Hair Color+Style: any, but preferably in invo
Eye Color+Style: any, again preferably in invo

Color Combination/Theme: cowgirl
Must Have: cutie cowgirl dress, gun
Must Avoid: ---
Price Limit: 30 bil
Pm or Quote: quote, pls
AshesToRoses

It's pictured open topped but when it arrived, there was a top that came with it.
My cat likes to put her paw in the cage and touch the pigs XD Sometimes she will even sit next to the cage for a while just staring at them. I think she's more so curious than actually wanting or trying to hurt them. And my dog likes lick the pigs when they come up to the sides of the cage lol

Oh definitely off the floor! Mine are on the floor right now (just the big cage) but I plan on getting these storage cubes to put the cage on top of then use the cubes for their food and other supplies. I've seen people do WONDERS with their guineas habitats. Check this one out. It's a youtube vid.
oh i see, thats good it has a top then
my dog is a BIG dog and im afraid she would hurt it or think its a moving toy .__.
tbh she would probably be scared of it at first but once she warms up im afraid whatll happen and honestly i dont want that >A<;
edwin's old dog, has literally murdered like.. their hamster. and mangled up their rabbit.
like he broke the rabbits leg, and well with the hamster...somehow got it out of its cage and there was fluff everywhere..............................
so..yea omg T___T no thank you
wanna make sure the gpig is safe! @__@

and wow she has a lot of stuff o_o

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

HelpPhil
AshesToRoses

It's pictured open topped but when it arrived, there was a top that came with it.
My cat likes to put her paw in the cage and touch the pigs XD Sometimes she will even sit next to the cage for a while just staring at them. I think she's more so curious than actually wanting or trying to hurt them. And my dog likes lick the pigs when they come up to the sides of the cage lol

Oh definitely off the floor! Mine are on the floor right now (just the big cage) but I plan on getting these storage cubes to put the cage on top of then use the cubes for their food and other supplies. I've seen people do WONDERS with their guineas habitats. Check this one out. It's a youtube vid.
oh i see, thats good it has a top then
my dog is a BIG dog and im afraid she would hurt it or think its a moving toy .__.
tbh she would probably be scared of it at first but once she warms up im afraid whatll happen and honestly i dont want that >A<;
edwin's old dog, has literally murdered like.. their hamster. and mangled up their rabbit.
like he broke the rabbits leg, and well with the hamster...somehow got it out of its cage and there was fluff everywhere..............................
so..yea omg T___T no thank you
wanna make sure the gpig is safe! @__@

and wow she has a lot of stuff o_o

OMG D: That's terrible! I don't let my cat or dog get near my guineas in an unsafe environment. At least in their cage they can run to the other side or on the back wall. Even when I clip their nails, I put Cutlass (my dog) up in my room or downstairs.

I'm sure if you put the piggy on a dresser or high table, it would be fine. The wire top on the guineas cage even has little latches so you can secure the lid down.

She does! Her set up is amazing! I love what she did for her hamster, too! My girl hammies have chewed 2 holes on there wire lid -_- THAT LID COST ME $15! I can't wait to go to the flea market to get them a longer/maybe taller aquarium.
AshesToRoses

OMG D: That's terrible! I don't let my cat or dog get near my guineas in an unsafe environment. At least in their cage they can run to the other side or on the back wall. Even when I clip their nails, I put Cutlass (my dog) up in my room or downstairs.

I'm sure if you put the piggy on a dresser or high table, it would be fine. The wire top on the guineas cage even has little latches so you can secure the lid down.

She does! Her set up is amazing! I love what she did for her hamster, too! My girl hammies have chewed 2 holes on there wire lid -_- THAT LID COST ME $15! I can't wait to go to the flea market to get them a longer/maybe taller aquarium.
well it wasnt like they let them interact on purpose, lol.
as i said the dog got to the hamster while he was still in its cage @__@;;
mustve somehow gotten it close to the side and snagged it or something...poor thing.

but yea i dont think id ever go that super overboard with something, haha.
im a basic creature ninja thats not to say ill make it a super basic living space but certainly wont be that....extravagant
but i do want a gpig... idk i just feel i want something i can kinda hold and snuggle and play with
but its also fine on its own
and can be away from the dog and be safe without me having a constant eye on both of them
tiny hamsters are not the way to go, too tiny to really cuddle or play with, so i figured something as big as a gpig or a bunny would suffice but i think a gpig would be easier to handle
plus i can put it in an exercise ball rather than sectioning off a huge bunny area since well....we wont have that much space o_o;

Adorable Star

HelpPhil
AshesToRoses

well it wasnt like they let them interact on purpose, lol.
as i said the dog got to the hamster while he was still in its cage @__@;;
mustve somehow gotten it close to the side and snagged it or something...poor thing.

but yea i dont think id ever go that super overboard with something, haha.
im a basic creature ninja thats not to say ill make it a super basic living space but certainly wont be that....extravagant
but i do want a gpig... idk i just feel i want something i can kinda hold and snuggle and play with
but its also fine on its own
and can be away from the dog and be safe without me having a constant eye on both of them
tiny hamsters are not the way to go, too tiny to really cuddle or play with, so i figured something as big as a gpig or a bunny would suffice but i think a gpig would be easier to handle
plus i can put it in an exercise ball rather than sectioning off a huge bunny area since well....we wont have that much space o_o;

Uh, you actually can't put guineas in a ball... That's a product thats made but not necessary or SAFE. The exercise balls aren't good for guineas backs; their backs aren't suppose to bend like that. x.x;
AshesToRoses

Uh, you actually can't put guineas in a ball... That's a product thats made but not necessary or SAFE. The exercise balls aren't good for guineas backs; their backs aren't suppose to bend like that. x.x;
well i meant like a big ball.
not a tiny one o-o
plus not all gpigs are huge

Adorable Star

HelpPhil
AshesToRoses

not a tiny one o-o

Even the large ones aren't good for them /:
You would be surprised lol

I have studied in animal science.. and being a guinea owner for so many years lol
AshesToRoses
HelpPhil
AshesToRoses

not a tiny one o-o

I have studied in animal science.. and being a guinea owner for so many years lol
i dont plan on getting a big gpig though
if they outgrow it i wouldnt put them in there
but the last one i found looked like a giant hamster so could fit even a normal sized ball without arching

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Still buried under my homework, and I also just slept all day... pretty sure I am le sick.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thanks Ashes for the birthday gift!
Catastrophic Cherie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmic Gatekeeper

Beyond Birthday or B
Catastrophic Cherie

cute!

Adorable Star

HelpPhil
AshesToRoses
HelpPhil
AshesToRoses

not a tiny one o-o

i dont plan on getting a big gpig though
if they outgrow it i wouldnt put them in there
but the last one i found looked like a giant hamster so could fit even a normal sized ball without arching

There's really no way to tell how big they will be though lol All of my guineas were different sizes and all were even related. My 2 boys who share a cage are significantly different sizes.
Their back has to bend to roll the ball, too XD

Adorable Star

Evil A
Thanks Ashes for the birthday gift!

You're welcome biggrin

Loyal Hellhound

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Catastrophic Cherie
T E K T E K____P L E A S E

Name: Catastrophic Cherie
Tekteker Wanted:
Evil A

Beyond Birthday or B

ll Daughter Of Apollo ll

o PiiNK BLACKLiiGHT o

Gender+Skin tone: female a
Hair Color+Style: any, but preferably in invo
Eye Color+Style: any, again preferably in invo

Color Combination/Theme: cowgirl
Must Have: cutie cowgirl dress, gun
Must Avoid: ---
Price Limit: 30 bil
Pm or Quote: quote, pls

How is this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff