Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

Untimely Resurrection
Azeroux

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm, they are cute and all.. but it's not really my style. ;/
Would you like to try again? c:
Aureaule
catism

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could you give me a colour scheme you would like? I think that would suit your tastes much better sweatdrop
The second is overbudget with the keiko's eyes crying

they're not really me...
i don't like the second one's eyes or hair and i think the black really jumps out against the pink and cream.
the first one is quite nice, but i'm not sure about the blue colour.
go with any colour scheme, i'm not that picky. i prefer lighter colours, though.

Shameless Shopper

catism

Azeroux

For the next two weeks, I'm going to be busy studying for my midterms so I won't be able to get to your tekteks until then.

Sorry about the wait sweatdrop

Precious Loverboy

Meow.
emotion_bigheart

Tricky Nymph

Mythi Nya

how's this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Nymph

Prophet

Aureaule

Azeroux

For the next two weeks, I'm going to be busy studying for my midterms so I won't be able to get to your tekteks until then.

Sorry about the wait sweatdrop
It's alright, I can wait. ^____^

Tricky Nymph

Ice-Cold Gatekeeper

13,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Object of Affection 150
A Summer Hailstorm

Username: BabiesInABlender
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: My computer for some reason isn't allowing me to sweatdrop
Base: base 1
Eye color/Style: I like the daughter of snows eyes but it doesn't matter
Hair color/Long or Short: I would prefer long but again it doesn't matter as long as it works
Must-have colours: light blue and black
Avoid these colours: purple. I have been using it way too much lately
Must-have items: none
Avoid these items: slippers, wings, animal parts, buckteeth, lusty
Theme (s): I would like it to look almost icy/snowy/wintery to go with my favorite pokemon(glalie)
Simple/Semi Clutter: I'm used to simple but I will trust your judgment on it
Budget : (Specify if the budget includes or excludes the must-have items) 3 million
Random fact about you: I lived in England for 3 months.
Comments: Thanks in advance!!
Tips: Oh of course!

Tricky Nymph

Tricky Nymph

emotion_bigheart

Tricky Nymph

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
User Image

Xx asiandoll xX

~Emo_Cottonball~

Untimely Resurrection

Username: Colored_Markerz
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: link
Base: First female
Eye color/Style: Either an item or the style in the base (you can change the color to anything that fits best)
Hair color/Long or Short: Either an item or the style in the base (you can change the color to anything that fits best)
Must-have colours: Mint & Orange. You can use Cream if you want also, & MAYBE a little silver, if you think it fits. You MAY use gold, but I might not like it, im not sure.
Avoid these colours: Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Brown (basically anything that's not in the must have colors.)
Must-have items: Minthamella (any pose) I also really like Literary Luxury, but it's not necessary.
Avoid these items: Lusty
Theme (s): Cute, elegant, fancy, fun, pretty (it doesnt have to be all of these, or can be a combo of just a few)
Simple/Semi Clutter: Semi or up!
Budget : excludes anything in my invo. 10m
Random fact about you: I don't like pizza. I'm ITALIAN. And I don't like pizza. yum_pizza
Comments: if you have questions ask meee c:
Tips: YES. depends how much i like it, how much i make you work, yadda yadda yadda

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces