but that's between us). .///.
          Employees, please, please, please alert me ahead of time if you going to be on hiatus. If you are absent for
          more than a week without telling me then you will be FIRED!

xxx❜ ⊱Ordering!
          When ordering, please make sure you keep the coding the same, its simple for a reason.
          Also, make sure you "quote" the tekteker you are selecting. It would make it easier on us to see your orders.
          Lastly, I always get asked if you are allowed to.choose more than one tekteker. Yes, you ARE allowed to choose more than one. Let me.clarify any confusion with that.
          Thank you for choosing our shop.

xxx❜ ⊱Payment!
          The tekteks are for FREE meaning you don't have to pay a dime. Sweet, right? Oh, and another thing,
          we are glad to take generous tips if you are feeling like being a sweetheart. Of course, that is OPTIONAL.

xxx❜ ⊱DO NOT STEAL!
          Please do not steal from here you guys. It's unethical and morally wrong, so why do it? If I catch someone
          stealing then I shall report you and will get banned from the shop. Deal? Deal.

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱SHOP WORKERS & SAMPLES
          ❤ ❤ ❤

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Antiipathy
          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              STRENGTHS: 2 - 3 colors, semi-cluttered, female avis, color schemes/themes, no price limits, enviros
              WEAKNESSES: Price limits, overly cluttered, non-matching, odd tekteks, SEXY *X *.

ABOUT THEM: I have been a part of gaia since '07. I was introduced to this website from a friend of mine and I
              loved it ever since. I am somewhat of a people person and I am kind of shy, so please don't be afraid to talk to
              me. More than likely I am more afraid of you than you of me. I enjoy watching anime and jam out to alternative
              rock music. If you wanna learn more than talk to me. <3 I don't bite... much. (:<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱CheshireSmilez
          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              STRENGTHS: Dark Avi's, Colorful Avi's, themed Avi's, Female Avi's
              WEAKNESSES: Non-themed Avis,One colored Avi's, Guy Avi's(depends on the theme)

ABOUT THEM: I am a totally insane teen who loves tek teks and gaia. I love food cooking and drawing! I'm
              obsessed with Alice in Wonderland and art. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Offers
              STRENGTHS: Cluttered, Invo's, Boy Avatars
              WEAKNESSES: Non-Invo's, Simple, Non-cluttered

ABOUT THEM: I'm 19 years old and currently sharing this account with my old best friend. She gets on
              during the mornings & I sign in every moment of the afternoon & night, refreshing the Dress up forum. I
              currently Live in Texas and am from United Kingdom, Manchester. (x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Human in C Major (HIATUS) (just call me Human or Major)
              STRENGTHS: semi-cluter, multiple colors, enviros, using specifically requested items and item combos or
              strange color combos, any style but steam punk. I can bake a mean potica, but I doubt you care about that.
              WEAKNESSES: steam punk, super clutter, goofy, cosplays. I'm not super good at male avis, but give
              me time & I'll figure it out wink

ABOUT THEM: Hi, I'm Human. I've been on Gaia for several years. I spend most of my time on Reality Check,
              but that's ending soon and I'll be spending most of my time making tekteks and developing my own Gaia
              game show and charity. I hope I can help you making your tektek ideas the real deal!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Infected Fruit (HIATUS)
              STRENGTHS: Clutter/ Semi Clutter, Female avis, 2+ colors, creepyness
              WEAKNESSES: Male avis, simple, plain

ABOUT THEM: I love to read, play on gaia, and listen to music!

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱~Emo_Cottonball~
              STRENGTHS: matching,layering,semi-clutter,1-4 colors,themed tekteks
              WEAKNESSES: gangster

ABOUT THEM: Guten Tag! i've been on gaia since 'o5. I love theatre, singing, and art. I also live on the east
              coast c:

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱SHOP WORKERS & SAMPLES PART 2
          ❤ ❤ ❤

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Chisai Yume
              STRENGTHS: 3+ colors, non-matching, matching, semi-clutter, cute, sexy, simple, budgets
              WEAKNESSES: themed avi's, 1-2 colors, no base, steampunk, historical, rainbow, glitches, fake layering

ABOUT THEM: Please call me Yume. I've been on this account since '05 and I obsessively save every avatar that I've ever made. I change my hairstyle every 100 and the color is changed ever 1,000. I also dabble in drawing and participate in various roleplays. I'm online everyday and a fairy active member of Gaia. *coughaddictcoughcough* Quoting me is the best way to get my attention. I love alternative and rock music. I love to talk about movies and music. I'm always looking for new stuff to try. I'm a huge fan of GIF's so if you wanna brighten up my day, quote me with something silly. I'll try to check all my creations before I submit them so that I know all the layering is the same as in the tektek. I know how frustrating that can be, lawlz.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱OPEN
              STRENGTHS:
              WEAKNESSES:

ABOUT THEM:

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Kool Cookies XP
              STRENGTHS: Semi cluttered, 2 or 3 colour schemes, using colours like black, blue, white, pink, gold,
              yellow, mint and teal. smile
              WEAKNESSES: SUPER SUPER CLUTTERED. Simple. Low price limit. Colour schemes like red, green,
              brown, rainbow and purple. A one colour scheme. Male avatars. I can't make avis including like anime avis
              like that or other things.

ABOUT THEM: I spend most of my time in the dressing room and talking to ppl. I joined gaia this year in
              2012 in January. i love techno and metal music. Feel free to to talk to me and add me as a friend if ya want.
              I also love cooking and spending time wit my family and hanging out with my friends. I'm also unique with
              tekteks. I am also polite. I'm not rude.I love doing tekteks for ppl. Please quote me if you would like me to
              make tekteks for you. 4laugh

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱the-annoyed_ninja
              STRENGTHS: semi-clutter-clutter, dark, goth(etc.) and cute. Depending on color scheme, 500k-anything higher price limits, enviros.
              WEAKNESSES: Elegant, simple, extreme clutter, most male.color schemes

ABOUT THEM: Previously known as PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ, but I changed my user...I'm Ninja, that's what you can call me.
              I like drawing, music, and making tekteks.
              I am a good person(funny, carries on conversations etc.) and rarely turn down a chance to make someone happy. :'D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱OPEN
              STRENGTHS:
              WEAKNESSES:

ABOUT THEM:

xxxUSERNAME: ❜ ⊱Coffed
              STRENGTHS: Semi clutter, high price limits, themes, feminine
              WEAKNESSES: low price limits, simple, maleels, cosplay, uber clutter

ABOUT THEM: I've been tekteking for about 4 years so I'm pretty good at it.
              Glitch free, I can also do, I check layering when I am unsure about the avi.
              And as of lately I haven't been tektekking much because 3 of my avies have gotten stolen...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱CUSTOMER FORMS
          ❤ ❤ ❤

[list][list][list][list][color=white]xx[/color][color=#ff6b6b][size=16]❀ [color=#c7f464]❜ ⊱[/color][b]I WOULD LIKE AN ORDER PLEASE[/b][/color][/size] [color=#c7f464]♥[/color]
          [color=#59D7C8]█[/color][color=#5BD7C5]█[/color][color=#5ED8C3]█[/color][color=#61D9C0]█[/color][color=#63D9BE]█[/color][color=#66DABB]█[/color][color=#69DBB9]█[/color][color=#6BDBB6]█[/color][color=#6EDCB4]█[/color][color=#71DDB2]█[/color][color=#73DEAF]█[/color][color=#76DEAD]█[/color][color=#79DFAA]█[/color][color=#7BE0A8]█[/color][color=#7EE0A5]█[/color][color=#81E1A3]█[/color][color=#83E2A0]█[/color][color=#86E39E]█[/color][color=#89E39C]█[/color][color=#8BE499]█[/color][color=#8EE597]█[/color][color=#91E594]█[/color][color=#94E692]█[/color][color=#96E78F]█[/color][color=#99E78D]█[/color][color=#9CE88B]█[/color][color=#9EE988]█[/color][color=#A1EA86]█[/color] [color=#A6EB81]█[/color][color=#A9EC7E]█[/color][color=#ACEC7C]█[/color][color=#AEED79]█[/color][color=#B1EE77]█[/color][color=#B4EF75]█[/color][color=#B6EF72]█[/color][color=#B9F070]█[/color][color=#BCF16D]█[/color][color=#BEF16B]█[/color][color=#C1F268]█[/color][color=#C4F366]█[/color] [color=#fcc8c8]❤ ❤ ❤[/color][/size]

[size=10][list][list][color=#fcc8c8][b]Username:[/b] text here
          [b]Requesting:[/b]
          [quote="...."][/quote]

[b]Base wanted:[/b] base link here or post base
          [b]Enviro:[/b] Enviro link here
          [b]Hair:[/b] Standard or item
          [b]Eyes:[/b] Standard or item
          [b]Skin:[/b] Type skin base here if not provided

[b]Themes:[/b] Type here
          [b]Color Schemes:[/b] Type here
          [b]Wanted Items:[/b] Type here
          [b]Unwanted Items:[/b] Type here

[b]Price Limit:[/b] Type here
          [b]Tips (Optional):[/b] Type here
          [b]Notes:[/b] Type anything you would like to say here[/color][/list][/list]

xx❜ ⊱EMPLOYEE APPLICATIONS
          ❤ ❤ ❤
          Please PM to me! Thank you. WE ARE NOT HIRING

[align=left][size=10][color=#cd9b9b][list][list][list] ` Username:
          ` Strenghts: Enter what you are good at
          ` Weaknesses: Enter your weaknesses.
          ` About the worker: Tell us about yourself. Summarize please.
          ` Examples: Provide 4 examples w/ img codes only[/align][/size][/color]

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS
          ❤ ❤ ❤

3/19 ! Shop opens for business
                3/19 ! Welcomed kristi_195 to the crew
                3/19 ! Welcomed CheshireSmilez to the crew.
                3/20 ! Welcomed VeraTara to the crew.
                3/20 ! Welcomed Cracked Teacup to the crew
                3/21 ! Welcomed Its Milkshake to the crew
                6/05 ! Making minor changes to the Rules
                6/05 ! Updated Links: added 2 more affiliates
                      DOMO's Free Tekteks
                      Sugar and Spice

6/06 ! Updated Past Customers and Contests
                6/10 ! Welcomed Infected Fruit, ~Emo_Cottonball~, Suck A Freak, and Its So Wonderful to the crew.
                6/15 ! Banned was added - please be advised.
                6/25 ! Welcomed Kool Cookies XP to the crew.
                7/06 ! Beginning to prepare the week long event
                7/12 ! Shop was revamped! c:
                8/03 ! 3 new member were added. Welcome! c:
                8/03 ! Shop reached POPULAR status! Thank you everyone for their support and hard work! ^• u •^
                8/20 ! Rules have been updated.
                9/10 ! Customer's Form have been updated. Sloooowly working on Employees form. OTL
                10/21 ! Contests have been updated.
                01/01 ! Happy New Years! c:
                01/06 ! Shop added to MRC (40. cool

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS
          ❤ ❤ ❤

Those under the spoiler tag are customers #1-100.

` xMiss FaMoUs ❤ Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake ❤ Flaky Chan ❤ grunnymike ❤ yoiplait ❤ IsleptWithHelloKitty ❤ Suiko ❤ Nihilne ❤ jt _fan411 ❤ Midnight Possession ❤ XxFalsettoxX ❤ xohrachel ❤ Cracked Teacup ❤ MattsAngelDawn ❤ LittleMissChoco_Lover ❤ P o p e d B u b b l e ❤ lindsay23451 ❤ niqht sky ❤ Premys ❤ buchipeng ❤ Riddles of Corruption ❤ Toastor ❤ Indealt ❤ Ryu Athena ❤ magiju ❤ phantomturtle ❤ Ater Decor ❤ Vikkiii X3 ❤ yoojinie ❤ magically bewitching ❤ LeKawaiiBunny ❤ lucyinthesky64 ❤ neguru ❤ Ella4fun ❤ nai laa ❤ Total Distortion ❤ Anastasia Lockhart ❤ xCherryBerry ❤ Finnish Lily ❤ sailorrrr ❤ L I Q O U R I C E ❤ Wolferno_NYC ❤ puppyic ❤ persyphonie ❤ Iceis Inscent Samantha ❤ o0Roxy0o ❤ jadec101 ❤ Seretti ❤ U n t a n g l e ❤ The Last Dragomir ❤ SkoomaOverdose ❤ arrukia21 ❤ QueerxCore ❤ Takunaki ❤ T o x i c L u n n e ❤ RainbowPinkieDashPie ❤ mini plushie ❤ Nympi ❤ ll Story ll ❤ MrsMichaelis ❤ SpiII Canvas ❤ MisleadSoul ❤ Kumatora-san ❤ gestalt era ❤ InsaneCrayons ❤ AKguitarded ❤ Pandan-chan ❤ Tamichan ❤ Angels N Heaven ❤ Onyx Millennia ❤ Aaron Kain ❤ Vivacities ❤ --- L 0 L L I 3 --- ❤ Xx Sugah Krystal xX ❤ OrangeTigerFury ❤ Kelsey M Monceaux ❤ bus baby's ❤ issavanilla ❤ Instant Rabies ❤ Dwindling Light ❤ Our Little Miracle ❤ starlight and crimescenes ❤ i-candi-applez ❤ Luna Roses ❤ Dirle ❤ Its So Wonderful ❤ SKINAMAX ❤ nyan kitty x3 ❤ fretacat1996 ❤ Chocolate Crap ❤ sunshineriot ❤ -Cookie B u n n i i- ❤ Celeste Starfyre ❤ Aeolian Harp ❤ Splenda the Queen ❤ kraiik ❤ lemonsxlimes ❤ Truly a Beauty ❤ jojua

Those under the spoiler tag are customers #101-200.
                l rose l ❤ Dragon - tis me ❤ I x r u r i c h i x I ❤ Tocahontas ❤ Y u n i e E t h e r e a l ❤ Allatez ❤ CORRUPTED_IMAGES ❤ Rexlynn ❤ xkassidy ❤ xXDigital BathXx ❤ Divined Mortality ❤ az u k i b e a ns ❤ Holly Bo ❤ AshAttackk ❤ HAWTsecks--x ❤ Maluni_ish_cool ❤ Lacroiee ❤ ChyuuuBear ❤ Idiosyncratic Self ❤ Vanaet ❤ Raven Grimshi ❤ Evangel Kitsunetsuki ❤ Lyaric ❤ Offers ❤ Takkie ❤ sunflorals ❤ xxwizard_worldsxx ❤ bear bread ❤ CrayolaCrush ❤ im not bread ❤ Ironic Harmony ❤ rachaelruckus ❤ Belisaria ❤ x-iPanda Love-x ❤ Kid-bites ❤ Musaur ❤ Raeging Dog King ❤ Celestial LaLa ❤ adult contemporary ❤ Katharinarina ❤ anbu-of-sand ❤ xl KinkyLove lx ❤ ii Kawaiism ii ❤ Such A Freak ❤ iiSugar Sweet ❤ Kiuiv ❤ StellaTheLabMouse ❤ Raneh ❤ VeraTera ❤ Airiados ❤ thintwhistle_ ❤ Awkward Cow ❤ CheshireSmilez ❤ the Quinncess ❤ sir sapphire ❤ Korralicious ❤ Rocket Pubes ❤ Gaichou ❤ Minxku ❤ Will Never Exist ❤ honktraband ❤ Lizzy-Number one_Klainer ❤ Hollielillie ❤ Bohemian Eve ❤ Laley K ❤ Azeroux ❤ Aykii ❤ xxharuhana_chan ❤ Wiliest ❤ Colorful Dulce ❤ Dino Fae ❤ Paroxy ❤ seaotter88 ❤ Spazztastic ` Goo. ❤ peritardis ❤ Sonomi Arai ❤ Pandiecakes ❤ xxToxicMuzicxx ❤ II_iMuddy_II ❤ Dat Hawaiian ❤ hello sweet tea ❤ Xukshia ❤ Toast Toni ❤ Blissful Smile ❤ T N Honey ❤ Reminicsing ❤ uh Wizard- ❤ I- elise -I ❤ Corrupted Angel-xx ❤ desu-ish ❤ Her Name Is Alive ❤ Amara_Koneko ❤ Cirque de nuit ❤ Little Candy Raver ❤ - Haruki Snow - ❤ Mistress100 ❤ iPinja ❤ KariKasumi ❤ Exquisite Rose ❤ Supermassive Panda ❤ Smack Datt

Those under the spoiler tag are customers #201 - 300.
                II Vintage Dollbaby II ❤ B i z z b e e ❤ Churry Popper ❤ ehksho Wopples Meromitic ❤ Megalyn-Magnolia ❤ Mister E Meet ❤ icecream_cookies lover ❤
                Sinister Paradise ❤ urbanHypothesis ❤ Crackerlover ❤ Cordy7 ❤ ShyRoze ❤ Ai-chaii ❤ Singurine ❤ paaech ❤ Ignite the Eternal Flame ❤ P0RN0 F0R PYR0S ❤ Zelthane ❤ Saphiree2 ❤ SPONNNGE ❤ -xAireka-Wolfzx- ❤ Nocturnal evil ❤ L y k e 0 m g ❤ l- Zeela -l ❤ Morbid Obesity ❤ Its just you and me_xX ❤ I Luves You x3 ❤ Devilish Laughter ❤ iTrucker ❤ sangchu ❤ theluckyduckie ❤ Katniss Everdeen -HG- ❤ KariKasumi ❤ Vaodov ❤ Desdamona_the_beautiful ❤ The Solarised Night ❤ Atomic Poppy ❤ REPENT REPENT ❤ [ M i s s y ] ❤ May 258 ❤ booiscaredjoo ❤ bro-seidonn ❤ Skyy White ❤ x-Neon Catastrophe ❤ Satans Pizza ❤ everything has changed ❤ dino.love ❤ Colored_Markerz ❤ HoodIums ❤ RoseDersecestStrider ❤ exstasia ❤ [Demonic.duck] ❤ Hinata_alive Chan 101 ❤ xox_Amuletheart_xox ❤ Buggaboo ❤ Quantum Pzx ❤ xTechnoe ❤ Finnian Fischer ❤ Little Star Charity ❤ tootsie r0ll ❤ Bluebelle Starshine ❤ I Natsu I ❤ wiggleography ❤ Naagiisa ❤ KannibaI ❤ Taostyness ❤ Neon_Dinosaurs x3 ❤ RiitzC ❤ Captain Rose Nipples ❤ Cemilli ❤ MaidMoonie ❤ Xelvorktork ❤ R u n B ii t c h ❤ HaruhimeLayla ❤ Ms Kappuccino ❤ CheshireSmilez ❤ II Vintage Babydoll II ❤ PukuKuLily ❤ Keeper of the Pit ❤ Dipped-In-Honey ❤ Ixiae ❤ | Tricky | ❤ gingerIy ❤ skittle-RAINBOW-explosion ❤ altmixtape ❤ redshn ❤ Stilinskis butt ❤ H O N O V A ❤ P E P S I x3 ❤ Intemi ❤ Undie_Stew ❤ Inflamat Tep ❤ Cerabella ❤ zanzath ❤ les laux ❤ body piercing ❤ Unedited Sky ❤ Kool Cookies XP

DeathxGrip
                Aureaule
                QueerxCore
                GideDogsForTheDeaf
                RIZZY
                Milkysu
                Cannibal Zombiie
                Absent_Minded_Smile
                navings
                Rozurima
                Systematic Poison
                Goldfish Invasion
                Choumi
                Cassy Uzuki

TOTAL: 314

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱LINKING IN
          ❤ ❤ ❤

User Image
          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/s-w-e-e-t-l-o-v-e-a-free-tektek-shop-open/t.78598393_1/]
          [img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn406/XarkAngl917X/sweetlove200.gif[/img][/URL]

xx❜ ⊱LINKING OUT
          ❤ ❤ ❤

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

User Image

Dream me A Dream - An Inventory Tektek Shop

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          User Image User Image User Image
          User Image User Image User Image
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱SHOP CONTESTS
          ❤ ❤ ❤

MORE CONTESTS COMING SOON!

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image
          xx❜ ⊱BANNED FROM OUR SHOP

The_Good_Kid_13: Avatar stealing and modifying them

Megalyn-Magnolia: Being very rude towards employees

.User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff