• Senpai's Notice 100
Tulja
ateen1220
Tulja
ateen1220
Tulja

Mkay <3
Stinky mouse, I hate when things like that happen D:

Well ive had the same one for a good 5 or 6 years now, so im not actually that surprised. It was a cheap mouse in the first place. Heres what I came up with, you could always remove the tattoo. Its just that much skin was making me a little uncomfortable/blushie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 971,500 Gold
After Exclusions: 746,500 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Stripes Torso Tattoo
Actaeon's Blessing
Brass Raving Goggles
Zealous Engineer
Striking Clockman
Capricious Mage
The Watchmaker

I love the arms. I really want myself a Zealous Engineer x3
But it feels like, beyond the hair/eyes/pants, oh and the gears in the background, there's not much that actually *matches* the avatar. D:

neutral Gosh. I thought the goggles where nice, this order is really hard. I blame the color blue. Its really hard to find a top that doesnt cover the gears on the pants. I could always just give him gloves and a bolero or something but I cant really put a shirt on him without it covering the pants, and idk how you feel on naked man chests but it makes me blush to much.

That's why I feel bad making the order, cause I knew it'd be hard D:
D'aww, blushies~! I love blushes <3

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ateen1220
Tulja
ateen1220

But it feels like, beyond the hair/eyes/pants, oh and the gears in the background, there's not much that actually *matches* the avatar. D:

neutral Gosh. I thought the goggles where nice, this order is really hard. I blame the color blue. Its really hard to find a top that doesnt cover the gears on the pants. I could always just give him gloves and a bolero or something but I cant really put a shirt on him without it covering the pants, and idk how you feel on naked man chests but it makes me blush to much.

gonk You KNEW?! -runs to my emo corner and cries- Eeevviiiillll person

Thats kinda what we are here for though, I wonder if one of the other 2 people you also picked will try. They might have a better idea then I do.

I blushes a lot. My mom says I have naturally rosy cheeks. I dont see it. I try to avoid mirrors though, not sure why. It just seems like I have better self esteem when I avoid mirrors, not that I really care one way or another what I look like. As long as im not smelly/greasy I dont really have a problem.
Look at me chattering about myself. sweatdrop You engaged me in conversation. Broke me.

Do you like pixels? Pixel creations, like in the pixel shops.

Shameless Loiterer

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Engi3Piece

A Summer Hailstorm

Crusader Gio

Username: nanxi
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=52949282
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: See base
Hair color/Long or Short: Red, long with some volume/waviness
Must-have colours: Red, gold, black, hints of white (pretty much like my current avatar haaaa)
Avoid these colours: Purple, pink, green
Must-have items: Ancient Katana and Coco Kitty Plushie? It's just that I have a bit of a history with them. No need to coordinate the entire outfit around them; just as long as I can stick them in there at the end of the day. :3
Avoid these items: None come to mind
Theme (s): I don't have a set theme in mind, but a little something that suggests royalty? Kinda like how my current avatar is wearing a crown, even though the crown is not really the same shade of gold as the other gold items. Ick.
Simple/Semi Clutter: I like to have some clutter but not overwhelmingly so. I consider my current avi to be pretty simple in terms of clutter since they're wearing a swimsuit.
Budget : Up to around 750k excluding my inventory
Random fact about you: I've been on and off Gaia for years. I feel so out of loop with what items there are.
Comments: Will tip~
Tips: 10k as base + more depending on end result

User Image

Magic Hero

GuideDogsForTheDeaf
Crusader Gio

Goody!
How's this? 4laugh

Much better. But maybe take the shoes off. Try some leg mods please. :3

Okay, here's a few leg mod type choices. And some shoes thrown in there too.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Poster

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tulja
ateen1220
Tulja
ateen1220

Thats kinda what we are here for though, I wonder if one of the other 2 people you also picked will try. They might have a better idea then I do.

I blushes a lot. My mom says I have naturally rosy cheeks. I dont see it. I try to avoid mirrors though, not sure why. It just seems like I have better self esteem when I avoid mirrors, not that I really care one way or another what I look like. As long as im not smelly/greasy I dont really have a problem.
Look at me chattering about myself. sweatdrop You engaged me in conversation. Broke me.

I couldn't help it! D: I tried myself but gave up, so I handed the task to someone of higher power than I!

I love blushes so much. That's so cute to hear <3 I feel the same. I think a lot of people feel like they aren't good enough when they look in the mirror. It's much easier to pick out all of your flaws than it is to pick out all of your pluses. Ha, I feel the same xD As long as i'm not dirty, I feel fine.

Feel free to talk about yourself more! biggrin <3

Oh god yes. I do. There was this shop that must've been discontinued by this point (any time I try to go to the link I have on my old thread, it says I must've arrived here by mistake) but I bought all of her things. She made pixelized versions of all the game stations. Then I paid her to make me one of a TV playing Pokemon with a jiggly Pokeball, and one that you can see at the top of my profile. It's the end of a battle scene from Final Fantasy III.

HNNNG I swear if you link me any of those shops i'm gonna go broke (not like I already am). o3o

Magic Hero

nanxi

I may have jumped upon the word 'royalty' a teensy bit too fast and worked from there but I tried to create something I think you'll like! 4laugh
Anything I should change?

Lunatic

User Image

Lets Lick Knives

Katie is a neko

Tulja

Username: Seretti
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: n/a
Base: female/light
Eye color/Style: item
Hair color/Long or Short: item
Must-have colours: -
Avoid these colours: dark colors
Must-have items: -
Avoid these items: -
Theme (s): Something girly, elegant, gorgeous
Simple/Semi Clutter: not cluttered
Budget : 4 mil
Random fact about you: I love cupcakes!
Comments: emotion_hug (also, is there anyway to make sure that the items will layer correctly? It would be disappointing if the item layering won't work here on Gaia)
Tips: Of course, but the size depends on the results

User Image

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ateen1220
Tulja

I couldn't help it! D: I tried myself but gave up, so I handed the task to someone of higher power than I!

I love blushes so much. That's so cute to hear <3 I feel the same. I think a lot of people feel like they aren't good enough when they look in the mirror. It's much easier to pick out all of your flaws than it is to pick out all of your pluses. Ha, I feel the same xD As long as i'm not dirty, I feel fine.

Oh god yes. I do. There was this shop that must've been discontinued by this point (any time I try to go to the link I have on my old thread, it says I must've arrived here by mistake) but I bought all of her things. She made pixelized versions of all the game stations. Then I paid her to make me one of a TV playing Pokemon with a jiggly Pokeball, and one that you can see at the top of my profile. It's the end of a battle scene from Final Fantasy III.

HNNNG I swear if you link me any of those shops i'm gonna go broke (not like I already am). o3o

Well, im super sorry, but I went through all the items. I just cant make anything better Q_Q Its as good as it gets. I think hte one with the blue hat was the best one I did.

I hate how some people abuse the blush, like they are attention seekers or just plain whorish. So they blush all the time and stuff. So offensive to me they are. Once in a while when I havent looked in the mirror for like a week or 2, and I see myself, im like *O* wow... I have nice hair... Im never looking at myself in the mirror again. emotion_donotwant
I only brush my hair right after I shower, so like every-other-day or so. That way it wont frizz up really bad when it dries. Otherwise I just brush it if im going out to a fancy restaurant, which almost never happens.

I dont like talking about myself a whole bunch, I do. I dont like to though. I feel self-absorbed then.

Ohhh! I was wondering what that was on your profile. I couldnt figure it out because it was so small. I just kinda gave up after a few minuets of staring at it. Of course I wouldnt have recognized it, I never played Final Fantasy III. Sounds really cool, at least for pokemon. I wanted to ask if you like pixels because *I* pixel.
Whats your favorite color? yum_puddi I has an Easter-gift for youuuu.

Shameless Loiterer

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Crusader Gio
nanxi

I may have jumped upon the word 'royalty' a teensy bit too fast and worked from there but I tried to create something I think you'll like! 4laugh

It certainly is more royal than I expected. xd

But I do love the hair (what a goooorgeous coloooour~) and this lovely avatar does spark some ideas for me. In this case, I think I'd prefer the Noble Plumage to be in its Headpiece form. The torso area is also looking a little plain. Are there any accessories or something that you can add to it? Also, do you have any other ideas for the shoes? I do like them, but there's something about them that doesn't really fit with the shape of the dress.

(On a semi-unrelated note, I find it ironically funny that you used the gray peasant gloves on a royalty-themed avatar. Who said pretty outfits can't be thrifty? whee )

Omnipresent Poster

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tulja
ateen1220
Tulja

Well, im super sorry, but I went through all the items. I just cant make anything better Q_Q Its as good as it gets. I think hte one with the blue hat was the best one I did.

I hate how some people abuse the blush, like they are attention seekers or just plain whorish. So they blush all the time and stuff. So offensive to me they are. Once in a while when I havent looked in the mirror for like a week or 2, and I see myself, im like *O* wow... I have nice hair... Im never looking at myself in the mirror again. emotion_donotwant
I only brush my hair right after I shower, so like every-other-day or so. That way it wont frizz up really bad when it dries. Otherwise I just brush it if im going out to a fancy restaurant, which almost never happens.

I dont like talking about myself a whole bunch, I do. I dont like to though. I feel self-absorbed then.

Ohhh! I was wondering what that was on your profile. I couldnt figure it out because it was so small. I just kinda gave up after a few minuets of staring at it. Of course I wouldnt have recognized it, I never played Final Fantasy III. Sounds really cool, at least for pokemon. I wanted to ask if you like pixels because *I* pixel.

Yeah, I don't blame you. 'S fine <3

I agree. I mean, if someone legitimately means it when they blush, then omgsocute. But if it's like, every other sentence, or something, it just becomes obnoxious. And like you said, it's attention-seeky and I hate that.

But, psh. You must be pretty if you can at least see something inside yourself. >:U
Gah, my hair is the same. It gets all frizzy, especially when I straightened it. It doesn't really anymore, but it still gets poofy if I don't wear a hat. xD

Woah, you pixel, too? o: I've messed around with it, but i've never done anything more serious than a few sprites and Pokemon re-colors.

My favorite color is teal.

You dun have to give me a gift x.x

Cutie-Pie

GuideDogsForTheDeaf
gabilliam tho
GuideDogsForTheDeaf
gabilliam tho

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am VERY much in love with both of these!! I really like where the second one is going, but I am not a fan of the color of the hair or the eyes. The first one isn't as vintage-y as I pictured it would be.
I tried! Tell me what you like and don't like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/quote

Oh, ok this is better. Now I do like the first one (the pink one). Could you give the pink one the umbrella and then add some brown to balance?
Any better? smile

Magic Hero

nanxi
Crusader Gio
nanxi

But I do love the hair (what a goooorgeous coloooour~) and this lovely avatar does spark some ideas for me. In this case, I think I'd prefer the Noble Plumage to be in its Headpiece form. The torso area is also looking a little plain. Are there any accessories or something that you can add to it? Also, do you have any other ideas for the shoes? I do like them, but there's something about them that doesn't really fit with the shape of the dress.

(On a semi-unrelated note, I find it ironically funny that you used the gray peasant gloves on a royalty-themed avatar. Who said pretty outfits can't be thrifty? whee )

(I know a bunch of great looking thrifty items, thanks to stuff like this thread here! Yay thriftiness.)

Thought you'd like that hair. It was the first one I thought of when I read your hair description. whee
Sure, I can make those changes. Here's the new outfit with original shoes and some different ones:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ateen1220
Tulja

Yeah, I don't blame you. 'S fine <3

I agree. I mean, if someone legitimately means it when they blush, then omgsocute. But if it's like, every other sentence, or something, it just becomes obnoxious. And like you said, it's attention-seeky and I hate that.

But, psh. You must be pretty if you can at least see something inside yourself. >:U
Gah, my hair is the same. It gets all frizzy, especially when I straightened it. It doesn't really anymore, but it still gets poofy if I don't wear a hat. xD

Woah, you pixel, too? o: I've messed around with it, but i've never done anything more serious than a few sprites and Pokemon re-colors.

My favorite color is teal.

You dun have to give me a gift x.x

Okies, im glad x_x

Ikr! I followed my friend shadowcattss into Towns the other day, and he was there with his rp-sister and she was all emo because her bf broke up with her, and instead of leaving Towns because she didnt want to be comforted she just stayed in towns and rp-hugged on a tree and said she didnt want to be comforted. That was like an automatic signal to me. Then she started hugging all over shadow and being sad, and I knew she was going to try to make him her bf. I even told him. He got angry at me and we argued and I called her an attention-seeking hoar and deleted him. Guess what? Looked today, they are dating. Disgusting. That stuff just offends me so bad. The hoars always win.

I dont really think im pretty, I mean occasionally I can notice something about myself but usually every other time I look the only thing I like are my eyes. Mine are doing the same thing my moms did, my mom has beautiful eyes. They have blue around the outer edge, vibrant green in the middle, then theres a little gold color, then deep brown beside her pupil. She has these tiny black flecks all over in the colors also, just here and there. Her eyes are the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. Well, my eyes are doing it too. They started out blue, and turned mostly green except for the outer edge, now im getting some brown near my pupil! There isnt a smiley that can express my joy at that.

I pixel, a lot. I want to give you a gift. It would be just my luck that your favorite color is teal. I made blue, I made one in green, but I didnt make one in Teal. Ill make one in Teal and send it to you in a PM when I finish.

Shameless Loiterer

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Crusader Gio
nanxi
Crusader Gio
nanxi

(I know a bunch of great looking thrifty items, thanks to stuff like this thread here! Yay thriftiness.)

Thought you'd like that hair. It was the first one I thought of when I read your hair description. whee
Sure, I can make those changes. Here's the new outfit with original shoes and some different ones:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooooh, I like the third and last one a lot~

Thanks for the avatars! I'll be sending you your tip now!

Magic Hero

nanxi

Ooooh, I like the third and last one a lot~

Thanks for the avatars! I'll be sending you your tip now!

Yay, no problem! Thanks for the tip! emotion_yatta Have a swell day/evening/night/whatever time it is for you in your particular time zone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff