Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
inu_spike89

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
inu_spike89

Feedback?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Sophomore

Nice invo!

please accept my feeble attempt :3

Heart Detective

inu_spike89

Ruthless Victory

Teh Queen Jade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woah! I love numbers 1 and 2 - though I have an avi that is very close to 2 already. 3 is pretty but 4 and 5 are a little too much of the same color. Thanks for participating!

Ruthless Victory

lnmoreno159
Hello here is my entry!

Oooh, pretty. Not too sure about North's arms on her though. Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

BabyNya
Very cute, very uniform. Playing it a bit safe with the black and red theme, though. Thank you for participating! Please feel free to do some more. ^^

Ruthless Victory

shadowswhiskers13 -
Cute and sexy. lol I do wish the purples and indigos matched a bit more. Thank you for participating!!

Ruthless Victory

ridemylaptop
Very cute but a tad generic. I've seen a lot of similar avis around the site. Thank you for participating, though. ^^

Ruthless Victory

FindingJackie
Mmh... What do you think of this?
It feels a bit busy - to me, at least! Something just feels off about the head accessory combination, the puffy sleeves, and the tights. Maybe a little less in these areas? Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

ImmortalNinjaLover
Aww, isn't she a cute little devil? xD She looks similar to other avis I've made, so you're definitely going in the right style direction. Thank you for participating!!

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
I hope it isn't too dark LOL feedback pls smile
lol She's not too dark at all. A little bit too much going on at the top, though. It might just be one accessory or mod too many. Thank you for participating!!

Ruthless Victory

vane_art
inu_spike89

Oooh, isn't she just adorable! I really like this color combo. Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

ChocoVanillaSauce
inu_spike89

Feedback?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number 1 has a lot of different styles going on with it - though I can see where you were making the color match choices.Number 2 is straight up adorable! I love the color combo and the use of items/mods. Thank you for participating!

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
inu_spike89
FindingJackie
Mmh... What do you think of this?
It feels a bit busy - to me, at least! Something just feels off about the head accessory combination, the puffy sleeves, and the tights. Maybe a little less in these areas? Thank you for participating!

I couldn't bring myself to change the pants, but does this look better?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff