Welcome to Gaia! ::

iHabika
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cutifying the exchange...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ultimate - not anymore, wy not? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...since '05

Sadly.... enough I just started from scratch for the 5th time after I actually get back somewhere wonderful in this game.... Critical Error it say's .... why the hell ... thats what I wonder... all the time... I love Mc's... If it was easy I would be in a great position... The first time I had myself to work my way up and with friends , The second myself , Third myself and less friends , and the last time myself I made like almost 800k in a 2 week period. some can't do that I have buisiness skills. /and this time im Lonely and broke.
may i try to impress you with my tektek skills?
Ziggy Zero
may i try to impress you with my tektek skills?
yush
Ultimate Url
iHabika

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ultimate - not anymore, wy not? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...since '05

Sadly.... enough I just started from scratch for the 5th time after I actually get back somewhere wonderful in this game.... Critical Error it say's .... why the hell ... thats what I wonder... all the time... I love Mc's... If it was easy I would be in a great position... The first time I had myself to work my way up and with friends , The second myself , Third myself and less friends , and the last time myself I made like almost 800k in a 2 week period. some can't do that I have buisiness skills. /and this time im Lonely and broke.
They banned you? Why?

Are you an exchanger/vendor? I'm an exchanger. :] I -was- at 4.5mil today. Now I'm back at 2.5mil. Whatevurrr. >.> I spend. Too much.
iHabika
Ultimate Url
iHabika

...since '05

They banned you? Why?

Are you an exchanger/vendor? I'm an exchanger. :] I -was- at 4.5mil today. Now I'm back at 2.5mil. Whatevurrr. >.> I spend. Too much.

I was Both An Exchanger and a Vendor.

I Traded a hell of alot of the time.
Then sold alot. hardly Bidded on anything ..
I thought it sucked but its a better way to hunt down deals and get richer.
I know this now. All the last 4 times I have no idea whatsoever... Which im deadly sad about and was kinda depressed... and the first time I used to be kinda edgy ... Insults they called Flaming. they warned me about cursing.. It kept on and that was the end the first time...
but overall all the other times I was a good person , even donated frequently... and this is how
They repay me.

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
can i try? whee

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Familiar Friend

I'm done keeping up on new avi's that are made so I will just post for the really good ones....and major fails.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff