Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

lloohhh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. will try again later orz
She's pretty, but there's a lot going on. We might want to simplify either the items used or the color pallet. Thank you for participating!

O.G. Shounen

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • 50 Wins 150
One more for good measure. Sick avi btw, love it haha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know you said no clutter, but I think it's cute lol

Sparkly Sailor

10,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

I tried

emo

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
inu_spike89
lloohhh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. will try again later orz
She's pretty, but there's a lot going on. We might want to simplify either the items used or the color pallet. Thank you for participating!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are this better?

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89

so this in order as I made them it was fun to mess around and find items that worked well with eachother

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

please send some feedback

Ruthless Victory

BabyNya
One more for good measure. Sick avi btw, love it haha.
I know you said no clutter, but I think it's cute lol
lol Thank you. This one has a lot going on, doesn't it? It's a tad too cluttered or my taste, but I like the color combos. I think we might want to take a few things off here and there. xD

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
inu_spike89
FrankenCorpse

I'm afraid none of these are valid entries. These tektek avis contain items not found within my inventory. They are pretty, though. So sorry.

I am so sorry!

How would I go about doing an invo tektek for you then?

Ruthless Victory

PRINCESS SEHUN

I tried
emo

Aww, she's so cute! Outfit doesn't really match the scenery, though, but I love the effort! Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

lloohhh
inu_spike89
lloohhh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are this better?
I like Number 3 much more than the others, though there is still a lot going on. Also, she's missing her mouth. ( ^ 3 ^ )/

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

so this in order as I made them it was fun to mess around and find items that worked well with eachother

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holy mother of guy who makes things! These are so cool! I love 1, 3, and 5. They look so good. Thank you so much for participating!

Ruthless Victory

FrankenCorpse

I am so sorry!

Select the blank avi in the OP, then select "Edit Avatar" to get to my inventory. ^^

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

Holy mother of guy who makes things! These are so cool! I love 1, 3, and 5. They look so good. Thank you so much for participating!

I had so much fun making them lol might do another set later on though

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

I had so much fun making them lol might do another set later on though
Please do! They look awesome.

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
inu_spike89
FrankenCorpse

I am so sorry!

Select the blank avi in the OP, then select "Edit Avatar" to get to my inventory. ^^

Thank you!

Ruthless Victory

FrankenCorpse
inu_spike89
FrankenCorpse

I am so sorry!

Thank you!
NP. Have fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas