Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 617 618 619

Shy Bear

Tea and Narwhals

cyndachiu

Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: Tea and Narwhals/cyndachiu
Gender/Skintone/Base:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme(s)/Reference(s):
~ Chocolate mint (brown and green)
~ pastel
~ pudding (yellow and brown)
~ cute
~ girly (yaoi <3) but dont use girl stuff like skirts i dont like crossdress/trap~!
Specific colors:
-------color combinations------
~brown and yellow
~brown and green
~ soft pastel like colours
~ anything u might think of
Price range:15 million
Have you ordered from here before? yes/no
Tip?: depends
Time Limit: 1- 2 weeks

Big Gekko

Tea and Narwhals
Fallen Uprise
Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker:
Tea and Narwhals

Gender/Skintone/Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mouth: none
Eyes: in base
Hair: in base
Theme(s)/Reference(s): Mostly ones in your examples MUST MATCH biggrin
Specific colors: Black / White / Maroon / Navy Blue / Cream/Tan
Colors you like: Black / White / Maroon / Blue
Colors you don't like: Purple / Too much black / Random colors
Specific items: Items in the base
Useful items you own: none , but im going to sell a few items and I have 1.2 mil atm
Price range: 100mil
Anything else: Nope, it has to look perfect smile
Have you ordered from here before? I think I have but I havent been on gaia much because of my avatar and I forgot so.... I think I have!
Tip?: Maybe :3
Time Limit: 3 Days

Thanks so much.

Got it i'll finish it tommorrow after school :3

Alright Thanks! smile

Interesting Gekko

Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: Oh dear. Um....retort? But really I don't care.
Gender/Skintone/Base:
Mouth:
Eyes:
Hair:
Theme(s)/Reference(s): I just want to see what you can come up with using myinvo.
Specific colors:Blue, pink, white.
Colors you like:
Colors you don't like:
Specific items:
Useful items you own:
Price range:
Anything else:
Have you ordered from here before? yes
Tip?:yes.
Time Limit:nope

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Green_crayon42
Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: Oh dear. Um....retort? But really I don't care.
Gender/Skintone/Base:
Mouth:
Eyes:
Hair:
Theme(s)/Reference(s): I just want to see what you can come up with using myinvo.
Specific colors:Blue, pink, white.
Colors you like:
Colors you don't like:
Specific items:
Useful items you own:
Price range:
Anything else:
Have you ordered from here before? yes
Tip?:yes.
Time Limit:nope
Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords.
    Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords.

I abhor the new tektek,
              but I was free for the moment so. . .
              feedback?

Interesting Gekko

Lost Retort

I abhor the new tektek,
but I was free for the moment so. . .
feedback?

I take it "abhor" is something like "hate" or despise"??

beautiful!!! thank you.

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Green_crayon42

beautiful!!! thank you.

you're welcome!
              i'm glad that you like it
              and yes, abhor is the strongest word for hate that i know

Interesting Gekko

Lost Retort
Green_crayon42

beautiful!!! thank you.

you're welcome!
              i'm glad that you like it
              and yes, abhor is the strongest word for hate that i know

Added to my vocab. Thanks. xp
Tea and Narwhals

Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker:Tea and Narwhals
Gender/Skintone/Base: Female/ Masterpiece
Mouth: N/A
Eyes: N/A
Hair: Girl's Valentina White (Lite)
Theme(s)/Reference(s): Cute but not too girly, does that make sense?
Specific colors: White and Black
Colors you like: White, Black, Red, Green and Gold
Colors you don't like: Bright Blue, Purple, Yellow and Pink
Specific items: My Masterpiece
Useful items you own: N/A
Price range: 10mil
Anything else: Nope
Have you ordered from here before? no
Tip?: Sure
Time Limit: By the New Year? lol

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Green_crayon42

Added to my vocab. Thanks. xp

haha
              you're welcome
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse

I probably could have stayed in your invo a little more. let me know if you want me to try again doing that...
(the prices do not include the wings, which are about 55 mil on the marketplace right now)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.63.3 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.77 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.80.6 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.83.25 mil

some items can be substituted. i was able to find a pair of eyes only 400k but the way i made the avi, you don't really need to see the eyes.
i only added a background on one of them...i'm not very familiar with backgrounds ><;
the layering is so awkward on tektek. looks much better in actuality.
so sorry for the wait :/

Astral Vampire

lemonsxlimes

It doesn't matter to me if you use my inventory or not, it's just for helping to calculate price in the end =p Oh really, they fell down to 55 already? Booooo I paid 80 for mine T.T
And I just checked tektek, Israfil's Wings are on there now biggrin (so 150m budget outside of inventory+Israfil's)

I think the fourth one is my favorite out of those, they're all cool though biggrin don't worry about the backgrounds too much, I can try to find one myself :>

Would you want to restart it with Israfil's Wings as the base? Or add them to them to the fourth and tweak it?
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse
lemonsxlimes

It doesn't matter to me if you use my inventory or not, it's just for helping to calculate price in the end =p Oh really, they fell down to 55 already? Booooo I paid 80 for mine T.T
And I just checked tektek, Israfil's Wings are on there now biggrin (so 150m budget outside of inventory+Israfil's)

I think the fourth one is my favorite out of those, they're all cool though biggrin don't worry about the backgrounds too much, I can try to find one myself :>

Would you want to restart it with Israfil's Wings as the base? Or add them to them to the fourth and tweak it?

They must have updated the site while I was using it. When I tektek'd this avi I used the search box in my customize-avi link to use the wings. You can add them on. If you'd like I can try again with a less predictable color scheme.

Astral Vampire

lemonsxlimes

I wouldn't be opposed to it, if you'd like to =p

Dapper Doll

meatball pizza
sHellav0n

Wanted tekteker: any of the quoted
Gender/Skintone/Base: male/human B
Mouth: any
Eyes: inquisitive (gray preferred)
Hair: guy's razor white (lite)
Theme(s)/Reference(s): no real theme in mind, but i'd prefer it not be too fantasy oriented. something cute/hipster-y/semi-cluttered.
Specific colors: grey/white, black, blue
Colors you like: i like most colors, but i'd prefer the palette not get too cluttered
Colors you don't like: n/a
Specific items: dangerous denim (jeans)
Useful items you own: ... n-nothing *noob*
Price range: i'd prefer something on the cheaper side of things, but i won't put any specific limit on it. (hopefully nothing over, say, 10 mil? i'm a poor broke noob ;A; )
Anything else: (if this is too vague, please let me know so i can be better about my order ahh)
Have you ordered from here before? no
Tip?: of course!
Time Limit: no rush here at all

So, I did my best not to let the price get too out of hand. I know you mentioned you'd like something semi-cluttered, so if you have any ideas of items I could add that you think would make them look better, feel free to let me know ^_^ These are mostly to test the waters, lol. Sorry for making you wait and thanks so much for your patience♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
just stopping by for a visit looking around xux
wow i won tekteker of the month 5 times? crazy @o@

So sad this had to close, good that we are moving on to new stages in our lives though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff