Do YOU have a New Years Resolution?

No 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Yes 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on January 31, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome toPerfection if Progress Tektek Shoppe!!

User Image

I am currently hiring. Unfortunately, come employees have not stayed active in the thread so I will need more tektekers to replace them. I am getting more strict about people posting in this thread. If you decide to fill out a form, please think about if you are able to participate to keep this thread alive and able to contribute to the thread. Also, if a guest is unhappy that you have good people skills are able to continue trying to make them happy with their tekteks.

For Employees: If you noticed that your are not longer featured in my shop and hope to continue with this thread, then please PM me. Rules will be put in order to ensure you are active. Thank you.

This Tektek Shoppe will be completely free While donations are welcomed to the tektekers if you choose. I want this thread to become a very popular thread that stays around for a long time. Please vote <3 for this thread mrgreen

If you are an employee are wanting to apply when I am hiring, there is an expectation for all Employee's to post at least 5 times a week. If anyone does not follow the this rule, then there will be a warning. If this continues, then the employee will be taken off the list and will only be accepted back after talking to the owner {Memorable Moon} and following some terms.

User Image

Announcements:
August 21, 2013 - Open!
August 21, 2013 - New Employee {Krystallen}
August 22, 2013 - New Employee {Maraschinos}
August 23, 2013 - New Employee {Hot Mug}
August 29, 2013 - New Employee {Keiko Yamado}
August 29, 2013 - New Employee {itough faiseur cookie}
October 1, 2013 - Employees terminated for inactivity {Hot Mug/Krystallen/itough faiseur cookie}
October 3,2013, - New Employee {XxRawr_HugsxX}
October 3, 2013- New Employee {TheOneThatAlwaysLeaves}
October 4, 2013 - New Employee {Open Window Maniac}
October 5,2013 - New Employee {Incompletely}
October 14, 2013 - Will be missed {TheOneThatAlwaysLeaves}
October 22, 2013 - New Employee {Tea and Narwhals}
October 31,2013 - Changed username from l-Moon-l to Memorable Moon
November 9, 2013 - Will be missed {Open Window Manic}
November 9,2013 - New Employee {Chiralistral}
November 13, 2013 - New Employee {Stalking JOO}
December 25, 2013 - Will be missed {Incompletely}
User Image

Username: Memorable Moon
Strength: Color matching, black and white with little color, Girls and Boys, Backgrounds, semi-clutter
Weakness: Cosplay, items that move the arms, simple
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Username:Maraschinos [Unavailable]
Strengths:Layers, clutter, moderate-large inventories
Weaknesses:Masculine, small inventories, overly simple, "rally"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Username:Keiko Yamado Hiatus - Sorry for the inconvenience.
Strengths: Colors, monochrome, Cute, Dark, light, theme, clutter, normal (Like normal clothes, like a human person) and cosplay
Weaknesses: limited likes/dislike, mega clutter, guys (but working on it)
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Username: XxRawr_HugsxX
Strengths: Females, some males, semi-clutter, simple, matching, any price limit, Kawaii, Dark, sexy.
Weaknesses:Too much clutter, mecha, non-matching, really low price limits.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Username: Tea and Narwhals
Strengths:Clutter (All types),Cute, Simple, Any budget,Pastel, Angelic,Enviros,Color scheme, Males(Still Practicing),Scary
Weaknesses:Basic avatars,Gangster,Hipster,Gore
Examples:

User Image
Username: Chiralistral
Strengths: Simple, matching, colour schemes of 2-3 colours, high/unlimited price limit, females, sexy, elegant, themed
Weaknesses:Clutter, males, low price limit, mecha, colourful
Examples:

User Image
Username: Stalking JOO
Strengths: Simple, 2-3 colors, most budgets above 500k, body mods, color matching, some clutter, cute, sultry, dark, light, some themes, current invo's
Weaknesses: Salon eyes, backgrounds, males, mecha, companions
Examples:

User Image

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open

User Image

Of course, before we get down to business, there has to always be rules.

1. Follow TOS
2. No Spam
3. No advertising unless spoken to owner {Memorable Moon}
4. The Tekteker has the right to not tektek someone who is being rude or breaking rules.
5. This is a FREE tektek shop.
6. Do not stretch my pages!!! Everyone hates that.
7. Employee's must post at least 5 times a week unless they may be up for termination

User Image

Tektek Request Form

[align=center][color=Teal][size=18]Make me a Tektek![/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Username of Tekteker:[/b]
[quote="Memorable Moon"][/quote]
[quote="Maraschinos"][/quote]]
[quote="XxRawr_HugsxX"][/quote]
[quote="Tea and Narwhals"][/quote]
[quote="Chiralistral"][/quote]
[quote="Stalking JOO"][/quote]
[b]Body style:[/b] (Erase this and Write Here)
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Mouth:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Price Limit:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[/color][/align]

User Image

Application Form

[align=center][color=Teal][size=18]Application Form[/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an employee:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]How often are you on Gaia:[/b]
[b]Are you able to contribute to the thread:[/b]
[b]Will you be posting in the thread to keep it alive:[/b]
[b]Are you a talkative person:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b]

[/color][/align]

User Image

Contest are going to be small right now, until I get this thread going mrgreen

Seventh person on page 10 = 5k ~ The great pink bunny
Last person on Page 50 = 10k ~LeCoolKidz
5th person on page 100 = 20k
First person to bump 20 times = 5k
Best Halloween Tektek = October 2013 MC ~As if I even care
Entries:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Indigomoon09
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~XxRawr_HugsxX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~Incompletely
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~As if I even care
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ Love Sparkles-x

First non-employee on page 80 = 10k {Donation by Stalker JOO}
First non-employee on page 169 = 69k {Donation by Stalker JOO}

emotion_bigheart Open emotion_bigheart
yum_strawberry
yum_cupcake
Bump yum_puddi
gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash