Oooh, looking much better. Thank you for participating. ^^

Thank you, you have a fun inventory emotion_kirakira

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89

got bored and decided why not make a goth avatar and i did (dont know if you like gothic but whatever right)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
she looks like she want to kill me though lol

edit: a few more before i head off my computer the night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Victory

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
inu_spike89
made more heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, so cute! Number 3 is my fav out of this set. She looks so good. ^^

Ruthless Victory

papermuse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh my goodness! Number 3! I love this color combo. >W<

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
I hope it isn't too dark LOL feedback pls smile
lol She's not too dark at all. A little bit too much going on at the top, though. It might just be one accessory or mod too many. Thank you for participating!!

My feeble attempt at recovering it ahaha
Oh noes! Hat, what are you doing here? You don't match this outfit. *shoos hat* Maybe one more try with this one? ^^

A bit more purple is incorporated in biggrin
OOh, way better. Not too sure about those wings, but, otherwise, she looks awesome. xD

Ruthless Victory

Lucinnia
inu_spike89
Lucinnia
inu_spike89

What do you think?
Aww, isn't she adorable? I like these colors, but I'm not too sure on her face. Maybe not using one of the eye & mouth combos would look better?

Is this any better?
By the way, I don't know why, but I thought that these glasses might look nice?
I don't know...what do you think? (By the way, I love your invo! 3nodding )
Not so sure about the glasses, but I really like the change in the face. She looks much better now. ^^

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
My last shot at this ! Honestly, this is the most fun I have ever had in a tektek contest! Your invo is heaven ;A;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number 1 and 6 are easily my favorite out of this set. I think I'm leaning more towards 6, though, just because of the wings on 1. ^^ I'm glad you're having fun with the inventory; I worked so hard on it. lol

Ruthless Victory

l o l r a m e n
holy you have such a great invo so jealous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i will probably come around with more later, but feedback?
I like Number 1 a bit more,; the wink doesn't really appeal to me. I really like the color combo - the pink and cream look lovely together. xD

Ruthless Victory

l o l r a m e n
here's another- feedback?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are cute. ^^ Not really a style I use, though. But certainly something I can keep in mind.

Ruthless Victory

sK1zzL3rz
inu_spike89
Oooh, looking much better. Thank you for participating. ^^

Thank you, you have a fun inventory emotion_kirakira
lol Thank you. ^////^

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

got bored and decided why not make a goth avatar and i did (dont know if you like gothic but whatever right)
she looks like she want to kill me though lol

edit: a few more before i head off my computer the night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your sets make me cry tears of ultimate joy. They're all so cute!! It's going to be so hard to choose between them. T^T

Beloved Fatcat

inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
My last shot at this ! Honestly, this is the most fun I have ever had in a tektek contest! Your invo is heaven ;A;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number 1 and 6 are easily my favorite out of this set. I think I'm leaning more towards 6, though, just because of the wings on 1. ^^ I'm glad you're having fun with the inventory; I worked so hard on it. lol

Are these better? smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit : I forgot this to put this one in the previous post xOx
I can definitely tell you have put a great amount of work to build such a fantastic invo, I have to say, I'm quite envious = u =

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff