bump
updated the journal
Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: lemonsxlimes cyndachiu -Lollipop Delight-
Skintone: lightest
Mouth: none
Eyes: none
Hair: none
Theme(s)/Reference(s): Cute& My past avis are found here and my past favorites here
Colors you like: red/gold/white/black/teal/cream/green/brown ; not all of them at once please ;w;
Colors you don't like: none
Specific items: none
Useful items you own: enviro
Price range: 2 mil ouside invo
Tip?: I-I'll tip posts ;w;
Anything else: nope
Time Limit: none
-
(we would really appreciate it if you filled this out but if not...then we understand...but we tip ;D)
Optional Survey:
How did you come across this shop? Past customer >w<
Rate this shop on a scale of 1-10? 9 ♥
What do you like the most about this shop? the tektekers xD
What do you least like about this shop? none
Would you care to donate a little something to Silver Trees? I would if I could ; - ;
Questions/Suggestions? nope >w<

lemonsxlimes
cyndachiu
-Lollipop Delight-
i'll get to your order asap
i have to leave right now for swim practice and it doesn't end until 4 but if my head isn't rolling on my shoulders (lol just jk) i'll do it first thing when i get home! ^^

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
bump
IM u l c i b e r

User Image
✖✖
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think for Hermes Moon, there was a pose like that but without the moon. ><
✖✖

User Image

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
bump
HAPPY EASTER <3
Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: Lost Retort cyndachiu -Lollipop Delight- any1 really doesnt matter
Skintone: my current 1 /tan
Mouth: doesnt matter
Eyes: doesnt matter
Hair: doesnt matter
Theme(s)/Reference(s): i kinda want a funny avatar
Colors you like: pink purple blue green
Colors you don't like: i dont really care
Useful items you own: lol
Price range:not over 10m
Tip?: heart
Anything else: thanks <3
Time Limit: nope heart
IM u l c i b e r

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.85kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.170k

sry i didn't really use the full price limit. i can always try again
and i'm super sry i got this to you much later than i assumed i would
the layering is off and idk how well the first two work because i can't check the layering with some of the items...
uhm.....i think thats it?
welcome back! ^^

Dapper Gekko

Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: looking for clutter at the moment so one from Lost Retort would be great but if shes busy then I'll take one from whoever thinks they can do my request the best (: (mainly chose lost retort because her samples consist mainly of clutter)
Skintone: one on the very left or third one in
Mouth: always liked the sdplus mad hatter one but if it makes the price go over 12.5m, you dont have to add it (:
Eyes: Oisins blessing is cool (but expensive), whatever you feel goes best with the avatar (:
Hair: lovers pink hair / warden of hell / hyde's bloodlust / dexterous marksman / Celestial Emissary / whatever you feel fits best lol
Theme(s)/Reference(s): I really like this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I cant figure out what I like about it. I think its just how colorful it is (: I've always had demonic/black avatars | I also really like this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but its a girl avatar lol
Colors you like: hmm just make it really colorful (neon blue, neon pink / red, yellow would be great, just try to not make it look primarily primary) (it'd be cool if the main dominating color was red or blue) | Green + orange | RAAIIINBOW (just have a dominating color [like the sample] so it doesnt seem too...haaaay [lolwut])
Colors you don't like: too much brown, too much black, purple
Specific items: SDPlus #350 Queen of Hearts, Knave of hearts, sdplus mad hatter (maybe),
Useful items you own: my invo sucks but I have uuuh...12.5m
Price range: 12.5m but u may go over a little bit (: (just try to keep it at 13m tops)
Tip?: Yeah buddy (: let me just see the avatar first yeah?
Anything else: I really want a unique but colorful avatar (doesnt have to be rainbow, just good color matches such as light green + orange (with some light red and light yellow))
Time Limit: take your time with it, I wont be able to chat much because I have school work I need to get done but I'll pop in here and there (:
-
(we would really appreciate it if you filled this out but if not...then we understand...but we tip ;D)
Optional Survey:
How did you come across this shop? I typed in clutter tektek shop and found this <:
Rate this shop on a scale of 1-10? 10, u guys are good at tekteking and looking though your last posts, u guys seem pretty friendly
What do you like the most about this shop? the fact that you guys took the time to create a theme for the shop + nice avatars (inspires me to create some of my own)
What do you least like about this shop? The tektek's arent linked so I cant see the items but it makes sense because people steal the entire avatar and thats no good D:
Would you care to donate a little something to Silver Trees? Sure, I'll have to see how much I have left after making the avatar but regardless, I'll give like 50k (:
Questions/Suggestions? would it be possible for me to get the page where you guys save most of your avatars, I won't steal them I just need things to inspire me O:

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST D:

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Wear Gucci
Order Forms:
Wanted tekteker: Lost Retort cyndachiu -Lollipop Delight- any1 really doesnt matter
Skintone: my current 1 /tan
Mouth: doesnt matter
Eyes: doesnt matter
Hair: doesnt matter
Theme(s)/Reference(s): i kinda want a funny avatar
Colors you like: pink purple blue green
Colors you don't like: i dont really care
Useful items you own: lol
Price range:not over 10m
Tip?: heart
Anything else: thanks <3
Time Limit: nope heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces