Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User ImageHow it worksUser Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I would like to thank you for visiting.
Secondly, how this shop works.
I have made tekteks, that no one has wanted.
Whether it's from contests, random teks, just ones no ones wanted.

All of these Tek's ARE mine.

However, if you see one you like, you can order it <3.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be making tekteks every so often, so come buy often and check the shop out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImagePayment and DonationsUser Image

You are free to pay me for my Tekteks as you see fit, however, that does not mean I'll accept.
Payment really depends on the tektek itself, and how much you really want it.
Consider this like an auction, if someone else wants the premade that you want, and I've yet to accept your order, they are free to outbid you.
User ImageFun rightUser Image
As far as donations are concerned, that's just personal.
You are not required to give me a donation, but they are always welcome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageContestsUser Image

Once I have enough gold myself, I will be holding random tektek contests.

Current Contests: N/A
User Image

User ImageThe RulesUser Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageI have the right to refuse you service.
User ImageFollow Tos.
User ImageNo spamming
User ImageNo advertising unless it's for a TekTek contest
User ImageI will not be taking orders for custom TekTeks.
User ImageI will not alter these Tekteks.
User ImagePlease use the order form and only post it here, do not pm me.
User ImageRandom chatter/conversation is ok.
User ImageNo stealing

User Image

1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageOrder FormUser Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Tektek Number:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Bribe:[/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageDonatersUser Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageMy Quest/sUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human A Potion
Guilty Love (Hair)
Happy End (Innocent Stance)
Trickster's Deceit (Shirt)
Seven Day Misery (Skirt (Under Skirts))
Rose Sea (Stockings and Shoes)
Z's Sketchbook (Earmuffs)
Wendy's Memories
Astra-70: Bloodstain
Step Sister (Bunny Friend)
Aeschylus's Order (Scarf)
Adoring Loving Manner
Secret Retreat (Gold Chain)
I am Sparkly (Gold)
Orange And Yellow Reversible Hair Pins (4)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageContestsUser Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None at the moment
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash