User Image

Untimely Resurrection

~Emo_Cottonball~

A Summer Hailstorm

Username: Milyah-Kun
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: NA
Base: Female #3
Eye color/Style: Any Colour/style as long as it matches with the rest of the avatar
Hair color/Long or Short: Any colour/style as long as it matches with the rest of the avatar
Must-have colours: pink/white, blue/white, red/white green/black, blute/black, pink/black, red/black, black/white
Avoid these colours: creme.
Must-have items: ears, tails, blush(if it fits in budget)
Avoid these items: swords, weapons
Theme (s): cute/furry
Simple/Semi Clutter: semi clutter
Budget : 450-600k
Random fact about you: My face is itchy.
Comments: Not at this present moment.
Tips: Yes'm

User Image

Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Untimely Resurrection
Syrabella

Feedback? c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the second one c:
but i feel like the arms don't really match. :c

if you can find another hairstyle, that would be nice biggrin
I like the current one, but there needs to be more around the back. D:

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Untimely Resurrection

A Summer Hailstorm

Mint Blush

Username: little_kiwis2
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: already on base
Hair color/Long or Short: i'm thinking long hair would be great for this avi
Must-have colours: red/orange, yellow, black
Avoid these colours: white, cream, pink
Must-have items: items on base, no exceptions
Avoid these items: leg mods. some i like, but for the most part i'm not crazy about them
Theme (s): demon beauty, red/orange, yellow and black theme, or just elegant in general
Simple/Semi Clutter: semi clutter
Budget : 10 mil, including the items on the base. Please don't use items worth more than 4mil
Random fact about you: According to my high school biology teacher, i was genetically screwed to be short rofl
Comments: hope you have a fun time making it!
Tips: of course 3nodding

User Image
little_kiwis2

Hai. I loved your random fact about you xd
emotion_kirakira and I really enjoyed making your avi. yum_cupcake
Now the differences in these avis are in the feet/bottom of the avi so pick what you like. c: If you need any other changes in the rest of the avi or if there's something that you just don't like then tell me and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So yeah, just gimme your feedback, lovie c: emotion_bandaid

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Untimely Resurrection
little_kiwis2

Now the differences in these avis are in the feet/bottom of the avi so pick what you like. c: If you need any other changes in the rest of the avi or if there's something that you just don't like then tell me and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i like the 1st and 5th one shoe wise. i'm not entirely sure how i feel about the hat though, the Queen Dorado. perhaps a bit too big?
Milyah-Kun

Here you are <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
little_kiwis2
Untimely Resurrection
little_kiwis2

i like the 1st and 5th one shoe wise. i'm not entirely sure how i feel about the hat though, the Queen Dorado. perhaps a bit too big?

I liked it because to me it is elegant. c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These maybe? o:

Mega Fatcat

Untimely Resurrection
Milyah-Kun

Here you are <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmmm it cute but I'm not a huge fan of the clouds or the checkered love shirt thin that I cant remember the name of haha... Uh hmmm... MaUBS give it a skirt or some leggings?

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Katie is a neko

Untimely Resurrection

~Emo_Cottonball~

Username: Bondage Panda
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart Yes!
Inventory link or N/A: Sorry there isn't a whole lot to it :c
Base: Female, pale skin (not sure what number. I like the Lumiere Noire and Masterpieces skins pretty well though)
Eye color/Style: Not too important
Hair color/Long or Short: I prefer either turquoise or black hair
Must-have colours: I'll just have a list of color combinations I like c:
COLORS / COLOR COMBINATIONS: {pst turquoise is my favorite color but req + cream + black + gold is growing on me too}

Turquoise
+ black / white
+ light pink
+ gold
+ brown

Pink
+ black/white
+ light blue
+ brown
+ gold
+ yellow
+ lime green

Black
+ white
+ silver
+ neon
+ yellow
+ purple
+ gold

White
+ light pink
+ light blue
+ gold

Avoid these colours: Yellow, orange, too much red
Must-have items: Nothing really comes to mind. Try to use stuff from my inventory if possible though xD
Avoid these items: Nahh
Theme (s): here are a few things here you could go with. One of them is 'cute.' Not very specific, I know, but if your strong spot is making them kind of sweet looking and innocent, go for it! I also like cats animals, especially felines and pandas. If you could make an appealing panda-based tektek, your chances are looking pretty good. I like lolita, I also like darker/demonic sort of things, and I like Oriental/Asian. So really, cute and sweet, or somewhat darker. I don't really like clutter. The base stuff is completely up to you, as long as it's female.
Simple/Semi Clutter: Maybe a little bit of clutter is okay
Budget : 1,000,000, excluding any items I all ready have
Random fact about you: I like rainbows, ghosts, and kitties 8D Something with feline or canine theme wouldn't be bad c;
Comments: Good luck, can't wait to see it 8D
Tips: 30k? c: More if I love it~

User Image
Milyah-Kun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aaaaand that's all I got ._.
Bondage Panda

I love your name for one thing. emotion_kirakira Pandas are my favorite animals >w <
Anywho... if its not too much to ask, can you put your inventory in a tektek link?

If you don't know who then click here and once you get to the next page, click on "View Inventory Code". It'll bring you to a new page that has a bunch of characters and symbols. Copy it ALL. Now go back to the page where you clicked "View Inventory Code" (don't click on it again) and then paste the code into the white box and press calculate.
Now on the new page it will give you every item in your inventory and it's worth. To the left there should be a button that says "Inventory Tektek". Click on it and it should generate your items in a tektek canvas that we can use as a start for your base using your items.

If you already knew then I'm sorry gonk but I just want to make sure for future reference. emotion_bandaid Using just the visual is a bit tedious for me. >.<

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Untimely Resurrection
little_kiwis2
Untimely Resurrection
little_kiwis2

These maybe? o:

love the 2nd one in the 2nd row emotion_kirakira
little_kiwis2

Well its all yours, lovie heart
It was my pleasure to make it.

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Untimely Resurrection
little_kiwis2
Untimely Resurrection

These maybe? o:

Well its all yours, lovie heart
It was my pleasure to make it.

thanks. i'll send a trade with your tip 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items