Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I really like the Order of Atlantis. Well, one pose in particular. Problem is, I'm stumped on how to design an avatar around it. So, that's what brings me here! Because I know most of you are really great at making avatars! And hopefully at least one of you can come up with something that makes me go "WOW!"

This is your base pose to work with:

User Image

You have free reign on eyes and hair though I may change that myself.
*I'm pretty picky on what I like to wear, so I will most likely give feedback on those who submit. If I don't like your submission or request changes don't take it personally,

There is no price restriction but be advised I'm not in the position to go buy angelic sashes or things of that nature so try to avoid overly expensive items that exceed a million or two on their own.

Also, I don't like overly cluttered avatars-- (I like to make out an actual avatar is there.) smile

Any questions please ask.. and thank you in advance for your help. smile

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
just tell me how to copy and paste the tektek and I will get right on it hun.
When you click save it will give you the code with and without the prices. right click it and it will say copied then come here and paste it.
You should be able to click on the tektek image that I provided to take you there to edit on it.

Then work on the tektek, click finish avatar. Then. it will bring you to the finished page and you can look at the top of your browser where it says the http url and highlight it. right click to copy and come back here to paste. hope that explains it well enough for you.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
loquitadeindiana
When you click save it will give you the code with and without the prices. right click it and it will say copied then come here and paste it.
heart heart heart thanks love how have you been? I missed you. heart heart heart

@ thanks pixi going to try now.
â–º"You never dreamed you'd have to live your life so guarded.."

I shall try! ;D

"..cause they'll find a way to make you feel discarded."â—„
Mental Cookie s

I shall try! ;D

Thank you very much biggrin

And dia I'm also working on your avatar too. The one with the camisole.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pixilated Envy
Mental Cookie s

I shall try! ;D

Thank you very much biggrin

And dia I'm also working on your avatar too. The one with the camisole.
you don't have to jsut use the camisole use soemthing you like too.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
omg that is so good but can't get i t now because I am guesting my dress this can be my next dream avi. I loves it and you lsitened thank baby. I got a surprise for you but now make me another realistic one without the camisole please?
diaici1010
omg that is so good but can't get i t now because I am guesting my dress this can be my next dream avi. I loves it and you lsitened thank baby. I got a surprise for you but now make me another realistic one without the camisole please?

Will try.. But, now I suddenly have the urge to quest this avatar: Tweaking from the one made for you and your style. A bit more clad.

User Image
Total Value: 2,057,470 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Staff of the Angels
Sugarplum Slippers
Pixie
Winged Anklets
Angelic Gloves
Angelic Microphone
Angelic Headband
Angelic Camisole
Not a bad try at it. And yes, it was hard for me too. Going to tinker with yours a minute. I couldn't see wearing it as is, but it does inspire me. smile

Friendly Codger

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
here you are:

User Image

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pixilated Envy
diaici1010

Will try.. But, now I suddenly have the urge to quest this avatar: Tweaking from the one made for you and your style. A bit more clad.

User Image
Total Value: 2,057,470 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Staff of the Angels
Sugarplum Slippers
Pixie
Winged Anklets
Angelic Gloves
Angelic Microphone
Angelic Headband
Angelic Camisole
omg thank you I have two different ways to wear it. Where do I get the white hair and let me see how expensive staff of the angels is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff