Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My inventory

I'm a quite picky person so I gurintee most of you are going to make hell avi's.

Key word: Emo glasses, striped stockings, black fishnet stockings, buck teeth, were feet, black ska shoes and COLOR.

That is my inventory. On the left is my main accounts inventory (this) and on the right is my mule accounts inventory.

I don't want any crappy avi's. I'll put my favouites up here. Same hair and skin and all that since I just changed my hair. Same eyes. I want an avi that will flow with my new hair. It doesn't have to be the same color though.

up to 200k in extras.

Thanks

every avi goes into one of the three posts. If you end up in epic fail and I gurintee most of you will don't cry. :]

Please don't put on a shitload of expensive items just to put them on. I want good looking avi's no matter if it's a 10g worth avi or a 1mil worth avi.

In the lead with a big epic win:
Ziggy Zero
User Image
You end up here if you make me an amazing avi which means a great chance of winning something.

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
User Image
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
User Image
iLollypopz
User Image
Ultimate Url
User Image
-

Not amazing avi's but alright :]

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
User Image

-
-
-
-

I laugh at these ones. >.< It's supposed to be an Lol moment not a :[ moment. :] so don't be mad or sad when you end up here.

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
User Image

sweetlyxsadistic
User Image

C a s s i i a a
User Image

iLollypopz
User Image

iLollypopz
User Image

ilollypopz - gettin better
ninja ninja