Foofera
heart heart heart
User Image
MonsterBugg16

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Username: Foofera
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart ^.^
Inventory link or N/A: ---
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: Grey, blue, or green
Hair color/Long or Short: Black hair, length doesn't matter! As long as the hair does not cover too much of the wings. I did add a hair item in my base, but feel free to change it to something that would go better with the outfit C:
Must-have colours: I can't really decide on a specific set of colors, so just go with whatever you like!
Avoid these colours: Too much orange or yellow (accents are fine) or too much pink. I do like pink though, so please use it if you wish!
Must-have items: Astra- Mini cream flapping angel wings
Avoid these items: ---
Theme (s): I like nature-y, chic, cute, delicate, magical, hipster/quaint-ish types of themes! Ooh and anything girly and cute smile
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple, but not TOO simple!
Budget : Go insane, doesn't matter lol~
Random fact about you: I'm an artist!
Comments: I've hit a kind of tektek-block...usually I design my own avatars, but right now I'm just looking to explore. Please also use arm AND leg mods, (I hate the normal ones!) D:
Tips: Of course ^-^

User Image

Thank you~!!!

Re-posting for Foofera!
3nodding
Here ya go!
I made you 2 versions;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me know if you want anything changed 3nodding

Bashful Fairy

GRR_GoesTheG i r l
Foofera
heart heart heart
User Image
MonsterBugg16

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Username: Foofera
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart ^.^
Inventory link or N/A: ---
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: Grey, blue, or green
Hair color/Long or Short: Black hair, length doesn't matter! As long as the hair does not cover too much of the wings. I did add a hair item in my base, but feel free to change it to something that would go better with the outfit C:
Must-have colours: I can't really decide on a specific set of colors, so just go with whatever you like!
Avoid these colours: Too much orange or yellow (accents are fine) or too much pink. I do like pink though, so please use it if you wish!
Must-have items: Astra- Mini cream flapping angel wings
Avoid these items: ---
Theme (s): I like nature-y, chic, cute, delicate, magical, hipster/quaint-ish types of themes! Ooh and anything girly and cute smile
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple, but not TOO simple!
Budget : Go insane, doesn't matter lol~
Random fact about you: I'm an artist!
Comments: I've hit a kind of tektek-block...usually I design my own avatars, but right now I'm just looking to explore. Please also use arm AND leg mods, (I hate the normal ones!) D:
Tips: Of course ^-^

User Image

Thank you~!!!

Re-posting for Foofera!
3nodding
Here ya go!
I made you 2 versions;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me know if you want anything changed 3nodding

Ooh, I love the colors! C: Could you possibly change the top for the first one? I prefer arm mods 3nodding

Shy Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho
[

Was the price limit 1mil? because that's what the form said sweatdrop I'll try it at 2bil and fix them 3nodding

Shy Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho

Enduring Prophet

Vintage Horrors
gabilliam tho
[

Was the price limit 1mil? because that's what the form said sweatdrop I'll try it at 2bil and fix them 3nodding
Yeah, it was that before hahaha.

I like aspects of both of thse, but I think I'd like them better together. emotion_kirakira Like the bottom half of the first one with the jacket and scarf of the first. I might combine them. Thank you!

Shy Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho
Vintage Horrors
gabilliam tho
[

Yeah, it was that before hahaha.

I like aspects of both of thse, but I think I'd like them better together. emotion_kirakira Like the bottom half of the first one with the jacket and scarf of the first. I might combine them. Thank you!

you're welcome and go for it 3nodding

Golden Cub

User Image
GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Username: Aerugino
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart whee
Inventory link or N/A: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Base: Female F
Eye color/Style: Anything, Cash or Gold eyes.
Hair color/Long or Short: Any Hair color. I love Beige, Black or Blonde. Any length but loves Long.
Must-have colours: Nothing. Surprise me c: But i love red, beige, pastels, monochrome or purple.
Avoid these colours: Orange and Icky Green but surprise me
Must-have items: Nothing but I like to use Black Lace (shorts) a lot.
Avoid these items: The Lusty Scoundrel
Theme (s): Sexy, Fantasy, Elegant, Creepy, Pastel Goth, Cute Creepy.
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple or Semi Clutter is acceptable but I'm getting into using clutter.
Budget : 25-40 Bil
Random fact about you: I have to do homework now but I'm just here in Gaia : p
Comments: If you have anything to ask, ask away ^^ also I have a 11 page invo so i apologize!
Tips: It'll most likely be items in the millions. But if I like it a lot I might change it to gold.

User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

cheese_whine

Shy Sex Symbol

cheese_whine

Shy Cutie-Pie

12,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
~Emo_Cottonball~

Badiyanu

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Username: SmartieAddiction
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: invo link here
Base: in link
Eye color/Style: a color that matches the avatar, eyes i own or inquisitive eyes any color from the gold shop
Hair color/Long or Short: blonde, browns or red are may favorite for colors long or long hair in an up-do
Must-have colours: not a must have but i really like blue and red combo avatars. some bright and dark colored avatars woulb be great as well.
Avoid these colours: a full pastel avatar
Must-have items: lips/make up
Avoid these items: Face and lip combo items. Except for Ceil:eros. no glasses.
Theme (s): space, fantasy,fairy,cute. avatar with animal companions are cool, circus themed. mermaid, animal-like(tail and ears with cloths that match)
I am just looking for something new.
Simple/Semi Clutter: simple if the item used have detail them-self
Budget : 3bil outside if needed.
Random fact about you: My birthday is Halloween so I would always ask for more candy on my birthday.
Comments:
Tips: yes

User Image

Loyal Kitten

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hungry For Hotcakes
GRR_GoesTheG i r l
Hungry For Hotcakes
User Image

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Username: Hungry For Hotcakes
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=182477
Base: Human A Potion
Eye color/Style: no preference
Hair color/Long or Short: no preference
Must-have colours: n/a
Avoid these colours: n/a
Must-have items: n/a
Avoid these items: n/a
Theme (s): Elegant or Demonic, something like the avis you did on the front page. I absolutely love them! I do like set colour themes though!
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple yet complicated wink
Budget : 30 billlion and below outside my inventory
Random fact about you: I love cooked tuna.
Comments: Have fun! Play around with my invent and other stuff you like smile
Tips: Yes~

User Image

I'm sorry it took me so long! The theme you wanted is my favorite theme to do sooo.. I was enjoying myself. I did 3 versions for you!
Here's the first one, with a different option but tektek didn't have the wings so there's a dressing room shot of them on the outfit.
(image, and still under your budget)
User Image

Number 2;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annnd 3;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope they're not too dark looking but let me know what ya think and I'll change anything for ya or start over, I won't accept your tip until you get what ya like 3nodding

WOW thank you so much! These are amazing! I am glad you had so much fun with them! =]
Do you mind making a classy/regal looking avi? You can accept the tip now, I really don't mind!
I will tip you again when you're done with my new request! 3nodding

Yay! I'm glad that you liked them!
Here are some classy/regal ones that you wanted.. wasn't sure if you wanted the same theme or not but I gave ya a few options. No need to tip for these 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me know if you want anything changed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff