Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Hey guys what's up? So I'm ready to start working on my Halloween Avi for this year, BUT, I thought it would be fun to get you guys involved again because you guys are amazingly awesome!

Anyway, this year I wanted to do a Zombie Cheerleader. I know that sounds kind of lame, but I haven't done it before and wanted to give it a try. 4laugh

So as always, here's some tips and guidelines for you:
-please keep it within a 60bil limit (I'm going all out this year!)
-if you feel up to it, make it a cute zombie cheerleader and I'll throw in a little extra prize for you ^^
-i know there's a few zombie skins, so pick which one works with your creation. i like seeing your guys' work ^^
-PLEASE for the love of all holy! DO NOT steal others work! I don't like people fighting over that and being mean and disqualifying people because of it ;~;
-my favorite color is pink if you find a way to add that to the mix. if not, plain Halloween colors (orange, black, some red, dark green) will work fine ^^
-Have Fun! Seriously, have fun with it. I do like a small bit of clutter, but no vomit bombs please

Well that's about it. I think I got everything. Oh yeah! Winner will receive a whopping 4bil in prizes. And of course, like I mentioned, if you manage to make it cute I will throw in an extra 1bil for the winner ^^. Good luck everyone! heart

CONTEST WINNERS!
-First Place; g u t t e r s l u d g e wins 5bil
-Second Place; -Porcelain Fragments- wins 3bil
-Third Place; Whisperingtheif wins wins 1.5bil
Everyone else on the Favorites List wins 8mil from me! ^^

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Favorites Will Go Here heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Alchemist

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well, I tried my hand at make something pink, cuteish, and without resorting to a bunch of the All-star Cheer. Good luck!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Kelna
Well, I tried my hand at make something pink, cuteish, and without resorting to a bunch of the All-star Cheer. Good luck!

You can use more of the same item. But I love this one. ^^ so pink and cute

Loyal Partner

19,540 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I made a tektek for someone a while ago that kind of fits what you want.

Technically vampires are undead, so...
Okay, probably not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe it'll help you out in your search for inspiration.

Good luck with your H2k14 avi!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
in-stead of pom-poms how about your teammate heads lol.

Shirtless Lover

9,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Yolie-hime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feedback? c:

Bard

13,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i will try

Bard

13,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bard

13,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Hey guys don't worry I will get to your feedbacks as soon as I get home. I'm at work right now on my phone and its difficult even typing this message. sweatdrop I promise I haven't forgotten you

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

BabyKagomeGirl

hehe i like skin on this one ^^ but im all fond of the hair particular hair style

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff